Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently Asked Questions?  (Read 1613 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi Wale Saibaba-Frequently Asked Questions?
« on: December 23, 2004, 08:08:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • I would like to clear the doubt in my mind as to whether Baba believed in the philosophy of staying vegetarian?

And if not,what logic was behind adopting non-vegetarianism?

There is no evidence in the available sources on Baba that He Believed in staying vegetarian,rather there is a mention in Shri Sai Satcharitra that Baba cooked non- vegetarian food for some of His devotees.

In the ultimate analysis human beings have no right to kill any species for enjoyment,particularly when they have been given the intelligence to know that God exists in every one.

Animals don’t have this intelligence .

This is Baba's basic preaching ,but since all devotees cannot change overnight,therefore,they are to be handled accordingly.

Simply being vegetarian or non-vegetarian does not necessarily make a man spiritual or otherwise .

In the world more than 3/4 population is non-vegetarian.

Did these countries not produce spiritual leaders including Jesus & Prophet.

We should strive to be a vegetarian not only to avoid eating of flesh (even living vegetables have life), but because one should not be  a party to killing of other species.

As per Hindu theory this Karma will effect him adversely.

Besides ,vegetarian food is easier to digest.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments