Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shirdi Wale saibaba-frequently Asked Questions?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Shirdi Wale saibaba-frequently Asked Questions?
« on: December 28, 2004, 06:43:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • What are the traits of a perfect man and how to achieve this?

He who is completely liberated from all earthly entangements is a perfect man.He is not limited by any place ,group ,system ,laws of nature and has got full control on all base elements in mind,such as desires,lust,anger ,etc.He is dispassionate under all circumstances and his vanity of being a man has also deserted him completely.Many sages who wereproud of being a man could evolve spiritually only when their ego was anihilated completely.There is the example of Vishwamitra and others. Please guide me as to how to stop worrying allthe time and be at peace with myself? When you are worried think of Baba and remember His saying- "I take care of my children ,no matter how far they may be".Pray Him always.

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments