Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Archana  (Read 48116 times)

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
    • Sai Baba
Re: Archana
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2008, 08:09:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

हमारे प्रत्येक भाव, विचार तथा कर्म प्रार्थना है, श्रद्धायुक्त एवं सबल हों तो परिणाम निश्चित रूप से आशातित होंगें!

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #106 on: March 03, 2008, 01:59:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

Deva means divine, archan means prayer -- a divine prayer. Prayer is not what people are doing in the churches, in the temples, in the mosques. It is something totally different. What they are doing is just an empty gesture of prayer; they are performing a ritual, a formality. It is not prayer -- they are simply acting it. It has not come out of their heart, it is coming out of their conditioned mind.

If a person is born in a Christian family he has been taught the Christian prayer. It has become part of his mind.  Whenever he is in fear, he will repeat it. Whenever he is ill, he will remember god.

Whenever he is in danger, he will suddenly become religious. Otherwise he will not bother about it at all.

Or, on Sunday morning he is expected to go to the church -- he will go, because it is a social lubricant.

It keeps a good image of you in the eyes of the people you have to live with: they think you are religious. It keeps you respectable.

This has nothing to do with prayer at all.  Prayer is like love.  It is not acting.  It is an authentic feeling. But people have done the same with love too.  You hug a woman because she is your wife -- not that you wanted to hug her, not that there was a passionate desire to hold her close to you, but just because it is expected. You are fulfilling a kind of duty. Then this is a boring experience. So prayer, love, anything that you have to do as a duty, becomes boredom. it loses all beauty.  It is dead, it is a corpse: it stinks.

Slowly slowly you will find a deepening relationship happening. Then you are no more a stranger; you belong.

And then you are not just accidental -- you are part of this immense reality and something very essential to it. Without you it will miss something, it will lack something, it will not be perfect. You have something to contribute to it. You are not just a 'useless passion' as Sartre says. You have a destiny to fulfil.

Existence has put some great hopes on you. If those hopes are fulfilled, not only will you be happy: the whole existence will be happy with you. Whenever a man becomes a Buddha, becomes enlightened, the whole existence celebrates, because through that man a part of existence has become illumined. Through that man a part has reached to the highest peak of consciousness.

It is just as your hand reaches to a flower: it is not only the hand that will be happy; you are happy. And we are only hands, thousands and thousands of hands of existence. When one hand reaches the highest peak of consciousness, bliss and truth, the whole existence is thrilled -- one part has become illumined. Existence is more illumined now than before. There is less darkness now than before, and more light.

Start moving in this prayerful way. Prayer has not to be learned -- all learned prayers are false; prayer has to be imbibed. It is a knack. Start feeling life, existence, people. And start having little dialogues. In the beginning you will feel embarrassed; in the beginning you will be looking out of the corner of your eye to see whether somebody is watching or not, but only in the beginning.

Don't be worried about it, it's okay. Soon you will see that all fear of public opinion has disappeared. And then really something great starts happening, something incredible, something which you cannot even imagine, something about which you have never dreamt.

Trees start speaking to you, and the rivers and the mountains. It is no more a monologue -- it really becomes dialogue. It is not only that you speak; you are spoken to, too. Existence responds. But only when all your embarrassment has disappeared does the response start happening. And that response coming from reality is the voice of God.

God is not a person somewhere. God is spread all over existence. If you are deep in love with a tree, he will speak from that tree. If you are deep in love with the earth, the earth will start whispering mysteries in your ears....

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline MANAV_NEHA

• Blessings 32
    • अलहा मालिक
      • SAI BABA
    « Reply #107 on: March 11, 2008, 12:44:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NAMO NAMAH SHRI SAI NAMO NAMAH JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH 

OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI 

REHAM NAZAR KARO AB MORAE SAI 

SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI 

OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI   
    गुरूर्ब्रह्मा,गुरूर्विष्णुः,गुरूर्देवो महेश्वरः
    गुरूर्साक्षात् परब्रह्म् तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः॥
    अखण्डमण्डलाकांरं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम्
    तत्विदं दर्शितं येन,तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः॥

सबका मालिक एक

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #108 on: March 15, 2008, 07:34:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

बाबा सांई आप से प्रेम करते हैं। इसका सबसे बड़ा प्रमाण है आपका मनुष्य जीवन। इस संसार में करोडो किस्म के प्राणी हैं,  लेकिन बाबा ने,  आपको इन्सान बनाया। वह आपको चींटी या फ़िर बन्दर भी बना सकता था। आपने इन्सान का जन्म पाकर भी यदि अपने सृष्टिकर्ता को न पहचाना तो यह दुःख की बात है।

क्यों न हम हमेशा अपने बाबा को याद रखे, और ज़िन्दगी शान से जिए़।

हमेशा की तरह बाबा सांई आप की सहायता करे।

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #109 on: March 15, 2008, 11:47:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम़।।।

Akbar's Prayer

Akbar as we all know, is one of the greatest Moghal Emperors. He was a lover of mankind and respected the great and pious souls of all religions.

He had heard of Guru Nanak's reputation and his attempts to unite the Hindus and the Muslims. He desired to welcome him and honour him in his court. So he sent word to him through his minister, paying his respects and requesting him to grace his court. Guru Nanak replied to the minister: "I shall only respond to the call of God, the Emperor of Emperors and shall enter only His court."

The minister conveyed this message to the Emperor. Akbar's respect for Guru Nanak increased and so he sent word again to meet him at the mosque at least. Nanak consented and did come to the mosque at the appointed hour. Both Akbar and Nanak were welcomed by the mullah with due honour. According to the custom, the mullah should say the prayers first. So he sat on his knees and prayed loudly. Nanak laughed loudly. All the muslims in the temple got angry but dared not say anything because of the Emperor's presence. Then Akbar sat on his knees and prayed. Nanak at once laughed even more loudly. The atmosphere in the mosque was becoming tense. The faces of the devotees became red and their lips twitched to pounce upon Nanak. Akbar controlled them by way of silent gesture. Both of them came out. Akbar questioned Nanak with all humility: "Oh revered one!, may I know why you laughed loudly during the prayer session? Does it become you?"

Guru Nanak replied: "Oh king, how could I withhold my laughter when I could see clearly that neither the mullah nor your majesty where thinking of God while praying. The mullah was thinking of his ailing son and you were thinking of the pair of beautiful Arabian horses that were gifted to you. Is it worthy of either the mullah or your majesty to call that prayer? Is it not hypocrisy? The mullah and emperor sought pardon from Nanak and thanked him for opening their eyes to their own weakness.

Remember that prayer is not just a string of words of praise to God to be recited mechanically. It is an earnest attempt to awaken and arouse the divinity in us. We should say prayers with full concentration. What matters is the feeling, not either the voice or words. "Mere adulation is poor adoration".

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #110 on: March 17, 2008, 11:43:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

I asked BABA to give me a Fresh Flower,

HE gave me an Ugly Cactus.

I asked BABA to give me a Butterfly,

HE gave me a cattepillar.

I was so disappointed and sad!

A few days later, the Cactus grew beautiful flower on it and

the cattepillar became a beautiful Butterfly.

That is the way BABA makes thing. HE made beautiful thing at the right time.

So don't worry and be happy of what you have now.

Because you will never know what might come to you

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #111 on: March 18, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • ॐ सांई राम~~~

प्रार्थना~~~

1~ मैंने भगवान से मांगी शक्ति,
    उसने मुझे दी कठिनाईयाँ,हिम्मत बढ़ाने के लिए।

2~ मैंने भगवान से मांगी बुद्धि,
    उसने मुझे दी उलझनें,सुलझाने के लिए।

3~ मैंने भगवान से मांगी सम्रद्धि,
    उसने मुझे दी समझ,काम करने के लिए।

4~ मैंने भगवान से मांगा प्यार,
    उसने मुझे दिए दुखी लोग,मदद करने के लिए।

5~ मैंने भगवान से मांगी हिम्म्त,
    उसने मुझे दी परेशानियाँ,उबर पाने के लिए।

6~ मैंने भगवान से मांगा वरदान,
    उसने मुझे दिए अवसर,उन्हें पाने के लिए।

~~वो मुझे नहीं मिला जो मैंने मांगा था,
    मुझे वो मिल गया जो मुझे चाहिए था~~

जय सांई राम~~~
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline saiashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #112 on: March 19, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • साई राम साई राम साई राम साई राम साई राम ॐ साई ॐ साई ॐ साई

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #113 on: March 24, 2008, 08:17:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

Wait like a beloved. And any moment it can happen -- you will be surprised! Whenever it happens, everybody to whom it happens is surprised -- surprised by the fact that he was not doing anything and it has happened. Taken aback! Cannot believe it! Unbelievably true! Absurd! Because when he was doing everything it never happened, it didn't happen, and now he was not doing anything -- and suddenly it is there!

In non-doing your energy is in a deep rest.

It becomes pure, tranquil.

BABA SAI is always been in front of you -- just in front of your eyes. But your eyes are wavering with desire. Let the desire go, eyes waver no more, you are tranquil, calm, quiet -- suddenly it is there, revealed.

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #114 on: March 28, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

गुलस्तान जिसकी खुशबू से महकने लगे
    हर गुल पर बहार आ जाये
    ऐसे है मेरे बाबा सांई कि
    जिनकी आहट से फूल भी झुकके सलाम करने लगें...

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #115 on: March 31, 2008, 07:24:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

एक बार राबिया अपने झोपडे के बाहर कुछ खोज रही थी। पास-पड़ोस के लोगो ने सोचा, बूढी औरत है चलो मदद की जाए, उन लोगों ने पूछा क्या खोजती हो?  उसने कहा, 'मेरी सुई खो गयी है'  इस पर लोगों ने सुई को खोजना शुरू कर दिया। अब सुई जैसी छोटी चीज,  साँझ का समय जब बहुत देर खोजने के बाद भी नही मिली और अँधेरा होने लगा तों एक आदमी ने पूछा, 'ऐ! अम्मा ये तों बता दे की तेरी सुई खोई कहाँ है?  तब राबिया ने कहा, ' सुई तों मेरे घर के अन्दर खोई है,  लेकिन वहाँ बहुत अँधेरा है और मेरे पास दीया नही है,  इसलिए जहाँ उजाला है उसे वही खोजा जा सकता है,  क्योकि अंधेरे में तों सुई मिलेगी नही। लोगो ने कहा पागल हो गयी है तू बुढिया,  सुई अन्दर है और तू उसे बाहर खोज रही है ,चलो सब लौट चलो, चलो इस पागल को खोजने दो, यह कहकर सभी लोग लौटने लगे, जब वो लोग लौटने को हुए तों राबिया हँसने लगी और कहा की तुम मुझे पागल कहते हो तब तों सारी दुनिया ही पागल है, क्योंकि सारे लोग तों बाहर ही खोजते है, उसे जो अन्दर है।

गौरतलब: चाहे वो सुख हो या फिर सफलता वो हमारे भीतर छिपा होता है पर दुर्भाग्यवश लोग उसे वहाँ नही खोजते। अपने अन्दर खोजने वालों को ही अपनी शक्ति का एहसास हो सकता है।

बाबा को भी बाहर खोजने वालो को मेरा पैगाम - ऐसे ही दोस्तो बाबा को पाना उतना ही आसान है जितना सांस को लेना। हर सांस के साथ बाबा सांई को याद रखो फिर देखो अपने बाबा क्या चमत्कार करते है आपकी ज़िन्दगी के साथ।

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #116 on: April 01, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

ईश्वर मुझे बचायेगा..

एक गांव में बाढ़ आने से पहले सभी गांव वाले अपना - अपना घर छोड़ कर भाग रहे थे, सिवाए एक आदमी के जिसने कहा कि ईश्वर मुझे बचायेगा,  मुझे उस पर पूरा भरोसा है।

जब पानी का स्तर बढ़ा तो उसे बचाने के लिए एक जीप आई तो उसने मना कर दिया और मकान के दूसरी मंजिल पर चला गया और कहा कि ईश्वर मुझे बचायेगा, मुझे उस पर भरोसा है। तभी एक नाव उसे बचाने के लिए आई उसने इंकार कर दिया और कहा कि ईश्वर मुझे बचायेगा, मुझे उस पर भरोसा है। जब पानी स्तर और बढ़ा तो वह मकान के छत पर चढ़ गया, इस बार उसे बचाने के लिए हेलीकॉप्टर आया पर उसने फिर वही बात दोहराई कि ईश्वर मुझे बचायेगा, मुझे उस पर भरोसा है और वो नही चढा। जब पानी का स्तर बढ़कर उसके नाक तक आया तो वह उसे एक लकड़ी का तख्ता मिला पर उसने उसका भी सहारा नही लिया और फिर मन ही मन कहा कि ईश्वर मुझे बचायेगा, मुझे उस पर भरोसा है और अंत मे वह पानी मे डूबकर मर गया।

जब मरकर ईश्वर के सामने पंहुचा तो उसने गुस्से से पूछा मुझे तुम पर पूरा भरोसा था फिर भी तुमने मेरी प्रार्थना क्यो अनसुनी कर दी?  तब ईश्वर ने कहा कि वह जीप,  नाव,  हेलीकॉप्टर,  तख्ता आदि किसने भेजा था?  लेकिन नहीं बचने कि गलती तुम्हारी थी,  तुम बचना ही नही चाहते थे। भला मैं क्या कर सकता था?

गौरतलब : भाग्य उन्ही का साथ देता है जो अपनी मदद ख़ुद करते हैं,  अपना पुरूषार्थ किये बगैर जो सिर्फ किस्मत और भगवान् पर सब कुछ छोड़ देते हैं उनसे बड़ा बेवकूफ इस दुनियां में कोई नहीं होता!

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #117 on: April 02, 2008, 07:01:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

ईश्वर क्या है?

यह प्रश्न कितनों के मन में नहीं है! और यह बात ऐसे पूछी जाती है, जैसे कि ईश्वर कोई वस्तु है- खोजने वाले से अलग और भिन्न और जैसे उसे अन्य वस्तुओं की भांति पाया जा सकता है। ईश्वर को पाने की बात ही व्यर्थ है- और उसे समझने की भी। क्योंकि वह मेरे आरपार है। मैं उसमें हूं और ठीक से कहें तो 'मैं' हूं ही नहीं, केवल वही है।

ईश्वर 'जो है' उसका नाम है। वह सत्ता के भीतर 'कुछ' नहीं है; स्वयं सत्ता है। उसका अस्तित्व भी नहीं है, वरन अस्तित्व ही उसमें है। वह 'होने' का अस्तित्व का, अनाम का नाम है।

इससे उसे खोजा नहीं जाता है, क्योंकि मैं भी उसी में हूं। उसमें तो खोया जाता है और खोते ही उसका पाना है।

एक कथा है। एक मछली सागर का नाम सुनते-सुनते थक गयी थी। एक दिन उसने मछलियों की रानी से पूछा : 'मैं सदा से सागर का नाम सुनती आयी हूं, पर सागर है क्या? और कहां है?' रानी ने कहा, 'सागर में ही तुम्हारा जन्म है, जीवन है और जगत है। सागर ही तुम्हारी सत्ता है। सागर ही तुम में है और तुम्हारे बाहर है। सागर से तुम बनी हो और सागर में ही तुम्हारा अंत है। सागर प्रतिक्षण तुम्हें घेरे हुए है।'

ईश्वर प्रत्येक को प्रतिक्षण घेरे हुए है। पर हम मूर्छित हैं, इसलिए उसका दर्शन नहीं होता है। मूच्र्छा जगत है, संसार है। अमूच्र्छा ईश्वर है।

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Offline tana

• Blessings 139
    • ~सांई~~ੴ~~सांई~
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #118 on: April 05, 2008, 05:00:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram~~~

I asked BABA to take away my habit~
    BABA said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up~

I asked BABA to make my handicapped child whole~
    BABA said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary~~

I asked BABA to grant me patience~
    BABA said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned~~

I asked BABA to give me happiness~
    BABA said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you~~

I asked BABA to spare me pain~
    BABA said, No.Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me~~

I asked BABA to make my spirit grow~
    BABA said, No.  You must grow on your own! , but I will prune you to make you fruitful~~

I asked BABA for all things that I might  enjoy life~
    BABA said, No.I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things~~

I ask BABA to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me~
    BABA said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea~~

May BABA Bless All Of Us~~~
    "To the world you might be one person, but  to one person you just might be the world"

"Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' "

Jai Sai Ram~~~
    "लोका समस्ता सुखिनो भवन्तुः
    ॐ शन्तिः शन्तिः शन्तिः"

" Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu
    Aum ShantiH ShantiH ShantiH"~~~

May all the worlds be happy. May all the beings be happy.
    May none suffer from grief or sorrow. May peace be to all~~~

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #119 on: April 05, 2008, 08:15:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सांई राम।।।

A man went to a shop, picked up a beautiful cup and said “My God! This cup is so beautiful.''

Suddenly the cup started talking to the man. ‘Oh, man, I am beautiful right now, but what was the state of my being before the pot maker made me so beautiful?'

I was sheer mud when the potter pulled me out from mother earth. I felt wreathed in tremendous pain while being separated from mother earth. But the potter said, 'JUST WAIT '. Then he churned me. I felt giddy when I was churned, and asked him 'Why are you so cruel?' The potter said 'JUST WAIT '. Then he put me into an oven and heated me up. I felt completely burnt. There was tremendous pain and I asked him again 'why are you so cruel?’ He said ' JUST WAIT.'

After that he poured hot paint on me n I felt the fumes and irritation. I again asked him 'Why are you so cruel? ' He said again ' JUST WAIT '. He put me into an oven and heated me to make me strong; I felt life was so painful hence pleaded with the potter to leave me free. He said 'JUST WAIT '. And finally he took me to a mirror and said ' Now look at yourself''. Lo, what a change! I found myself so beautiful. ''

We have to wait; our struggles have a cosmic purpose. When per agenda is not fulfilled, it gives us pain. But universe has its own plans. We have to wait and make our struggles sacred. Greatness lies not in being strong but in the right use of scared strength.

ॐ सांई राम।।।

Facebook Comments