Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Details about SAI NAV GURUWAR VRAT pdf included  (Read 122186 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Details about SAI NAV GURUWAR VRAT pdf included
« on: April 15, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • “SAI NAV (NINE) GURUWAR (THURSDAY) VRAT”.

I saw this Pooja interesting. You will reap the rewards in no time, when you do this Vrath. May sai bless you with all his grace to do this vrat properly and answer your prayers :

Story behind the sai vrat pooja :

Kokilaben and her husband Maheshbhai used to live in a big city and they had lots of love for each other. But Maheshbhai’s nature was very annoying and he had no sense of talking. Neighbors were also very much frustrated by his this kind of nature. Kokilaben had lots of faith in GOD and she was very religious.

She was tolerating all her problems silently having lots of faith in GOD that GOD will make everything all right one day. But because of Maheshbhai’s nature, their business went down gradually and there was not enough income. He started staying at home all day and his nature become worst.
    It was an afternoon. One old saint came to Kokilaben’s door. There was enormous light on his face. And he asked for rice and dal (lentils). Kokilaben gave him rice and dal and she folded her both hands and said “namste” (greetings).

Saint replied “SAI will always keep you happy.” Kokilaben said “There is no happiness in my life” and she told all her problems to the saint.
    After listening to all her problems, Saint told her about

“SAI NAV (NINE) GURUWAR (THURSDAY) VRAT”.

Saint told as follows about the Vrat.

· This Vrath can be started from any Thursday by uttering SAI BABA’s name.

· This Vrath has to be continued for 9 Thursdays.

· Any male, female or child can do this Vrat.

· On these Nine Thursday, individual who is doing vrat can eat fruit/milk/sweets etc. all day long or can have one meal a day. ONE MUST NOT DO THIS VRAT WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

· If possible, go to SAI BABA’s temple to have SAIBABA’s darshan on these Nine Thursday.

· At home, do pooja / prayer of SAI BABA as follows.

· In the morning or in the evening, do the pooja as mentioned below.

· Put Yellow Cloth in front of you and place SAI BABA’s Photo or Statue on this cloth.

· Light lamp (diya) in front of BABA’s picture.

· Wash or wipe BABA’s picture with clean water and cloth.

· Put “tikka (Bindi on the forehead)” with “kumkum” (red powder) on BABA’s face.

· Offer Yellow Flower to BABA.

· Offer Fruit or Sweets to BABA as Naivadhya (Prasad)

· Read this SAI story and Read / Sing SAIBABA’s Aarti after finishing Pooja and reading story.

· Tell BABA why you are doing this Vrat and ask him to fulfill your wish.

· Give Prasad to all your friends and family members and you also eat it some.

· If, because of any reason, you cannot do vrat on any Thursday, skip that Thursday and continue from the next Thursday.

· If female is doing this Vrat, skip the Thursday during Menstrual Cycle period.

· On the 9th Thursday, Celebrate SAI VRAT. In this celebration process, feed 5 poor people and distribute this SAI VRAT book among people. One can give 5, 11 or 21 etc.

· Put this SAI VRAT Story Book or printed paper , which you are going to distribute among people, when you do pooja and then give them to people. By doing this, their wishes will be fulfilled very soon too.

· All wishes will be fulfilled by doing this vrat.

In this Kali Age (Kaliyug), this vrat is very effective. This vrat will give desired fruit to doer but doer must have full faith and patience. Whoever will distribute this SAI VRAT book among people and make good name of SAI and this Vrat, their all wishes will be fulfilled.

After listening about this SAI VRAT from Saint, Kokilaben also decided to do this vrat. She started Vrat from the Thursday. And she finished 8 Guruwars with full faith. On the 9th Guruwar, she fed poor people and distributed SAI VRAT books among friends and relatives.

As soon as she finished the Vrat, all the quarrels vanished from her house. Prosperity, happiness and peace spread in her home. Maheshbhai’s nature was changed completely. Their business started doing well. And in no time, they got all the happiness and prosperity.

Both husband and wife started living happily. One day Kokilaben’s sister-in-law and brother-in-law came from Surat. Her sister-in-law was talking with Kokilaben. The former said that her kids were not studying and getting failed in exams. Kokilaben told her about SAI VRAT. She said “SAI devotion will make education better. Have faith in SAI BABA. HE helps everyone.” Kokilaben’s sister-in-law asked the detail of the vrat.

Kokilaben told about the SAI VRAT in detail. And explained her everything about the vrat. Her sister-in-law went to Surat and she sent a letter after few days. She wrote that her children have started doing SAI VRAT and now they are studying very well. She also did Vrat and distributed SAI VRAT book in her office. One of her friend, who had very hard time in getting married, got married to a very nice man after started doing SAI VRAT. Her neighbor has also started doing SAI VRAT and she got her stolen jewelry box back. It was a great miracle.

Hey SAI BABA , as you have blessed these people, please bless all of us too.

Contributed by saishuba - shirdi sai bless her. Thanks.

The giver gives, but really he is sowing the seed for later:
    the gift of a rich harvest. - Shirdi Sai Baba .

Dear all please check that the pdf of sai vrat book can be downloaded from 13th post of this topic by rajiv uppal ji, this same page. Baba bless all with success.

Subha ji, please accept my apologies for my interference. As there were so many sisters and brothers asking about the download, I wanted to add this to the post. Baba bless you. om sai ram.

http://www.telecentralinc.com/saibaba.pdf
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:55:53 AM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline ramesh673

• Blessings 0
    Re: “SAI NAV (NINE) GURUWAR (THURSDAY) VRAT”.
    « Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:35:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • I thank you for this guidence. May baba  give all strength for me  to start vrat throught my life from coming thursday onwards om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Offline nisha vedhara

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 08:50:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanx a lot for sharing the sai vrata vidhi with us. i was desperately looking for it...jai sai ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 09:12:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • saiRam

Sai bless you.It is Sai's grace that  I saw your mail after just finishing my usual Sai Nav Guruwar Vrat.

Infact I should thank Sai for making u to post  in this particulat column.

Sai bless us all.

Jaisairam.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saikrupakaro

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi all,
    If anybody need Sai vrat kath in english plzz mail me at anamikanoname@yahoo.co.in , i have collected few stories and translated others and  process of katha.
    i will be more than happy if it can be used by more Sai bhaktas
    yeah one more thing its freeeeeeeeee

Sai krupa karoooooooooooooooo
    SHRI SAI BABA SAB PAR KRUPA KARO PLZZ

Offline smartash82

• Blessings 0
    Re: SAI NAV NINE GURUWAR THURSDAY VRAT
    « Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 05:25:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

I have started the vrat 2day... i want to clarify/ask something...

About faast i want to know that can we eat fruits, sweets, milk and one time food or is it that i could eat fruits sweets all day or one time food.

Plz if someone can reply to me imm... i dont want anything to go wrong in my vrat....

thankyou
    jai sai ram
    ashmita

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 05:44:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • QUOTE FROM SUBHA Ji POST

On these Nine Thursday, individual who is doing vrat can eat fruit/milk/sweets etc. all day long or can have one meal a day. ONE MUST NOT DO THIS VRAT WITHOUT EATING ANYTHING.

UNQUOTE;

Dear ASHMITA ji

The first post of SUBHA ji is giving you the complete details, pls go through it carefully once again.

AS far as BABA's Vrat are concerned BABA only requires Complete devotion from his children and nothing less. Even if you eat I dont think BABA will mistake you, B'coz he himself doe not accept fasting.

Hope your VRAT is fullfilled by BABA's grace. By the way WELCMOME TO THIS ONLINE SAI FAMILY AND be amidst us and enjoy the SAI FAMILY ONLINE>

Rgds
    Keerthi

JAI SAI RAM
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline smartash82

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 06:59:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • On these Nine Thursday, individual who is doing vrat can eat fruit/milk/sweets etc. all day long or can have one meal a day

thats wat the quote says... and dats wat i want to know..... if its one time meal and fruits/milk/sweets etc all day or have either fruite/sweets/milk all day or one time food...

i dont want anything to go wron thats y i reallly really need to know immidiately...

Offline rusum

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear subhashriniji

Is there any particular book for SAI VRAT Katha.If it is then how to get one. I live in virginia (USA) i couldnt find SaiVrat Katha anywhere here. If u have a softcopy could you please send it to me to bojjirupa@yahoo.com.

Waiting for ur reply

Jai Sai ram

Offline sudha09

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • had a question is this the story we are suppose to read when we do guruwar ,
    please let me know , as i want to start this also please let me know when is the good day to start or a good date . My email address is sudha.sagar@primerica.com . I will really really appreciate your help on this

Offline SaiRangdaughter

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 03:29:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,

Yes,, this is the story u have to read during ur 9 Guruwar vrat ,,on each Guruwar..

According to Sai Devotees,, All Guruwars,Thursday are special ,,not any good day & dat to do this vrat..

U can start from any thursday..

JAY SAI RAM

had a question is this the story we are suppose to read when we do guruwar ,
    please let me know , as i want to start this also please let me know when is the good day to start or a good date . My email address is sudha.sagar@primerica.com . I will really really appreciate your help on this

Offline sudha09

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 09:29:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram ,

i did do last thursday vrat , had a question do we have to sit in one place and eat or we can stand also and eat . The reason why i am saying this is i have two kids and have to run around them all the time . SOme vrat are to be sitting in one place not to move at all while eating so i got little concern on this please advise me on as soon as possible.

sai ram

Sudha

Offline rajiv uppal

• Blessings 37
    • ~*साईं चरणों में मेरा नमन*~
      • Sai-Ka-Aangan
    SAI vrat book (PDF format)
    « Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 02:16:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM,

DEAR SAI DEVOTEES HERE'S SAI VRAT BOOK THAT CAN PROVE VERY USEFUL FOR ALL OF US.
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:13:24 PM by adwaita »
    ..तन है तेरा मन है तेरा प्राण हैं तेरे जीवन तेरा,सब हैं तेरे सब है तेरा मैं हूं तेरा तू है मेरा..

Offline Shivani Deshmukh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 03:19:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Subha Ji...

Thank you so much for this detail of Sai Guruvar Vrat. Actully 2 day is my 3rd day of vart.And i am working in BPO,that also night shift.Sometime by mistake i take food at night around 1 am. Than whole day i don't take anything,but evning i take food by 8 pm. I just want to know is there any problem in this. And also i just do pooja,but i don't keep prashad.Because i have decided to keep prashad on 9th Guruvar. Please guide me for this. And also i want you to prayer for me. The thing is that,i am in love with a guy,he also love me.But religion,society are the problem between both of us. Please pray to sai for us. I really need everyones prayers and wishes. His engagement is there on 6 Dec.

Please help me. Tell me what to do and how. And reply me on : your_shivani@rediffmail.com

And don't forget to pray for me. Thanks a lot

Regards

Offline Chinnu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 06:04:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA

Can anyone say which is the SAI story and SAIBABA’s Aarti to be read while SAI VRAT.

Plz reply me as soon as possible

Facebook Comments