Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Vachanamrutas..  (Read 97581 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Vachanamrutas..
« on: January 06, 2005, 12:46:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

This universe is all a leela of God.

If a devotee is about to fall I stretch out

My hands to support him.

I will not let him fall.

I get angry with none.

Will a mother get angry with her children ?
    Will the ocean send back the waters to the several rivers ?

I love devotion. I am the slave of My devotees.

People come and say, BABA give. I tell them to take. No on takes.

I am you, you are Me.

There is no difference between you and Me.

That which constitutes Me contitutes you.

Never envy other's riches.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 04:38:56 PM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Vachanamrutas..
    « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas..

My Durbar is always open at all hours.
    Unless Gods wills it, nobody meets us on the way; unless God wills, nobody can do any harm to others.
    Not a blade of grass moves without His will.
    Think of me, I am there. I am not going away. I shall be active even from my tomb.
    My eyes of vigilance (Supervision) is ever on those who love me. Whatever you may do, wherever you may be, ever bear this in mind - that I am always aware of everything you do.

---Shirdi Sai Baba.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 01:40:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

I am in everything and beyond.
    The donor gives, that is, sow his seeds, only to reap a rich harvest in future. Wealth should be means to work out Dharma. If it not given before, you do not get it now. So, the best way to receive is to give.
    Unless a man discharges satisfactorily and disinterestedly the duties of his station in his life, his mind will not be purified.
    God lives in all beings and creatures, whether they be serpents or scorpions. He is the greatest wirepuller of the world and all beings, Serpents, scorpions, etc. obey His command.

----Shirdi Sai Baba.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 01:42:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas......

Restrain lust wholly in respect of other's wives and partly in respect of one's own wife.

The teachings of a Guru are of no use to a man who is full of egoism and who always thinks about sense - objects.

God is the friend of the poor. There is none greater than Allah. (God)

Whoever is bestowed with the kindness of God does not speak; but absence of God's kindness makes a person speak unnecessarily.

We are (I am) at gangapur, We are at pandharpur, We are at all places, and all places are with us.

-----Shirdi Sai Baba.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 05:48:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Love all. Practise Ahimsa. Do not harm others by thought, word or deed.

Austerity leads to blessedness. Excess of wordly desires is spiritual bankrupt

'Simple living and high thinking' let this be the aim of your life.

Without God, life is a perennial headache.

One who loves God would weep,laugh or dance as the songs in praise of God go on

Sweet behaviour with others wins the Divine Grace.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 05:51:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

This World is funny. All are my subjects. I look upon all with equal eye. But some turn thieves What can I do for them ? People at death's door plot against the lives of others. These offend and hurt me much. But I am quiet, saying nothing. God is great. He has his officers everywhere, who are all powerful. One must rest content with one's lot. I am very powerful. I was here eight or ten thousand years ago.
    To get atmajnana dhayana is needed, that is, the atma anushtana (practice) that pacifies and carries the mind into samadhi. S give up all desires and dwell in your mind on God. If the mind is thus concentrated the goal is achieved.
    Practice before you preach.

---Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 05:53:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

I shall be with you, inside you and outside you, whatever you may be or do.
    This is a Brahmin, a white Brahmin and a pure Brahmin. This Brahmin will lead lakhs of people to Subhra Marga and take them to the goal - that is the feet of God (Tad Vishnu Paramam Padam), This is Brahmin's Masjid.
    Unless you rid yourself completely of your avarice or greed you will not get the real Brahman. How can he whose mind is engrossed in wealth, progeny and prosperity, expect to know Brahman without removing his attachment for the same ? The illusion of attachemnt or the love for money is a deep eddy (whirlpool) of pain, full of crocodiles in the form of conceit and jealousy. He who is desireless alone can cross the whirlpool.
    Greed and Brahman are poles asunder, they are eternally opposed to each other. Where there is greed there is no room for thought or meditation of the Brahman.
    It needs insight to recognise God.
    You devotees are my childrens. I am your father. you have to get everything from me. So you should not talk like that ( and say Sai is not God).

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Greed and Brahman are as poles asunder. They are eternally opposed to each other. Where there is greed there is no room for thought or meditation of Brahman. For a greedy man there is no peace, neither contenment nor certainty (stediness). If there is even a little trace of greeed in one's mind all the sadhanas are of no avail. Even the knowledge of a well-read man who is not free from the desire of the fruit or reward of his action and who has got no disgust for the same is useless and cannot he helped in getting self-realisation.
    No one except the sadguru can break the cycle of birth and death.
    I shall be with you, inside you and outside you, whatever you may be or do.
    This is a Brahmin, a white Brahmin and a pure Brahmin. This Brahmin will lead lakhs of people to Subhra Marga and take them to the goal - that is the feet of God (Tad Vishnu Paramam Padam), This is Brahmin's Masjid.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 05:54:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Ajnana is the seed of samsara. If the guru kripa paint is put on the eye the maya screen lifts and jnana survives. Jnana is not an effect. It is ever self-existent. On the other hand ajnana has a cause and an end. God is one, the devotee is another. This is the root of ignorance. Remove it. Jnana remains. Ignorance finds a snake in the rope. Remove  the ignorance, then the rope is known for what it is.
    The teachings of a Guru are of no use to a man who is full of egoism and who only thinks about the material objects. Purification of mind is absolutely necesary. Without it all our spiritual endeavours are nothing but a useless show of pomp. It is, therefore, better for one to take only what he can digest and assimilate.
    You can place your burdens on me.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 05:54:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Stay, cast of anxiety. The wise avoid anxiety. Your sufferings for your past Karma have come to an end, as soon as you put your feet on Shirdi. Persons in great trouble, sunk in their misery, rise to joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of this mosque. That Fakir (God) is very kind and will eradicate your disease. He will show his love. He is kind to all.
    Herculean effort is necessary for the attainment of God. Who says He is out of reach ? He is there in the tabernade of our heart, nearer to us then the fingernail to the finger. Without inflinching faith and patience you will not see Him.One who has both these will undoubtedly see Him.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 05:55:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Among the six Vikaras; Jealousy is the easiest to conquer In this Vikara, there is no question of (actual) gain or loss, to ourselves, Jealousy (Matsara) is the inability to endure another's profit and prosperity. If another gets fortune or power, we can not put with it, we scandalise him. When he meets with loss, we, rejoice. But is this good ? When that man attains prosperity, what loss have we really suffered ? But people do not consider this point of view. If he attains good let us rejoice (with him) (or let us consider ourselves also as lucky or benefitted); or let us attain or strive to attain equal good. That should be our desire and determination. What has he taken away of ours ? Nothing. He received the prosperity that is the result of His Karma. How then should we feel aggreived at it ? So, Nana, conquer jealousy first.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Look upon everyman, every woman and all beings as God. You cannot help anyone. You can only serve. Serve all human beings and creatures with love and compassion. If Allah grants that you can help anyone of his children, blessed you are, do not think too much of yourselves. Nothing moves without His will. Blessed you are that the privilege is given to you when others had it not. Give up the idea that by ruling over others you can do any good to them. I am baya kruth baya nasanaha ! So bow to Me, do namaskars to me , Sing my glory, meditate on me from foot to head always thinking of Me and I assure you thou will be guided to reach your goal.
    I am not beholded to anyone except God.

---Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 05:56:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Perform your duty conscientiously and with detachment regarding yourself, not as the doer but only  as an instrument in His hands.
    Without unflinching faith and patience you will not see God.
    Do not be idle. Work, utter God's name, read scriptures.
    I am parvadigar (God). I live in Shirdi and everywhere. My age is lakhs of years. My business is to give blessings. All things are mine. I give everything to everyone.
    He is very compassionate. We falter in our faith in Him and lack sufficient patience.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 05:56:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

The earth bear seeds. Clouds drop their rain on them. The sun sends its rays and makes them sprout. Earth, clouds and sun keep on their sport and happy course in all directions. But they neither exult at the growth nor deplore the destruction of the sprout. You should be unaffected like these. If you are, whence can sorrow come to you ? Mukti is the absence of sorrow.
    Why are you anxious ? I take all cares from you.
    Sit quiet. I will do the needful. I will take you to the end.
    He who lays his hands on a devotee of God will suffer for it.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Vachanamrutas

Do not taste proscribed food. Whatever is your  appointed duty to do that as well as you can with great care.
    Debt, enmity and murder have to be atoned for, as there is no escape.
    To carry on wordly life we require means (wealth). Just as biles is necessary for the body so is wealth necessary for carrying on affairs in this world. Though wealth is necessary, do not get entangled in wealth alone (that is,do not get over absorbed in it.). Never be miserly, be liberal. But excess of munificence will not do. If all wealth is exhausted none thereafter will care for you. The union of munificence or generosity with extravagance will be a great misfortune.

--Shirdi Sai Baba

Facebook Comments