Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba help me  (Read 794 times)

Offline yamuna

• Blessings 1
Baba help me
« on: April 27, 2009, 04:46:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba you are in my every drop of blood.I believe in you whole heartedly.I remember how you helped me in my studies and getting good job in very hard situtations.
    But I dont know why you are making me place unbearable situtations this time .

Please baba help me out as you are my father,mother and my best friend..you know all situtations around me,their sayings and insulting me all the time

Baba plz send your son to me who stands as a support throughtout of my life, plz baba give me strength to handle this situation.shower your blessings.

No one can imagine your blessings power,but I experienced that when I got this job
    plz make me feel the same in getting good husband.

plz sai help me in this, I will wait for your response (practically)

--
    Yamuna

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    Re: Baba help me
    « Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 04:59:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR YAMUNA, SAI SOMETIMES TESTS HIS DEVOTEES ENDURANCE. BUT DONT FORGET THAT WHEN YOU NEEDED HIM HE HAS ALWAYS HELPED YOU. AS FAR AS INSULTS ARE CONCERNED , FIRST OF ALL IT IS SAID IN SAI SATCHARITRA , THAT "HE WHO INSULTS MY DEVOTEES INSULTS ME ". ALSO BY INSULTING YOU THEY ARE TAKING YOUR BAD KARMA UNTO THEMSELVES. HAVING SAID THIS I KNOW IN PRACTICALITY IT IS VERY DIFFICULT AND HUMILIATING WHEN SOMEONE INSULTS YOU, TRY CHANTING SAI'S NAME WHENEVER SOMEONE INSULTS YOU AND WITH PRACTISE YOU WILL HAVE THE WISDOM TO IGNORE THE INSULTS. ALSO MAY SAI BLESS YOU WITH A BETTER HALP WHO STANDS AS A PILLAR BESIDES YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN. PLEASE OFFER A FLOWER AT BABA'S FEET EVERY DAY , SOON YOUR SITUATION WILL TURN FOR THE BETTER. GOD BLESS. OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI JAI SAIRAM.

Offline vs0831

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 05:27:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • SATYA SAI RAM

BABA have a reason for each and everyaction. Might be these insulting words is to make you show your talents out to everyone.

Yamuna, BABA is always with his true devotees. HE will never let us down. He will soon take you to the greatest height where oneday the person insulted you will come down to you and apologise.

BABA please show your presence.

JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:34:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    yes very true
    jus read sai satcharita and apply udi on ur forehead ur situation will turn
    even my situation has... i carry babas foto in my pocket all da tym i even have laminated a foto of his and put in my i card i have many in my fone too...everytym anythinh happens at work i jus look at dese fotos and feel calm
    om sai ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 06:51:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,

dear yamuna, dont worry. baba had been there with you always whenever you needed him the most.

this time also he will help you out. you just need to wait for the right time to come and chant his name regularly with
    full devotion.

have faith and patience everything will be fine soon.

om shri sai nathay namah....
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Facebook Comments