Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently asked questions  (Read 2724 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently asked questions
« on: December 04, 2004, 02:02:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am a devotee of Shri Sai Baba and know that He is always with me still I do many wrong things in my life.This makes me feel guilty but I donot improve as I have a weak will power.How to overcome this?

The fact that doing wrong things make you feel guilty means you love purity.Baba is purity personified and can control your mind in case you have full faith in Him.Continue to pray Baba.Gradually ,you will get over your weakness.Read life and teachings of Baba "Shri Sai Satcharitra". As and when I am about to commit any wrong deed why from within my heart Baba shouldnot stop me from doing so? Your conscience is Baba.You certainly hear the inner voice.Always focus your thoughts on Him and on your own conscience whenever you have any wrong thought.

Why do we want to test every experience on the basis of physical evidences?

ur intellect tells us to understand everything through the cognitive faculties .Yet our faculties are highly limited. The form of God is all pervasive.For direct experience human has to cross over the known and unknown boundaries.Ordinary limited human beings can only see and experience the physical form. The Yogis experience the subtler vehicles.One who will experience the Jivanmukta,Parammukta or Paramukta states of Baba,he will never wish to assume a human body again. Anger.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments