Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: OMNIPRESENT BABA - A LIVE MIRACLE  (Read 2801 times)

Offline JR

• Blessings 35
  • सांई की मीरा
    • Sai Baba
OMNIPRESENT BABA - A LIVE MIRACLE
« on: February 24, 2007, 12:29:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • The most important question that may arise in our mind, after hearing and realising Baba's Leelas in mind whether He is still alive and guarding the destiny of His devotees or His Leelas are just due to coincidence of circumstances and time that makes us realise and cherish the same as the evidence of His OMNI¬PRESENCE, OMNIPOTENCE AND OMNISCIENCE.

The answer is simple, The truth remains that He is very much alive and much more active, vigilant and limitless in His Power to-day than He was in human body before taking His ---MAHASAMADHl on the 15th of October 1918.

Since we all know that a 'SIDDHA PURUSH' never dies, the question of Baba dying does not arise, because He was 'GOD INCARNATE'. He took birth only with a mind to spread the gospel of love, sense of Brotherhood and equality among His devotees In His Darbar rich and poor both had their access and were treated without any difference in status. To look after their welfare was the sole responsibility of Baba, irrespective of which school of thought a devotee belonged to. Therefore He is very much on this planet and ruling over the universe and thus guarding over the destiny of His devotees.

To cite one of the sermons which Baba had imparted to Mr. Cholkar on his vow of not taking sugar in the tea since he wanted to save the cost of sugar and made many other economies to save enough money in order to take Baba's darshan which reads as follows:-

If you spread your palm with devotion before Me, I am immediately with you day and night. Though I am here bodily, still I know what you do beyond seven seas. My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Worship Me always, who is seated in your heart as well as in the hearts of all beings — SAI SATCHARITRA Chapter XV.

Further if we go through the Charters and Saying of Baba on which Principles even today He stands, then we would find that His Leelas are the result of His Limitless Powers and being the Guardian of the destiny of His devotees. The Sayings of the Charters read as follows:-

9. My eye (of vigilant supervision) is ever on those who love Me. Whatever you do, whatever you may be, ever bear this in mind that I am always aware of .everything you do.

10. If one ever meditates on Me, repeats My name, sings My deeds and is thus transformed into Me, His 'Karma' is destroyed. I always stand by his side.

It was 26th April 1974, the date of my departure from Baba's blessed Darbar after staying for ten days with Him. I was feeling very sad with the very thoughts that today I would be leaving His darbar, though in the morning only Baba was kind enough to bless me with 'Tulsi Leaves' as His Prasad, which is very sacred and holy.

At 10-30 A. M. I was being suggested by Mr. Gangwal, Proprietor of SAI Prasad Grab, that it would be better if I go to Baba with a cocoanut to seek His Blessings and thus take His permission to leave since it is a ritual to go to the Sadguru with the cocoanut to take His permission.

Accordingly at 12-40 P. M. no sooner Noon Arti of Baba was performed at His Samadhi Mandir, I made my way to 'Dwarka Mayee' with a cocoanut in hand. On reaching Dwarka Mayee I prostrated on the lotus feet of the Master and kept the cocoanut on the collection box, with a mind to worship Baba first.

No sooner I lighted the incense sticks and was about to place them in front of Baba, to my surprise and to the surprise of all present at Dwarka Mayee at that time I noticed that the two bulbs which are fitted before His portrait started flickering. The flickering of those two bulbs was so fast that it took no time for me to understand that something had gone wrong somewhere and Prabhu is trying to point out through His Omnipresent per¬sonality to rectify the same. Since no lights other than those two bulbs were flickering, it was a phenomenon worth-watching.

The sooner I turned my head towards the cash box, I found that the cocoanut was missing. Immediately I shouted in order to find out who had taken away the cocoanut from the cash box.

My shouting and the stopping of the flickering of those two bulbs were simultaneous. On seeing this wonderful Leela of Baba everyone present at that time at Dwarka Mayee was spellbound. The gentleman who had taken away that cocoanut immediately returned it to me with a word of apology.

Had Baba not pointed out the missing of the cocoanut at the very time through His Omnipresence, I would have certainly lost that cocoanut which would have been a matter of great regret. In other words it was a lesson to me from my Guide and Benefactor to be watchful at all times.

The above mentioned Leela of Baba is an authentic proof of His Omnipresence and Omnipotence and thus true to His words that "My eyes (of vigilant supervision) are ever on those who love Me".
    Whatever you do, wherever you may be, ever bear this in mind that I am always aware of everything you do".

Secondly the flickering of those two powerful bulbs was not due to defect in the electrical lines or loose contact in the switch board, because other bulbs had no effect, as stated earlier. Therefore it is ample proof of Baba's Omniscience since He is the controller of elements as well and needs no switch board or electrical device to control the light.

Thirdly had His mercy not been timely, I would have been the subject of talk of the devotees present at that time at Dwarka Mayee, and I would have been feeling bad in my heart of hearts for the loss of that sacred cocoanut.

Bow to Shree SAI Peace be to all!
    Mahesh C. Srivastava
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Facebook Comments