Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi wale Baba -Frequently asked questions  (Read 2547 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi wale Baba -Frequently asked questions
« on: December 03, 2004, 03:05:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • What is the relevance of Sai's teachings in today's world?

The most important things that Sai Baba of Shirdi taught are:-
    I)Love towards all animals,birds and insects: Baba used to feed dogs even before He partook food.He extended his love to even a useless rock used for washing clothes by sitting on it .Today that rock is seen in Dwarkamai and is worshipped by devotees who come there.People today should learn this and follow His Teachings.To a great extent devotees are following this.People are seen distributing clothes ,food,etc to the poor Narayana Seva is going on all over the world in various Sai centers.  

II)Religious tolerance: Shirdi Sai Baba looked after the Hindus and Muslims equally.We can find people of all religions coming to Him even now.He always preached that all are one and be alike to everyone.In today's world there is a lot of tolerance among people of various religions.People must believe that all are Humans.Faith may be different but the goal is one.Shri Sai devotees are found very tolerant in this aspect .We find Muslims,Hindus,Sikhs,Christians ,etc sharing their views and talking with each other like real brothers in Shirdi and also at various Sai centers all over the world.They firmly believe that flowers may be many but worship is one.Stars may be many but light is one.Similarly paths may be different but goal is one.  

III)Caste Harmony: Shridi Sai never allowed people to have ill feelings towards the so called untouchables.He made Brahmins eat from leper's plate or untouchable's plates.When they felt loathsome to do the same He castigated them and preached them everything is Atma.If they hated them they are infact hating Him who is residing in them.People who believe in Baba should follow the same thing.Treat all mankind as brothers and live happily.Believe in brotherhood of man and fatherhood of God. I am a Sai devotee of Shri Sai Baba.The reason of my approach to Sai faith is to fill my emptiness .May be too many expectations have not been met and I have lost interest in many things including personal and buisness.
    I have been trying to pick up through the spiritual way for a while but I donot have much confidence in putting my life back to right perspective .I have been melancholic for long time without any reason.Please help me to pray to Baba because I love Him immensely and feel a void without Him. Your question is not unusual.Certain experiences ,which we call negetive, can lead us towards the Master or God.Read Shri Sai Satcharitra and you will not only get the answer, but your mind will also be peaceful.
    Think about Baba ,read about Him,gradually you will be out of your depression I lost my husband to cancer two years back.Since then I have become very insecure , mainly about my children. I pray to Shri Sai everyday but I cannot get rid of the fear for my children. Worship Shri Shirdi Sai Baba.Be sure Baba is protecting your children.Hold Him close to your heart always.Baba said "Why fear when I am there".Everyone has to leave in a predetermined time.King,beggar,saint,sinner alike.Baba will take care of your children,pray.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments