Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Spiritual Blossoms  (Read 62204 times)

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
    • Sai Baba
Re: Spiritual Blossoms
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Meera's SONGS; they are the most beautiful ever sung by any man or any woman. It is impossible to translate them. Meera says: "main to prem divani -- I am madly in love, so madly loved that I am mad, mad, mad!" Perhaps this may give you a little hint what kind of songs she sang. She was a princess, a queen, but she renounced the palace to be a beggar on the streets. Playing her veena she danced in the marketplace, from village to village, town to town, city to city, singing her heart out, pouring herself totally.

MAY BABA SAI BLESS EACH ONE OF US 'THAT' PREM DIWANAGI ATLEAST A LITTLE....TOWARDS HIM....

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #61 on: December 08, 2006, 07:47:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Meera herself IS devotion. You won't find systematic argument. Fixed logic is not found there. There lightning has struck the heart. In Meera, found nowhere else, is a natural expression of love. There have been other devotees, but they all pale before Meera; they become the background. Meera's star is a very bright, shining star.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #62 on: December 09, 2006, 11:51:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Don't listen to BABA SAI logically, intellectually. BABA SAI has nothing to do with logic and intellect. Listen to BABA with feeling, with devotion. Look with the eye of trust. Push aside logic, leave it to crawl along the bank. For a little while, let yourself go completely mad with BABA SAI. This is the world of the mad. This is the world of lovers. Only then can you understand, otherwise you will miss.

MAY BABA SAI BLESS EACH ONE OF US FOR THAT UNDERSTANDING THROUGH WHICH BABA SAI IS KNOWN FOR......BEYOND OF ALL 'THOSE' MIRACLES....

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #63 on: December 10, 2006, 12:41:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

IF YOU BELIEVE, IT IS WELL
    IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, IT IS HELL

In Telugu:

NAMMUKUNTE SOMMU
    NAMMAKUNTE DUMMU

A bad translation:

If you believe, it is wealthy
    If you don't, it is dusty

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #64 on: December 10, 2006, 09:48:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thinking about sense-objects Will attach you to sense-objects;

Grow attached, and you become addicted;

Thwart your addiction, it turns to anger;

Be angry, and you confuse your mind;

Confuse your mind, you forget the lesson of experience;

Forget experience, you lose discrimination;

Lose discrimination, and you miss life's only purpose;

[Miss life's only purpose, and you think about sense-objects.]”

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #65 on: December 10, 2006, 11:54:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Ananyas Chinthayanthomam
    Ye Janah Paryupasathe ,
    Thesham Nithyabhiyukthanam
    Yoga Kshemam Vahamyaham !

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #66 on: December 10, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Only a conscious man really lives. And those who really live, die peacefully, silently, with a smile on their face. For these people who die with a smile on their face, there is no death -- because deep down in in their consciousness there is an absolute certainty that it is only the body that is being dropped. Life has continued always, and will continue always.

MAY BABA SAI BLESS EACH ONE OF US TO LIVE OUR LIFE CONSCIOUSELY....

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
    • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #67 on: December 15, 2006, 08:41:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

Treat every one as your own people and even if you cannot do them any good, desist from causing them any injury. Burn the lamp of love inside the niche of your heart and then the nocturnal birds of greed and envy will fly away, unable to bear the light. Love makes you humble; it makes you bend and bow when you see greatness and glory. An unbending person is infected with egoism of the worst type; remember man is the only animal that can recognise and revere the great and the glorious. Use that capacity and derive the best advantage out of it.

Aum Sai Ram.
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #68 on: December 16, 2006, 11:26:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, his songs. He roamed around the known world of his day with a single follower, Mardana. Mardana means manly -- 'the really brave'. To be a follower one has to be brave. Nanak used to sing while Mardana played on his sitar, and that's how they roamed around the world spreading the fragrance of the ultimate. His songs are so beautiful, they bring tears to my eyes. Just because of his songs a new language was created. Because he wouldn't listen to any grammar, any rules of language, regulations, he created Punjabi just by his songs. It is a tremendously strong language, just like the sharp edge of a sword.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #69 on: December 17, 2006, 11:53:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Nanak's path to supreme realization, to godliness is scattered with song and flowers. Whatever HE has said was said in verse. HIS path was full of melody and soft, filled with the flavor of ambrosia.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #70 on: December 21, 2006, 08:46:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

For the bird in mid-ocean flying over the dark deep blue waters, the only resting place is the mast of a ship that is sailing across. In the same way, the Lord is the only refuge for a man who is swept by storms over a restless sea. However far the bird may fly, it knows where it can rest; that knowledge gives it confidence. It has the picture of that mast steady in its mind; its form is fixed in the eye. The Name of the Lord is the mast for you; remember it ever. Associate it with the Form and have that Form fixed in your mind’s eye. It is a lamp shedding light in the recesses of your heart. Have the Name on your tongue and it will drive away the inner, as well as the outer, darkness.

Aum Sai Ram.
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #71 on: December 29, 2006, 08:41:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram.

Love gives and forgives.

Aum Sai Ram !
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #72 on: December 29, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Love can Be, sometimes so Painful,
    Yet so Wonderful...  
    Only Love can give Us the Happiness,
    Others Can't Give, But Be Careful,
    To whom you'll Fall In Love With,
    Because Once You Gave In,
    You Loose Some Part Of You!!!

Aise Hi Jaise BABA SAI Se Piyar Ho Jaye To Tum Tum Nahi Rahete...Jo Tum Pahele The....Aisa Hai Mere Sai Baba Ka Piyar...Sab Kuch Kho Jaata Hai Apna.....Jisko Hum Apna Samajhte Hain.

MAY BABA SAI BLESS EVERYONE AND MAKE THEM FALL IN HIS LOVE.

OM SAI RAM!!!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #73 on: January 03, 2007, 09:38:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Karma, Bhakthi, Gnana and Yoga are said to be the different roads leading to the same destination. Sai Baba has stressed once and several times, the importance of Devotion and surrender of the Self. For the material man, this may sound like a forfeiture of the self, a passive giving in to some unknown entity. Does this surrender demean the human spirit? Does this by any means make a man less divine? Not at all! The ability to even raise this question is a function of human enterprise, the ability to analyze, discriminate and identify with a particular attribute. If we let the self, give itself away, we are divine! Dispel the darkness and what we have is light!

Jaisairam!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #74 on: January 04, 2007, 04:42:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Spiritual Garden

First plant 5 rows of Peas:
    Preparedness, Promptness, Perseverance, Politeness, Prayer
    Next to them plant three rows of Squash:
    Squash gossip, Squash criticism, Squash indifference
    Then put in 5 rows of Lettuce:
    Let us be faithful Let us be unselfish, Let us be loyal, Let us love one another, Let us be truthful.
    Next to them  plant Turnips.
    Turn up for prayer, Turn up with a smile, Turn up with a new idea, Turn up with real determination.

Aum Sai Ram !
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Facebook Comments