Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Wale saibaba-frequently asked questions.  (Read 1932 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi Wale saibaba-frequently asked questions.
« on: December 08, 2004, 10:53:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am a new devotee of Shri Sai Baba.Please tell me how do I approach Him?

Pray to Him in any form suited to your emotions,a master,a father,a mother,a friend,etc.Loving God is the best prayer of God.Prayers at best generate love and if love is there ,formal prayers are not necessary .Read Shri Sai Satcharitra,the life history of Baba for further directions.

Some times I get tears when I think of Baba.I don't know the reason for that.

Baba sends love waves to His children all the time.This happens with thousands of people.These are tears of strength not weakness.Keep loving Baba.He will grow in you.

I am very much drawn to Sai Baba,and I consider myself His devotee , but I have trouble keeping Him in mind throughout the day.I would like Him to be constantly present in my mind and heart.Does this come by His Grace only?

Your thought process is noble and correct. Don't worry at all if you cann't keep Him in mind constantly because you have to do other things also because you have to do other things also where mind has to be applied.Baba is aware of your problem. Do as much as you can. Gradually things will improve.

Many devotees give lot of importance to the miracles exhibited by saints.What is your opinion regarding this?

What do the devotees have to do with miracles?If merely the mention of that word creates confusion, then one can guess the results it can create in society if the mental equanimity is not there.Some devotees have certainly made progress on the path of devotion by being influenced by such miracles.

What is the way of offering our true service to Baba in return of so much He gives to us?

The true service is to improve our qualities and be of some use for His cause, i.e to serve humanity around you.Baba did reveal to some people that His conciousness covered even dogs,horses , etc.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments