Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba Help Us  (Read 253 times)

Offline babu

• Blessings 1
    • Sai Baba
Baba Help Us
« on: November 02, 2019, 03:44:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba....why do we have to go through such a tough situation. After a long time you blessed us with the second child and he is autistic and it’s heart wrenching to see him like this. He is a beautiful child and we want a normal life for him. You very well know the future and could have avoided giving him. You know how our life has turned in to hell. My wife is getting suicide tendencies as she can’t take this anymore. Iam also running out of tolerance and the situation is getting worse by the day. We are doing parayan of satcharithra regularly and pray to you everyday. Why we have to suffer like this still. We have seen very few happy days and want this misery to end as soon As possible. Please give awareness to our child and make him speak. Make him normal. You have done many miracles to a lot of people and even to us. If you rescue him from this situation it will be the ultimate miracle and Will give us a new least of life. Please Baba... Help us. We don’t have Any more will to fight this . Life has become hell. The purpose of posting this here is to get everyone to pray for us. Please ...I request you all to strongly pray for my son. We will ever be thankful to you all.

On shri satchitananda satgurum Sainath ki jai

Offline babu

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Baba Help Us
    « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 01:53:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram help us. Sai Ram Sairam sairam

Facebook Comments