Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BABA, I can't take this torture.. Please help me!  (Read 793 times)

Offline shruthisairam

• Blessings 0
BABA, I can't take this torture.. Please help me!
« on: December 23, 2016, 12:28:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba.. I fell in love with a guy 2 years ago through arranged marriage process. Everybody was ok with that since we both liked and were ready to take it forward until his mom showed her other side of being aggressive, abusive and cruel, she used to say yes and no kept on changing her words and used to fight with my parents for no reason. We then got to know that she has been behaving this way, with all the girls he previously liked in the arranged marriage process and has been stopping the wedding because of her ego (that she has to be the queen in the wedding) and her over-affection towards her son. Since I had already liked him, it was difficult for me to move on without him. So I constantly kept on fighting with my parents to accept the fact. Since there was no full-stop to it, we both decided to get registered marriage under the notion that his mom will have no choice to accept it. He also said that we will have an Indian wedding for my sake no matter what his mom does. We are married now and he is in India stuck there as he lost his passport. His mom has been threatening to harm us in all the manner (she even mentioned the word "kill"). I lately got to know that he cannot survive without his mom as he is overly attached to her. Now the preparations for the wedding have been done, and his mom has brainwashed him and changed him, He is now asking my parents and I to beg her and take all the torture from her coz he will be difficult for him attend the wedding without her. He is completely changing his words and it is UNBELIEVABLE. I am getting really scared.. Everyone had advised me not to go ahead but I was completely blindfolded back them. Its a torture Baba, I love him and have done so much to take all the torture for him and its difficult to see him change that way as he is not standing up for me...... He is only guy I have been with.. I beg you Baba, please help me.

Offline VARSHA 9

• Blessings 0
    Re: BABA, I can't take this torture.. Please help me!
    « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 08:53:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai
    Please help her

Offline guptrajesh31

• Blessings 0
    Re: BABA, I can't take this torture.. Please help me!
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 04:32:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM   OM SAIRAM    OM SAIRAM

Facebook Comments