Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: The Golden Saying of Shirdi Saibaba  (Read 2058 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
The Golden Saying of Shirdi Saibaba
« on: December 07, 2004, 08:09:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • 201. Go to Bai. She is reading Puran in the temple.

202. Get away. Do not message Me.

203. Go back to your place (Poona) via Ahmad-nagar. Start now with Tatya Patil.

204. Go-to the Halway's shop and bring Naivadya.

205. Go to your wada (your-lodging).

206. Get up soon, Babusaheb thinks that I am dead and so he won't come; you do the worship
    and Kakad (morning) Arti.

207. He will get some other job, but now he should serve Me and be happy, his dishes will be
    ever full and never empty. He should turn all his attention towards Me and &void the company of atheists, irreligious and wicked people, he should be meek and humble towards all and worship Me heart and soul. If he does this, he will get eternal happiness.

208. His father was My friend, so I dragged him (the son) here. He never offered Naivadya
    offering food) and so he starved Vithal and Me. So I brought him here. I shall remonstrate him now and set him to worship.

209. How can he, whose mind is engrossed in wealth, progeny and prosperity expect to know
    the Brahma without removing away the attachment for the same?

210. How can a greedy man get dispassion and salvation?

211. He should make one more "Saptaha" of the book; if the work be studied carefully, the
    devotee will become pure and will be benefited, the Lord will be pleased and will rescue him from the bondage of mundane existence.

212. Have faith and confidence in your Guru. Believe fully that Guru is the sole Actor or
    Doer,

213. Hear this story, meditate on it and assimilate its spirit. Then you always renumber and
    meditate on the Lord who will manifest Himself to you.

214. He who attains the Supreme Goal of life is immortal and happy; all others merely exist
    (ie) live so long as they breathe.

215. He who wants to get rid of the cycle of births and deaths, should bad a righteous lire with
    his mind calm and composed.

216. He who trusts Me entirety, hears and expounds My Leelas and does not think of anything
    else, is sure to attain Self - Realization.

217. How canning the people are! They fall at the feet, offer Dikshina, but inwardly give
    abuses behind the back. Is not this wonderful?

218. He who rests in the shade of Dwarakamayee gets bliss.

219. Have you got such faith?

220. Have you not got a Panja (emblem of hand) in your house and do you not worship the
    same in tabut (i e.) Moharam festival? Also there is yi your house another Mohammedan Deity by name Kadbibi whom you propitiate and appease on your marriage and other festivals. Is it not so?

221. He who surrenders himself to the feet of Hari (God) will get free from all troubles and
    attain bliss.

222. Hearing My answer, My Guru was pleased with Me, drew Me near Him and stroking My
    body with His hand and kept Me with him.

223. He took care of Me as tenderely as a mother-bird does of her young ones.

224. He put Me into His School; How beautiful it was

225. He (other type of Guru) speaks a lot and sing his own glory; but His own words do not
    touch the disciples hearts and they are not convinced,

226. He (other type of Guru) has none, so far Self-realization is concerned.

221. How can such schools be of any use to the disciples and how can they be benefited?

228. He who does anything (spiritual endeavor) will reaps its fruit and he who remembers
    these words of Mine will get invaluable happiness.

229. He who steps here (Dwarakamayee) will soon get health and happiness and his sufferings
    will come to an end.

230. He (God) is most merciful. Neither I am God nor Lord. I am His obedient servant and
    remember Him often.

231. He who casts aside his egoism and thank Him and he who trusts Him entirely will have
    his shackles removed and will obtain liberation.

232. How could he be his master? He has got a different Master altogether.

233. Have I any home, property or family to look after?

234. How is Gnana upadesh (i. e.) imparting of realization to be effected? Destroying
    ignorance is Gnana.

235. He who has many good qualities in him can do so (i. e., to sleep up on the plank).

236. He who can sleep with his eyes wide open can sleep up on the plank.

237. He himself gets drowsy and begins to nod his bead.

238. How can he, who can't sit and sleep well on the ground and whose asana (posture) is not
    steady and who is a slave to sleep, sleep high up on a plank?

239. He went out and found that a huge serpant was holding a big frog in its mouth.

240. How shall I allow the snake to eat it up, am I here for nothing?

241. He was to keep regular accounts and be honest in all his dealings.

242. He was a first class miser and spent very little for the repairs, which consequently made
    very little progress.

243. He spent all the funds, swallowed some amount himself and spent nothing from his
    pocket.

244. He had sweet tongue and was very clever in offering plausible explanations regarding the
    poor and tardy progress of the work.

245. He received it, bat sat as quiet as before without making any progress.

246. He undervalued the ornaments for Rs. 1000/- and bought them himself and in li'ew of the
    amount gave a field to God as endowment or security.

247. His devout wife was born as the daughter of the priest of the temple and was named
    Gouri.

248. His (Priest's) daughter Gouri was also devoted to Me.

249. He (Veerabhadrappa) was also first devoted to Me as I recommended his marriage with
    Gouri.

250. Half the amount was paid in cash and the remaining was to be paid in 25
    instalments of Rs. 2000/-each.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments