Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi wale Saibaba-frequently Asked Questions?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi wale Saibaba-frequently Asked Questions?
« on: December 15, 2004, 08:10:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Heaven lies at the feet of Guru.When and How one can experience this?

In the lifetime of the Guru,worshipping and serving His feet is said to be one out of nine methods of devotion.After the Guru takes 'Samadhi' i.e leaves His physical body,one should meditate on his feet.Not only feet but one should meditate ,according to Baba, from feet to head and from head to feet.To keep the feet of Guru in one's heart relates to the attitude of serving Him.Here we do not bear the attitude of companionship rather the attitude of being at His service .The worship of His feet means following the words of the Guru and obeying His every command without questioning.

I have been told that it is essential to have a living master to evolve spiritually.How true is it?

To have a living master is good.My personal experience is,if one prays to baba even without a physical Master ,one can evolve.I do not have any physical Master nor did I ever try.Baba is the Parama Sadguru.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments