Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: "SAI SAI "-Manthra will protect sai devotees  (Read 1263 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
"SAI SAI "-Manthra will protect sai devotees
« on: March 28, 2005, 03:32:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • "SAI SAI "-Manthra will protect sai devotees

Now a days Sai Tathva is spreading all over the world very fast. I am hereby requesting sai devotees not to wish each other with "HELLO". Instead of "Hello" you may practice to wish " SAI"," OMSAI " or "SAI RAM "as you feel like.

Bhakta Mahalsapathi addressed the young fakir who came to Shiridi during the year 1858 as "YA SAI" (Welcome Sai). Thereafter everybody called Him with thesame name Sai Baba.

Pesently, "SAI", the three lettered word in English and two lettered word in Telugu "sa.yi" have popularly become the "Manthra" to the devotees of SriShiridi Sai Baba.

In Sai Baba's life History, Sai says, " Those who chant my name- "SAI, SAI", "I will reach him ,nomatter even if he is seven

Seas across". That is uplifting one from the from maya of Samsar(Worldly affairs).It is Baba’s promise (Pratigna)to his devotees. He will always give His help and protection to those who constanyly chant His name "SAI- SAI".Devotees

may practice to

1.Chant his name always " Sai- Sai ". This is called "SMARANA".

2.Read Sai's Life History (Charitra ) daily with ( " MANANA"). (Routine work "NIDHI-DHYASA"). These three are called Sravana (Hearing), Manana (getting into memory) and Nidhi-Dhyasa (Putting into practice). Baba says "I will help those who read or hear My Leelas (Miracles).

3.To Look at the photo or statue of Sai Baba with full concentration (Ekagratha) or in Meditation.

4.Service to the poor( Charity). Charity and meditation are the two things in Kaliyuga, that can give salvation (Sadhgathi).

Baba always liked those devotees who feed the hungry and who provide clothing to the poor. "Service to Humanity is

Service to God".

Baba served Humanity and made His devotees also to serve Humanity. Baba also advised devotees to see Him in all

living beings whether they are animals or creatures or other wise. He says - Those who can be see Me in all those living beings are my beloved devotees".

In Maha Bhagavatha Grandha one devotee prays the God as follows:

"Nee Padha Kamala Sevayu

Nee Padharchakula Thodi Neyyamu Nitham

Thapara Bhuthadhaya yu nu

Dapasa Mandara ! Nakudaya seya gade"

(Pothana Bhagavatham.)

I always love to bow at your Lotus feet. May your mercy bestow and instill in me ever lasting love for all living beings.

We are suffering from so many troubles and we are not able to get them rid off. Sai Baba is ever ready to help those who are asking for His help.

So we put Him in the position as the Head of the family to protect and guide us. Then there will be no need to run here and there for our protection. This is called faith. Baba asked us to give only two things. One is "NISTA" and another is "SABURI". They are called "Faith" and "Patience". So it is our duty to put faith in Baba and remember Him always with out

any break with patience. That will be sufficient to solve all our problems.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments