Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SREE DATTATREYA  (Read 78422 times)

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
  • Blessings 21
  • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
Re: SREE DATTATREYA
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2013, 12:39:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 47

Ashta Rupa Dharan on Deepavali Festival.

During Diwali festival 7 of Devotees comes from Different Villages and requests Shri Guru to come to their own places.As Shri Guru loved all of them equally , he says each that he would visit him only and that not to say this to anyone. Everyone goes back happily and on the Day of Deepavali Shri Guru visits all his 7 disciples and also stays at the Math in Ganagapur at the same time. This Fact was revealed when the devotees met next time and discussed about it. Everyone was stunned at the Power and Affection of Shri Guru.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #61 on: February 11, 2013, 12:40:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 48

A Poor Farmer is blessed with a Huge Yield.

There lived a pious farmer, named Parbati, in Ganagapur. He used to bow to Shri Guru when he went to Sangam in the morning an again at midday when Shri Guru returned. His field was on the way to the Sangam. Once Shri Guru asked him, "Why do you take this trouble daily? What is your desire?"

Parbati asks for Good Crop,Shri Guru says to cut off the crop of Jawar till he return at Mid-day. He does as Said and doesnt care for his Family and even the Men of Gramadhipati. Shri Guru returns and says him that actually he had reaped in vain and that he didny actually mean. Parbati says that he had Full faith in Shri Guru. Shri Guru blesses him and In about a week, there was a severe code and all the crops in the country were lost. Then on Mul Nakshatra, there was heavy rain, which was also harmful to the crops; but Parbati's field yielded hundred times more crop of good quality. All wondered to see this.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #62 on: February 11, 2013, 12:44:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 49

The Holiness of Ashta Teerth and Power of Ganagapur.

On the day of Deepavali, Shri Guru said to the disciple, 'We shall have bath at trishali (3 Holy places i. e. Prayag, Kashi and Gaya ) with family and children.
    The disciple said, 'For such a long journey, we require some time for preparations'.
    Shri Guru, 'These holy places are near about. So there is no need for special preparation.'
    Shri Guru takes everyone to Sangam and says that bath at Sangam is as Holy as Prayag.He says how the River Amarja was emerged from the Nectar that fell down from Indras Hands. He Says that Sangameshwara at Sangam is like Mallikarjuna at Shrishailya. Then he explained the Importance of Varanasi Teertha

( Bhageerathi Teerth ). Then Shri Guru takes them to Papa Vinashi Teerth and asks his Sister Ratnai to bath there,she was relieved on bathing there for 3days. Then Koti Teertha and Rudra Teertha (as Holy as Gaya).Further is 'Chakra Tirth' like Dwaraka. Beyond is 'Manmath Tirth'. To the east of it, is 'Kalleshwar' like Gokarna Mahabaleshwar. By doing this,eight glories are obtained.'

Shri Guru thus narrated the greatness of the eight holy places and all were pleased. They bathed and observed other rites and returned to Gangapur with Shri Guru. A Grand Samardhana was arranged jointly.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #63 on: February 11, 2013, 01:05:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 49

The Holiness of Ashta Teerth and Power of Ganagapur.

On the day of Deepavali, Shri Guru said to the disciple, 'We shall have bath at trishali (3 Holy places i. e. Prayag, Kashi and Gaya ) with family and children.
    The disciple said, 'For such a long journey, we require some time for preparations'.
    Shri Guru, 'These holy places are near about. So there is no need for special preparation.'
    Shri Guru takes everyone to Sangam and says that bath at Sangam is as Holy as Prayag.He says how the River Amarja was emerged from the Nectar that fell down from Indras Hands. He Says that Sangameshwara at Sangam is like Mallikarjuna at Shrishailya. Then he explained the Importance of Varanasi Teertha

( Bhageerathi Teerth ). Then Shri Guru takes them to Papa Vinashi Teerth and asks his Sister Ratnai to bath there,she was relieved on bathing there for 3days. Then Koti Teertha and Rudra Teertha (as Holy as Gaya).Further is 'Chakra Tirth' like Dwaraka. Beyond is 'Manmath Tirth'. To the east of it, is 'Kalleshwar' like Gokarna Mahabaleshwar. By doing this,eight glories are obtained.'

Shri Guru thus narrated the greatness of the eight holy places and all were pleased. They bathed and observed other rites and returned to Gangapur with Shri Guru. A Grand Samardhana was arranged jointly.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #64 on: February 11, 2013, 01:37:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 50

Shri Guru Nath's Showering of Grace on the Nawab ( Rajak )

Muslim King of Bidar Visits Shri Narasimha Saraswati on account of Tumor on his leg.He goes to Sangam and on seeing Shri Guru starts walking towards him.Shri Guru calls him as Rajaka and he recollects his life of Last Birth that he was blessed by Shripad Shri Vallabha to become a King.Shri Guru says him that he will give him Darshan at Papa Vinashini teert (Near Bidar).The King meets Shri Guru again and bows to him & takes Shri Guru to his Kingdom.Shri Guru blesses them returns to Ganagapur.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #65 on: February 11, 2013, 01:42:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 51

Shri Guru decides to Leave for Kardali Van and Assures that he will be Always Staying in Ganagapur Secretly.

Shri Guru Says to everyone that as his fame is now getting spread all over the Country, People of different origin and caste would now come to get there problems solved and that so he would now choose to move to Shri Shailyam and stay Secretly. Shri Guru said to the Devotees that though  in the viewpoint of public im moving to Shri Shailyam , i would always stay at Ganagapur and give Darshan to my Dear Devotees.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #66 on: February 11, 2013, 01:44:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 52

The Maha Prasthanam.

Devotees accompanied Shri Guru for some distance and when they returned to the Math,they saw Shri Guru there.After sometime he Disappeared.Thus Shri Guru assured that he always stay at the Nirgun Math. The 4 Disciples of Shri Guru viz., Sayamdeo,Nandi,Narahari and Shri Siddha Muni accompanied Shri Guru till Patal Ganga and performed pooja of Shri Guru there. It was Magh vad 1st Friday (Guru was in Kanya Rashi) at Evening when Shri Guru Narasimha Saraswati  moved towards Kardali Van on a Flower Seat prepared by the Disciples.Shri Guru said them that he would send Flowers as an Indication of Reaching Kardali Van. A Boatmen comes and says the Disciples that Shri Guru has said that he will always stay at Ganagapur. The Disciples collect the Flowers sent by Shri Guru Narasimha Saraswati.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #67 on: February 11, 2013, 01:48:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

Adhyay 53

Siddha Muni awakens Namadharak for the Good of the Society and Says him Avatarnika.

After hearing the 52 Chapters of Shri Guru-Charitra, Namdharak lost senses and got samdhi. His body perspired, his throat got choked and tears flowed from his eyes. He could not speak out a word. Shri Siddha Muni was pleased to see this state of Namdharak. Though the disciple got samadhi, he should be awakened for the benefit of the people. Thinking thus he moved his hand over his face and body with affection and called him and said, "Dear boy, come on senses. You have got 'dnyan' and you will get salvation. But if you remain in meditation, how will the people be benefitted and enlighted? You asked me and I narrated to you these nectar-like tales of Shri Guru's life. You also heard them conscientiously.You should therfore elaborate them and propagate amongst the people."

Namdharak opened his eyes and placed his head on the feet of Shri Siddha and said, "You are Shri Guru yourself. Shri Guru's life, that you have narrated, is even more sweeter than the nectar. I am not contended yet. Please tell me the whole life again in short". Further Shri Siddha said, "Though Shri Guru has disappeared still he gives darshan to his sincere devotees as before".

Avadhoota Chintana Shri Gurudeva Datta Swami Maharaj Ki Jai !

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #68 on: February 11, 2013, 02:16:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSaiRam Subhaji,  :)

It's only a small contribution to dis wondrful online mandir Dwarkamai. I am nothing in front of yu madam , the amt of time, immeasurable devotion towards our Baba Sai by yu is awesme. There is nothing like my topics/yur topics in this divine temple. as per yur request completed the Shree Dattareya topic. After reading, whether yu do the copy/paste or i , the msg going to remain the same  , and YES Subhaji Wuld luv to assist yu in any other topics started by yu if yu so desire, the  pleasure is totally mine.

BTW let me tell yu one secret, yu r my inspiration, 16 posts by yu in one day in the same thread  :), i just tried to break yur record subha ji chk this link  :)

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/rare-messages-from-shri-shirdi-sai-baba-as-god-t42715.0.html

ok jokes apart, i really luv all yur posts and yur dedication, immeasurable time yu give to dis forum is really AMAZING & HATS OFF TO YU SUBHAJI

Baba Bless !!
    Sai Samarth...........Shraddha Saburi

Thanks Piyagoluu jii,  :)

Wonderful! thanks for your time and immeasurable devotion towards our Sai datta. Sai Datta bless you  in everyway. Keep contributing in all my other topics too! Very nice of you and amazing!!!!!!! 

Baba blessings. ;D

JaiSaiRam ;)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #69 on: February 11, 2013, 10:05:55 AM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam Piyagolojii,

Thank you! Baba blessings. Even though we both do the copy and paste we should always take the pride in what we do. It is all Baba's blessing that some of us are able to spend sometime in our busy schedule. I'm really happy to read your message. All Baba's blessings let us do any small seva for our Baba Sai. I would like to lock the topic  since unknowingly any devotee might  do nama japa. This is my favorite book and thanks for your contribution.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments