Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently asked questions  (Read 2406 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently asked questions
« on: December 05, 2004, 09:55:15 AM »
  • Publish

• I tend to loose my temper very fast,how do I improve?
    Whenever you get angry pray to Shri Sai Baba,and read His life history "Sai Satcharitra".Slowly anger will get controlled.Whenever you are angry with anyone,it is better to leave the place rather than quarelling.Baba said that he loves those people who are tolerant than those who fight. Astrology

In this mundane world full of complexities of life does a Sai devotee need to take support of astrology?
    Astrologer can at best predict future in a limited way.Baba helps actively and actually.Once you have surrendered to Him He takes care ,reduces pain and increases happiness and evolves the souls.Keep His teachings and life history in mind.See Him in happiness and unhappiness both.See Him in mundane and spiritual both.Allow Him to work on you by keeping Him always in your heart. Charity

In this illusionary world it is difficult to identify a genuinely needy person whom one would like to help.We see beggars in and around the temple or on streets ,and we daily read that there are many of them who are self sufficient and resort to begging only out of lack of interest in working.How should one go about helping a needy? Please advice on this and guide us what should one do.At times I wish to help someone but a thought always crosses my mind,"Is he actually needy.?

" Everyone is needy .Everyone ,a king or a poor man is a beggar before God.Everyone prays to God for something or other.Baba said, anyone approaching you for anything is due to links of our past lives.By using your power of discrimination if you are convinced that a man is really needy then help him.In case of doubt,route it through Baba.If you wish to give Ten rupees to a needy person but are in doubt then,put that in Baba's Donation Box.Let Baba decide this,in case you are not convinced at all then just refuse politely.While doing so never abuse,threaten or misbehave with the beggar.Don't develop negetive thougths about anyone more so beggars whom destiny has punished enough.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments