Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: What is "rinanubandha"?  (Read 16358 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
What is "rinanubandha"?
« on: October 26, 2005, 08:23:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • What is "rinanubandha"?

The word, "Rinanubandha" denotes that, a relationship exists between all living beings on Earth. This relationship forms the basis for the various bondages in one's life both physically and emotionally.

Rinanubandham helps us to understand some of the strange encounters and the situations in life. Once the accounts of runam are tallied for this life, we transform from one form to another form from lifetime to lifetime. In this transformation, we may go from higher to lower form and vice-versa, depending on our actions in the present birth. In Sai Satcharitha, the tale of Veerabhadrappa and Chennabasappa, and the tale of two goats, show us the transformation from human to animal forms.

Where as the story of Mrs. Khaparde tells us the evolution to a human from a cow. Sri Sai mentions to MadhavaRao that they were related since seventy-two generations .It is note worthy to note that Sri Sai told Kakasaheb dik**** that, "I too waited for you patiently". Sri Sai called the Durandhar brothers as people from his own durbar.

Summarizing all this, the Rinanubandham can be in the form of positive credit or a negative debt .In Sai Satcharitha; Sai showed us the way to overcome both these types, so that we can reach ultimate freedom. Sri Sai told us that whomever we meet in this life is linked to us somehow and someway in our previous lives, which we may not remember. So, Sai asked us to treat every one we meet in a kind and loving way. This makes us slowly to forget our individual separate boundaries and helps us to see the underlying universal oneness.

Sri Sai Satcharitha is a bottomless, unfathomable ocean, which contains uncountable number of precious jewels. It is up to every one to dive deep and enjoy the bliss.  

jaisairam!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: What is "rinanubandha"?
    « Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 06:48:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • He declared: '" Without Rinanubandha
    no creature comes to you. Shri Hari will be certainly pleased if you
    give water to the thirsty, bread to the hungry and clothes to the naked.
    Be kind and considerate to all creatures. " Baba identified Himself with
    sickly dogs, cats, flies, etc. " Feeding a hungry bitch is feeding me,"
    He used to declare. Faith is essential for God-realisation. Baba impressed
    on the devotees the importance of cultivating " Nishta" (faith) and "
    Saburi" (courageous patience). These two, if practised, carry one to the
    cherished goal.

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 06:51:24 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: What is "rinanubandha"?
    « Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 06:36:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • We are born to our parents since we are indebted to each other during the cycle of our births and deaths,

similarly our children and all other relationships. We have to exhaust all our indebtedness and escape from

the chain of births and deaths that is salvation to return to source which is eternal, where our journey

has begun. 

Jaisairam~~~
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: What is "Rinanubandha"?
    « Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 06:16:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • "My Nana is in trouble. He is overcome by thirst. Should we not give him a handful of water?”  Said Baba sitting in the Dwarkamai.

The two leelas given below are similar, quenching Nana’s thirst, while on Harishchandra hill, and Shyamdas’ on Girnar Parvat.

The Rinanubandh for each devotee was different; but Baba’s compassion, vigilant watchfulness and love were equal and infinite. Nana, though overweight, was very fond of visiting temples on hill-tops. Harishchandra hill is forty miles away from Shirdi with a Devi temple on its summit. Once Nana with his entourage of peons and sheristadars made this pilgrimage. It was a hot summer day and the hill rocky and barren. There were no trees for shade, no water to drink. The troupe had climbed half-way, when Nana was fatigued and overcome by thirst. The provisions they had brought was exhausted. The Sheristadar suggested they return. But exhaustion and thirst had taken its toll and Nana could not do so. He just sat on a flat slab of stone and said, “If Baba were here, He would surely give me water to slate my thirst.” The Sheristadar thought that this speculation was futile as Baba wasn’t there. But Baba was with Nana at all times.

Here at Shirdi, Baba said, “My Nana is in trouble.” At that very moment, a Bhil was walking down the hill. Nana asked, “I am very thirsty. Can I get some water to drink?” The Bhil replied, “What? You ask for water? Under the very slab on which you are seated, there is water.” Then he walked on. The peons and sheristadars moved the slab and found a palm full of clear sparkling water; just enough to slate his burning thirst. Nana drank the water and having quenched his thirst, continued the pilgrimage. He took darshan of the Goddess and returned home.

It is said that prayer is a concentrated one pointed contact with a higher power. When a devout soul is concentrating deeply on God, the soul gets thoroughly saturated with the divine and the divine power infiltrates the Jeeva and produces certain results. Here, the mere thought of Baba had instantaneous results. The faith, devotion and love behind the thought were the trigger of Baba’s leela. Later, when Nana visited Shirdi, Baba said, “Nana, you were thirsty. I gave you water. Did you drink it?” This increased Nana’s faith futher by leaps and bounds. He was convinced more than ever, that Baba was Omnipresent, Omnipotent, merciful and loving, that Baba had the power to bring water to the barren hill, then appear as the Bhil and save his life while he sat in the Dwarkamai with the devotees.

Tatyasaheb Noolkar (L.K.Noolkar), whom Baba lovingly called ‘mhatara’ or old man, used to write to his friend and mentor Nanasaheb Chandorkar regularly. On 20/07/09, Tatya writes, “What have I left to say to one, who’s Guru remembers him every moment of the day. Day and night, he says, ‘Nana, Nana’ and ‘Kaka, Kaka’.”

Tatya gives us an insight of the love and the Rinanubandh that Baba and Nana had for each other, while Nana replies, quoting a doha from Kabir’s, which says, “Iron gets spoilt, when it comes in contact with a touchstone. When it gets spoilt, it turns into gold. I am so very glad to see I have succeeded in spoiling you by the grace of Sai Maharaj. It is now for you to make efforts for a good progress.” Further, Nana writes, “It was a desire to sleep in the lap of the mother. The mother has fulfilled this desire. Now, the one who is, will be taken care of by her, but one must adhere to  such practices that one dreams of mother and she always remains before one’s eyes. Then, the mother (Guru Mauli) will rattle the name of mhatara as she does Nana and Kaka. Have no doubt.”

What a beautiful letter it is, so full of insight, understanding and love. Passionate love for the Guru Mauli.

(Source Sai Leela Magazine)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: What is Rinanubandha ?
    « Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 01:26:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Rinanubandha can probably be defined as the cosmic or karmic attachment or relationship between two individuals that transcends the time, as we know.

It is often said that the unexplained indebtedness is the reason for the closeness between two individuals. It might seem although one chooses a companionship or situation, it is pre-ordained for certain purpose.

Saibaba said that He knew some and had taken care of them for several generations.

He said that God has handed over a certain number of lives to him and that he is answerable to God for those souls.

When Nana Chandorkar was first not very excited about the prospects of meeting the Muslim fakir, Baba sought him repeatedly until finally Nana could not escape the loving bondage of Saibaba and spent rest of his life in the sweet company of Baba.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj said, "One does not become a disciple by conversion, or by accident.

There is usually an ancient link, maintained through many lives and flowering as love and trust".

What does this inexplicable attachment means to a devotee of Saibaba?

It is natural for us to think that we became Sai devotee due to such and such reasons and our faith in Baba has increased due to certain reasons.

But, Baba said that no one comes to Him until he is destined to and its is Baba that chooses the ones;
    he emphatically said that he would draw his devotees to himself like a sparrow drawn by a thread tied to its feet.

Hence, the moment a Sai devotee understands that the "rinanubandha" brought him or her close to Sainath, a sense of assurance and blissful gratitude should naturally follow.

The assurance that Baba is aware of one's necessities and will do what is needful.

On devotee's part, the blissful gratitude should only mean that Baba becomes a part of the life without whom the life is just mere living.

When such a realization dawns on the devotee begins the special journey in Sadguru's hands.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: What is rinanubandha"?
    « Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Rinanubandam is the relation, which is eternal; because of rinanubandam you are child to your parents,

spouse to your spouse and parent to your child.

We see that some people don't have children it means that they are not in rinam with any one.

There is a saying that if we are rinam with others the we have to repay it either it is in our current life or

in the next life. Sometimes we give amount to somebody with no reason that is what a rinanubandam,

if a mother and father has four children out of them only one child will look after them, though the parents

wishes to go to other child he won't look after them this is what a rinanubandham if that anubandham is

there god will provide the way to maintain the relation. 

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: What is Rinanubandha?
    « Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 01:41:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • He is the God's messenger...the God Himself!

It's an agreement between God and His chosen few

The abode of which is the source of our blessings Ask from the bottom of your heart Sayee, the messiah He is the God's messenger...the God Himself!

Saibaba said, "I have to take care of my children day and night and give an account to God of every paisa".

The loving assurance of the Saint God that He is responsible to those who come to Him is yet another unique feature of Sai path. Baba said, "I draw to Me My man from far off, or even across the seven seas, like a sparrow with a string fastened to its feet." He also made it clear to him that if he be not Baba's man, he would not be attracted to Him and given a darshan.

Once such a "rinanubandha", the Karmic Indebtedness is established and if one were to be the fortunate sparrow, what is his prerogative? Just to believe that Saibaba was a Saint, a realized soul who bestows material wealth? Or who by miracles make the impossible happen? Or more than the above?

The humble Lord of Shirdi also said that He is a servant of God. Are God and His servant one and the same? Let us question the Omniscience of God, we shall find the answers ourselves. The manifestation we see is in fact the Omnipresent conscious appearing closer to us lest our ignorance shall fail to grasp!

Saibaba laments that everyone wants to ask what he or she wanted but none wants to receive what he wanted to give. What could that be? How does one receive it? Is one capable of receiving it? Most important things do not come without asking and nothing is impossible in Baba's path.

Seek Baba as Rama, Sai Krishna, Dattatreya, or Jesus. See Baba in anyone and in anything at your convenience. If any of the above would seem to limit the magnificence of the Saint, for any reasons, see Baba as Baba! Top to toe, in and out. Neither is a need to institutionalize Baba nor radicalize! Read, write, talk and sing, dwell on the thoughts of the benevolent fakir and none else, day and night, day after day! See Baba in hunger and deprivation; see Baba in wealth and prosperity. See Baba in dirt and clean, in pain and anger. In captivity and freedom. In Sattwa or Tamas or beyond. Seek Baba in every attribute until the imagination exhausts itself. See Baba until you know that you are not capable of seeing anything else. In that surrender, in the sweet incapacity, perhaps lies dormant what Baba wanted to give you!

Let the desire and fear vanish. Let the material die. Let the spirit be known.
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:44:28 PM by subhasrini »

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    Re: What is \
    « Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:02 PM »
  • Publish

The word, "Rinanubandha" denotes that, a relationship exists between all living beings on Earth. This relationship forms the basis for the various bondages in one's life both physically and emotionally.

Rinanubandham helps us to understand some of the strange encounters and the situations in life. Once the accounts of runam are tallied for this life, we transform from one form to another form from lifetime to lifetime. In this transformation, we may go from higher to lower form and vice-versa, .........f all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.

This physical world, which consists of the inert objects like Sun, Moon, Stars
    Air, Earth etc., is not the world, which is binding you and this is not
    The world from which you have to attain the liberation or salvation
    If you get salvation from this physical world it is called the death

Death is not the salvation since even after death you are bound by the bonds
    The bonds are not with the physical world but they are with your family members
    It is this family that constitutes your entire world from which you must be salvated

The physical world is real and it is unreal for the creator only and not for you
    You are a part and parcel of this world and if you say that this world is unreal
    You too become unreal, your unreal world is your own family, which is created
    By yourself only and why this is unreal?

If you analyse, these bonds did not exist
    Before this birth and do not exist after this birth and hence are not existing
    During this birth also, Sankara told that temporary is always unreal
    Therefore, Gita emphasizes for the detachment from these worldly bonds

Jesus goes one step further and advises you even to hate these family bonds
    This is surprising but if you analyse, I should say, He is absolutely correct
    If you analyse deeply, these family members deserve your hatred and not love
    The reason is that these family members were very vehement enemies to you
    In the previous birth you stole their hard earned property and fought with them
    Now they have come to collect their wealth from you along with the
    Compound interest, they are in the form of wife and children and you are bound

To pay them according to the force of Karma Chakra i.e., associated with Kala Chakra
    Payment of loans is Karma Chakra and payment in this birth is Kala Chakra
    The same is said “Runanubandha Rupena Pasu Patni Sutalayaah”The three strongest bonds are with money, wife and children and these three
    Are called as “Eeshanaas”, which are the stainless steel chains, which never
    Corrode, the secret in the force of these three bonds is only the force of Karma
    The Karma is the payment of the loans with interest and for that you have to earn
    Therefore, you are forced by Karma to earn the money and that is the spontaneous
    Attraction to the money, the Karma is dragging you to earn the money so that
    You can pay to your enemies who are surrounding you for the collection of loans

Thus these three bonds are inter related and amalgamated by the force of Karma
    These enemies are in the mask of friendship and love with you and you do not
    Remember your previous birth, which is again due to the force of karma only
    If you remember the previous birth and that enmity you will not repay the loan
    Therefore, by the force of Karma Chakra only you do not remember previous birth
    These enemies can collect their money only under the mask of love and friendship

These enemies are collecting their money in the form of work and also money
    The mother repays the loan by doing work like bathing and clothing the children
    Such sacrifice of work by the mother is coming under Karma Sanyasa
    The father repays the money by giving his hard earned property to the children
    And this repayment of direct wealth comes under Karma Phala Tyaga.

But these enemies are not satisfied with simple repayment of their loans
    If a thief steals your money and if you catch him will you leave him
    Just by taking your money? You will torture him and then only leave
    Similarly, you have stolen their property and you tortured them
    Therefore, they have caught the thief in this birth and collect their money
    Apart from that they will torture you by dragging you down from the Lord

If you progress in your spiritual path and reach and please the Lord
    You are saved permanently and attain eternal happiness here and there
    Now these enemies obstruct your spiritual path and drag you back
    From that Eternal divine benefit and due to that you will fall in this world-cycle
    In this cycle, which is the permanent hell, you are tortured forever
    By this, their vengeance is subsided and they stand around you even
    In your last minutes so that you will be attracted by them then also

And you will not remember the Lord even in the last minute
    This is the reason why all your family members reach you even before your death
    They reach you when they hear that you are seriously ill, they are very alert
    But you fool! You are not alert about them and remember them only even on the
    Death bed! Is your this world not really unreal? You analyse the fact

I say this family world is the most unreal world because these bonds are not only
    Unreal according to the analysis of Sankara, but also they are the bonds
    Of enmity and so must be hated according to the Holy Jesus
    You are thinking the enemy as your friend! How unreal is this bond?
    First you come out of this unreal world created by you due to your past deeds

People say often that the world is unreal, yes! It is absolutely unreal
    But the world is not this physical world created by the Lord
    The unreal world is your family created by yourself due to your past karma

Similarly, your religion is another broader unreal world created by you
    Your fellow religious people obstruct you from entering Universal spirituality
    Because they are your enemies in the mask of friendship in this birth
    You harmed them spiritually in the previous birth and therefore they have come
    Now here as your friends belonging to the same religion and revenge upon you
    When you come out of these two worlds, which are well and river
    You will enter the Universal Spirituality, which is the infinite ocean

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
    Re: What is
    « Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »
  • Publish

Rinanubandham helps us to understand some of the strange encounters and the situations in life. Once the accounts of runam are tallied for this life, we transform from one form to another form from lifetime to lifetime. In this transformation, we may go from higher to lower form and vice-versa, depending on our actions in the present birth. In Sai Satcharitha, the tale of Veerabhadrappa and Chennabasappa, and the tale of two goats, show us the transformation from human to animal forms.

Where as the story of Mrs. Khaparde tells us the evolution to a human from a cow. Sri Sai mentions to MadhavaRao that they were related since seventy-two generations .It is note worthy to note that Sri Sai told Kakasaheb dik**** that, "I too waited for you patiently". Sri Sai called the Durandhar brothers as people from his own durbar.

Summarizing all this, the Rinanubandham can be in the form of positive credit or a negative debt .In Sai Satcharitha; Sai showed us the way to overcome both these types, so that we can reach ultimate freedom. Sri Sai told us that whomever we meet in this life is linked to us somehow and someway in our previous lives, which we may not remember. So, Sai asked us to treat every one we meet in a kind and loving way. This makes us slowly to forget our individual separate boundaries and helps us to see the underlying universal oneness.

Sri Sai Satcharitha is a bottomless, unfathomable ocean, which contains uncountable number of precious jewels. It is up to every one to dive deep and enjoy the bliss. 

jaisairam!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.

Real Liberation & Salvation

This physical world, which consists of the inert objects like Sun, Moon, Stars
    Air, Earth etc., is not the world, which is binding you and this is not
    The world from which you have to attain the liberation or salvation
    If you get salvation from this physical world it is called the death

Death is not the salvation since even after death you are bound by the bonds
    The bonds are not with the physical world but they are with your family members
    It is this family that constitutes your entire world from which you must be salvated

The physical world is real and it is unreal for the creator only and not for you
    You are a part and parcel of this world and if you say that this world is unreal
    You too become unreal, your unreal world is your own family, which is created
    By yourself only and why this is unreal?

If you analyse, these bonds did not exist
    Before this birth and do not exist after this birth and hence are not existing
    During this birth also, Sankara told that temporary is always unreal
    Therefore, Gita emphasizes for the detachment from these worldly bonds

Jesus goes one step further and advises you even to hate these family bonds
    This is surprising but if you analyse, I should say, He is absolutely correct
    If you analyse deeply, these family members deserve your hatred and not love
    The reason is that these family members were very vehement enemies to you
    In the previous birth you stole their hard earned property and fought with them
    Now they have come to collect their wealth from you along with the
    Compound interest, they are in the form of wife and children and you are bound

To pay them according to the force of Karma Chakra i.e., associated with Kala Chakra
    Payment of loans is Karma Chakra and payment in this birth is Kala Chakra
    The same is said “Runanubandha Rupena Pasu Patni Sutalayaah”
    The three strongest bonds are with money, wife and children and these three
    Are called as “Eeshanaas”, which are the stainless steel chains, which never
    Corrode, the secret in the force of these three bonds is only the force of Karma
    The Karma is the payment of the loans with interest and for that you have to earn
    Therefore, you are forced by Karma to earn the money and that is the spontaneous
    Attraction to the money, the Karma is dragging you to earn the money so that
    You can pay to your enemies who are surrounding you for the collection of loans

Thus these three bonds are inter related and amalgamated by the force of Karma
    These enemies are in the mask of friendship and love with you and you do not
    Remember your previous birth, which is again due to the force of karma only
    If you remember the previous birth and that enmity you will not repay the loan
    Therefore, by the force of Karma Chakra only you do not remember previous birth
    These enemies can collect their money only under the mask of love and friendship

These enemies are collecting their money in the form of work and also money
    The mother repays the loan by doing work like bathing and clothing the children
    Such sacrifice of work by the mother is coming under Karma Sanyasa
    The father repays the money by giving his hard earned property to the children
    And this repayment of direct wealth comes under Karma Phala Tyaga.

But these enemies are not satisfied with simple repayment of their loans
    If a thief steals your money and if you catch him will you leave him
    Just by taking your money? You will torture him and then only leave
    Similarly, you have stolen their property and you tortured them
    Therefore, they have caught the thief in this birth and collect their money
    Apart from that they will torture you by dragging you down from the Lord

If you progress in your spiritual path and reach and please the Lord
    You are saved permanently and attain eternal happiness here and there
    Now these enemies obstruct your spiritual path and drag you back
    From that Eternal divine benefit and due to that you will fall in this world-cycle
    In this cycle, which is the permanent hell, you are tortured forever
    By this, their vengeance is subsided and they stand around you even
    In your last minutes so that you will be attracted by them then also

And you will not remember the Lord even in the last minute
    This is the reason why all your family members reach you even before your death
    They reach you when they hear that you are seriously ill, they are very alert
    But you fool! You are not alert about them and remember them only even on the
    Death bed! Is your this world not really unreal? You analyse the fact

I say this family world is the most unreal world because these bonds are not only
    Unreal according to the analysis of Sankara, but also they are the bonds
    Of enmity and so must be hated according to the Holy Jesus
    You are thinking the enemy as your friend! How unreal is this bond?
    First you come out of this unreal world created by you due to your past deeds

People say often that the world is unreal, yes! It is absolutely unreal
    But the world is not this physical world created by the Lord
    The unreal world is your family created by yourself due to your past karma

Similarly, your religion is another broader unreal world created by you
    Your fellow religious people obstruct you from entering Universal spirituality
    Because they are your enemies in the mask of friendship in this birth
    You harmed them spiritually in the previous birth and therefore they have come
    Now here as your friends belonging to the same religion and revenge upon you
    When you come out of these two worlds, which are well and river
    You will enter the Universal Spirituality, which is the infinite ocean

Some people try to get detachment from the family bonds
    Without the attachment to the Lord, they can detach from the family
    By attaining self through self-analysis but in this case they can get rid of
    The worries and misery by attaining the self, which is pure awareness
    Such detachment without attachment to the Lord is not permanent.
    The attachment to the self is not as strong as the bond with the Lord
    Therefore, such people who get only peace by self achievement cannot
    Remain in that state for a long time, bliss is stronger than peace
    Because God is stronger than the soul, soul gives peace and God gives bliss
    Therefore, detachment from the family by attachment with the Lord alone
    Is real and final, the scholars get attached to the self by analysis
    And think that the self it self is the Lord and they feel that they are the Lord.
    These pseudo Advaita Scholars are dragged again by the families and
    They are insulted by the Maya and they are shown the reality.

The service to be done to the Lord should not be decided by yourself
    You are pleased by doing the service to the Lord as per your desire
    Your desire and your pleasure should not be the final goal of the mission
    You must do that service, which is desired by the Lord and which pleases Him
    His desire and His pleasure should be the final goal of your service
    Mere service is not important but the service required by Him is important
    Some devotees serve this society to uplift all the human beings
    Such social service cannot please the Lord unless He wishes so, without His wish
    If you serve the society, that is only to fulfil your desire for the fame
    Sankara condemned this concept of social service i.e., Loka Sevaka Matam.
    The Lord knows when, whom and where to uplift in this entire world
    Whether it is His mission or His personal service, His desire is important
    Even in His personal service the angle in which He desires is important
    If His hand is paining, what is the use of pressing His legs?
    Therefore, at every step the desire, direction and final pleasing of the Lord
    Is the only essence and goal of the entire spiritual effort
    The Lord alone can protect you and not this world, social service indicates
    Your love on your fellow human beings, who constitute a bigger family only.
    You have to sacrifice everybody, everything and even every concept for that
    He tests you by asking that thing only, which you cannot sacrifice
    He always attacks your strongest bond and conducts the test
    One test is sufficient because if you can break your strongest bond for the
    Sake of the Lord, all the other bonds, which are weaker need not be tested
    The sacrifice of strongest bond with any thing other than the Lord alone
    Can prove that you have the strongest bond with the Lord only.
    You have to cross the family bonds and even the bond with your life
    As told by Jesus, Krishna says that you have to cross even Dharma or Justice
    For the sake of the Lord because as the protector of justice, He is greater than
    The protected justice “Sarva Dharman …” is said in Gita.
    Thus Datta conducts only one test and gives you the final report
    You will always try to sacrifice all the weak bonds for His sake
    Then you claim that you can sacrifice everything for His sake
    The Lord smiles at your talented dramatic action and keeps silent
    If you go on still shouting that you are His best devotee, then
    He will enter the field and touches your strongest bond or your weakness
    You will utterly fail at that point and your mouth is shut forever

Facebook Comments