Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Components of a Human Being and a Human Incarnation of God  (Read 891 times)

Offline antonyanil

• Blessings 0
Components of a Human Being and a Human Incarnation of God

The human being is a single-phase system in which the two components, matter and energy, are homogenously mixed. When a selected human being is charged by the third component, i.e. the unimaginable God, he becomes a human incarnation of God. The human incarnation is relevant to human beings living on this earth. Human beings after death, gain energetic bodies in the place of their earthly materialized bodies. Then, such a departed human being becomes a single-phase system consisting of two components, i.e. inert energy and the soul. A selected departed human being may be charged by the third component, i.e. unimaginable God to become an energetic incarnation of God in the upper world. Father of heaven, Narayana etc. are examples of such energetic incarnations.

The human being here or there (in the upper world) is unable to detect the unimaginable God and hence, he treats the incarnation here or there as equivalent to any ordinary human being. Due to ego and jealousy towards fellow human beings, the human being neglects the human incarnation.  This is due to the principle of repulsion between common media . The human being thinks that the incarnation is also a two-component system like himself. Thus, the human being loses God here as well as there.  As a result he loses God forever due to his negligence towards God in the human form. The Veda says that anything that is close by is neglected and anything that is far away is preferred by people (paroksha priyaa ivahi …).

Facebook Comments