Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently Asked Questions?  (Read 1503 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently Asked Questions?
« on: December 17, 2004, 08:32:20 AM »
  • Publish

• How do I progress spiritually side - by-side  with my household

duties?

Spiritualism and materialism always go side by side particularly for a worldly man.One cannot be put aside for the other because both are created by God.See Baba's play in both these aspects.Both aspects have to be taken care of by following the path shown by Baba.

You have to make it useful by doing the smallest acts and the biggest acts.Pray to Shirdi Sai.He will surely bless you.

Materialism limits the thinking and actions of a man.

On the other hand Spiritualism leads to viewing the whole universe as a family - a single house.

We learn the traits of love and co-operation from our own house and society,keeping faith in Baba and patience as well.

Performances of your households duties are necessary at this stage for the growth of your conciousness for your future evolution.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments