Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Message of the day  (Read 112210 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Message of the day-Tolerance is the essence of all religions.
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Tolerance is the essence of all religions.

A ture Hindu is one who could see his Ram in the Mosque.

A ture Muslim is one who could see his Allah on the high towers of Tirupathi.

A ture Christian is one who could identify his Christ in Krishna.

A ture Buddhist is one/who could see his Buddha in Kedarnath.

A ture Jain is one who could see His Mahavira in Chamundeswari.

A true Sikh is one who could see Nanak and Kabir in Lord Nataraja.

A true Sai devotee is one who can see sai in all places of worship.

When we cannot identify or understand the various forms of God,

We live in illusion and create destruction.

Source: Sai leela magazine

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Message of the day
    « Reply #166 on: February 29, 2012, 09:56:34 AM »
  • Publish

•  

This is the picture if Sai Baba of Shirdi Murti (idol) of Samadhi Temple Shirdi sitting on the golden throne.

The quote of Guru Sai Baba of Shirdi in this image is for those seeking meditation or peace of mind.

The quote

Give up all desires and dwell in your mind upon God in all. If the mind is thus concentrated the goal is achieved.

This is great quote for those looking for meditation and or peace if mind. For meditation the desires have to abate. One has to be able to see God in all living and non living things. Sai Baba on Meditation had said that He is formless eternal and sat chit anand. The consciousness and bliss. To know and feel Sai Baba as formless consciousness and bliss is called mediation.

If we cannot achieve that we can start with meditating on His human form or picture or idol. By doing this the desires and the running of mind starts ceasing and the mind start dwelling on Baba's from and then Sai Baba's formless nature of consciousness and bliss is felt as the result of Sai Baba's grace.

One must give all the desires and all the agony and disturbances of heart and pain that arises out of the desires. Slowly the desires lose the power and Baba's grace and love starts getting hold on the heart and the mind. We don't have to do anything just watch Baba's form and surrender our heart, mind, feelings thoughts, insecurities everything to Baba. We don't need to try and change anything. Just watch Sai Baba's from and let whatever is happening within and surrender and offer it to Sai Baba the guru. It is the Guru's grace that does the magic. It is the grace of the Guru that removes all that is not required. It empties the mind from unessential and fill the mind with consciousness and bliss. A mind that is full with consciousness and bliss can be called one with Sai Baba or One with God.

Courtesy: Alpesh Patel
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #167 on: March 03, 2012, 07:04:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #168 on: March 07, 2012, 12:08:49 PM »
  • Publish

• Mind Alone Is Held Responsible For the Bondage & Emancipation

Mind is the cause for man’s life, sorrow, joy and liberation as well. It is the mind that makes us
    oblivious to Divinity and lures us to the enchantments of the world. Maya is that mental state in
    which the existent appears to be non-existent and the non-existent appears to be existent. All the
    experiences in the dream state are seen in the waking state as unreal. The joy derived in the deep
    state is attributed to the higher mind. Our mind shines with resplendent purity if we cultivate
    noble thoughts ideas and feelings. It is only developing the purity of mind; we can ensure the
    purity of action. Pure deeds can yield, if we keep our mind pure. Our destiny rests on our
    thoughts only. For our rise and for our fall the thoughts in us are the cause. Thoughts in our mind
    can lead us into dungeons of darkness and also illuminate us. The thoughts in our mind are the
    very vital breath to us. Harboring evil thoughts, or hatred, envy, anger and ego is the cause of our
    downfall. We are under estimating the supreme importance of our mind by our ignorance. Our
    whole life rests on the mind.
    We should make earnest efforts to understand the power of the mind. Our love and hatred, pain
    and pleasure, life and death are based on the mind only. Even the five elements, the five senses,
    the five sheaths and the five vital airs draw sustenance from our mind only. We must have faith
    that the mind is the sacred power in the world. We must all understand that worldly pleasures
    that tempt our mind tantalize our mind. But we must know that there is an immortal Divinity in
    our mind. It is the mind which makes us to scale ethereal heights and also fall down to
    irretrievable depths. Everything becomes subservient to us, if we can control our mind. It is the
    mind which makes us a man. Man, mind and world are one and the same. It is the mind which
    makes the world. Our mind is a slate containing the writings of our many past lives.
    So the mind must surrender multiplicity unto the God to attain unity.

JaiSairam
    ;D

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #169 on: March 08, 2012, 08:23:00 AM »
  • Publish

• People look upon death with grim fear. It is because they are unaware of their future destination.
    The good and virtuous should be happy to die for death is a passage to higher realms of peace and bliss.
    It is only the sinner who carries the load of sin along with his soul.
    This load he has to unburden before he can start a new race for life on the earth.
    He must go through the path of purification to start a new lease of life.
    This course of purification does not end immediately.
    It goes on from birth to birth and from earth to the spirit world, for countless years,
    till purged of all sins and perfected in spirit, he becomes ripe for union with God,
    the Absolute Spirit.God's mercy is so great that even  to the worst sinner
    He gives a chance and hope to recover the lost ground and re-enter into the realm of bliss from which he has been an exile. For every soul is a spark of God and having emanted from such a high origin, must return back to its home.
    Such is the destined lot of every human soul.

JaiSaiRam ... ;D

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #170 on: March 16, 2012, 07:00:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Lesson in Humility...
    By: Deepak Bhamburkar 

There was a young man who desired humility. He went to an old wise man and said to him, "Sir, I wish to be humble, but I don't know how to obtain it. What must I do to acquire humility?"

The old wise man thought for a minute and replied, "Here is what you should do? go out and find someone who is beneath you and do something nice for him. Give him something that you have or do something for him that needs to be done."

The young man replied, "I can do that!" He immediately left and came upon a homeless man on the street who looked like he had not eaten in days. He took the man to a restaurant and bought him a nice hot meal.

After he dropped off the homeless man, the young man, who was feeling pretty good, returned to the wise man and told him what he had done. He then asked him, "Do I now have humility?"

The wise old man replied, "Not yet!" The young man's face fell and after a while, he asked the wise man, "What else must I do to acquire humility?" The wise man said, "Go out and find someone else who is beneath you and do something nice for him."

This upset the young man who replied, "But I did that already! If I go help someone else, will I then have humility?" The wise man replied, "No you will not!"

This upset the young man even more and he asked, "How many people do I have to help, 10 people?"

"No!"

"100 people?"

"No!"

"I don't understand please tell me how many people I have to help? How will I know when I have obtained humility?" asked the young man.

The wise old man replied, "You will have obtained humility when you can no longer find anyone that you think is beneath you!"

Sai Bless You.. ;D

JaiSaiRam  :)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #171 on: March 17, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Power Of Stability Helps You Face Any Situations !

Stability is to remain unshakeable, without any fluctuation in all situations. If we have no stability, even small things begin to upset us. When we have the power of stability, we can be unshakeable in all opposition i.e., even in unfavourable situations. When things are not going very smooth, it is necessary to remind myself that nothing is permanent. When we have the faith that things will surely change, we will be able to maintain our stability in all situations

JaiSaiRam  ;D

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #172 on: March 18, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Light of Hope !

If at any time we begin to lose hope in ourselves, let us simply look inside out hearts and see all the good actions we have performed, from the smallest to the grandest. When we see how much happiness we have given, we easily remember the purpose of our life.

You swing in God's lap; lost in love and remembrance , it is as if you merge into his lap, merge into God's remembrance and become lost in His love. This spiritual love enables you, in a second, to forget the pain and sorrow of many births.

It is misunderstood that a soul who is humble, or who is practicing the lesson of 'hanji' (saying yes to others), they think it is defeat. For them it appears to be defeat but infact it is victory.
    JaiSaiRam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #173 on: March 20, 2012, 02:43:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #174 on: March 25, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
  • Publish

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #175 on: March 28, 2012, 06:57:01 AM »
  • Publish

• Silence doesn't always mean yes; it may also mean no but it's better left unsaid.
    Anger doesn't always mean hatred; it could just be a means of coping up.
    Laughter doesn't always mean happiness; sometimes it's just a mask.
    Tears don't always mean sorrow; it may also be an outlet of joy.
    Staying away doesn't always mean it's the end; it may also mean the best beginning.
    And though life is so complicated, it's always beautiful. So live it well.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #176 on: April 05, 2012, 02:29:42 PM »
  • Publish

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #177 on: April 06, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »
  • Publish

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #178 on: April 06, 2012, 02:32:47 PM »
  • Publish

• It is misunderstood that a soul who is humble, or who is practicing the lesson of 'hanji' (saying yes to others), they think it is defeat. For them it appears to be defeat but infact it is victory.
    JaiSaiRam

ॐ श्री साईं  नाथाय नमः

सुभासरिनीजी जय साईं राम

आपके इस कथन से मैं सहमत नहीं हूँ. क्षमा करियेगा ये मेरी अल्प बुद्धि  या मेरी अज्ञानता ही होगी जो मै नहीं समझ सका. जहाँ तक आत्मा तो निर्गुण और निराकार स्वरुप होती है. उसमे किसी तरह के कोई भाव नहीं होते. जो भी भाव उत्पन्न होते हैं वो चित्य के फुहरने से ही उत्पन्न होते हैं. आत्मा का स्वरुप तो शून्य आकाश (चिदाकाश ) की तरह होता है.

सदैव असत्य या हर अनुचित बात पर भी  हाँजी -हाँजी कहना भी कहाँ  तक उचित होता है इसपर भी मेरी सहमति आपसे नहीं बन पा रही  है. जीत या हार की अनुभूति का होना केवल सर्वथा हाँजी -हाँजी का राग सदैव आलापने से तो नहीं हो सकती.

मेरी अज्ञानता को मिटाने के लिए  सरल एवंग संक्षिप्त  शब्दों में बताने का अवश्य कष्ट करें .

पुनः क्षमा चाहता  हूँ अगर मेरी अज्ञानता एवंग अंग्रेजी के अल्प ज्ञान से समझने की वजह से आपको कोई दुःख पंहुचा हो .

ॐ साईं राम

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #179 on: April 08, 2012, 06:35:04 PM »
  • Publish

Facebook Comments