Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life  (Read 67684 times)

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
Re: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life
« Reply #300 on: May 10, 2009, 12:10:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    just read sai sat charita
    and came across this bit wre after babas mahasamadhi they take out lots to decide whether to accept dhotar or not
    have read it before also and i too took out lots tdy 2 chits wre one i put his name and on de oder jus rote some1 else and den i kept dem at baba s feet and picked up a chit at random he he his name came out
    felt happy i know its momentory but jus feklt happyom sai ram

Offline SaiKaKaran

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #301 on: May 10, 2009, 01:26:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai shree sai jaya jaya sai
    om sai shree sai jaya jaya sai
    Duniya mein kitna gham hai, mera gham kitna kam hai...sai ji main jaanta hun ki main aapka saccha bhakt nahi, lekin phir bhi aap hamesha mere saath rehna...
    -sai ka karan-

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #302 on: May 10, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna,

Good for u..Lets hope things work out ur way..I am scared to even try that..Dont want get scared or anything more than what I already feel..Dont worry baba will hear u...he will give u the strength to face anything...

Well i didnt message all this time as my net was down..sorry abt tat...Hang in there bhavna and akansha....Everything will be fine...Take care

ganeshji, rajiv, manmeet ji and wellwisher how r u?take care

Om sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #303 on: May 11, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi... sorry everyone. Dont carry my laptop at home on weekends. Hence was out of touch.

Bhavna, I have just one lil thing to say... as a friend, as a sister. If you're not ready for marriage, don't do it... A broken or troubled marriage can be much worse than not being married at all. You're not in a state of mind to take huge decisions right now. Please give yourself time. In case you're planning to move on too... please completely cut off from your guy and give yourself at least some time to get back to your normal self.

I understand how parents can be. :) Mine can and do act very difficult too. My mother can give up her life to keep us apart just cause she has certain misconceptions. But thats not reason enough for anyone to jump into something that could affect 2 entire families in the long run. Its not just about 4 lives. Its ultimately 4 families affected... which is something maybe parents may or may not see for now. Its you who has to spend the remaining 40-50yrs of ur life with that person. Hence, please don't make any decisions in haste.

And in case you decide to move on, please cut off completely from this guy at least for sometime. Give relationships a break... even if it means a month.
    I'll still pray with all my heart you get the most fulfilling life with the one you love... Trust me, we're all with you. Be strong. I know you're a strong girl. And with such a huge family out here, you ought to be and stay strong!

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #304 on: May 11, 2009, 07:14:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • very well said kiddo. i second your opinion ! om sairam, jai sairam, jai jai sairam.

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #305 on: May 11, 2009, 08:34:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • om msai ram everyone
    i have a confession to make i dont think till now i had 100% faith in baba though i do pray a lot. read sai satcharita have done loads of saptah and chaliyas but i realize i never gave baba a chance to do anything just because i lack dis thing called " saburi"
    saburi especially in this relationship to an extent dat i ahve managed to irritate dis guy out of his wits dat he ended up shouting at me telling me to keep the fone dwn this happened 2-3 times in last 2 weeks... all dis happens cause i lack saburi....i purposely try to poke him at places wre i know he will react da way he did....the end result is we have started to keep away from each oder he says he finds ways to keep himself busy..something like dat happened on sat den again on sunday but in the end again the first thing dat he does is wake up in the mornin and sms me good morning.
    i dont know if i shud totally cut off from him or not..ppl tell me dis ways u will never move on or get married u cant hang on to him like dis forever
    we were very close to getting married last yr..i jus love him and want to be with him
    now i am not going to do anything neither ignore him nor fite him nor go out of my way to be wid him i will leave it all on sai
    i know sai will carry me thru dis situtaion cause he loves me and will definately bless me
    den which ever direction sai guides me will go dre
    i dont think i shud even let thots like if i keep in tuch wid him i will never move on etc which ppl around me put in my head
    if now sai is the one who will carry me den y worry
    I WILL KEEP SABURI
    I WILL LET SAI CARRY ME THRU THIS
    I WILL HAVE 100% FAITH DAT NO MATTER WHAT MY FUTURE WILL BE FULL OF HAPPINESS BY BLESSINGS OF SHRI SAINATH

ANANTKOTI BRAHAMAN NAYAK RAJADHIRAJ YOGIRAJ PARABRAHAM SHRI SACHITANAND SAMARTH SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #306 on: May 11, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • bhavna,

I will tell u one thing...IF u really really love this guy, keep the patience..I know its hard but DO IT...or just move on...No limbo state..we all will pray for u but u have to be mentally strong...if what u said bugged him then dont message on ur own...give him some space to ponder..dont keep calling or messaging for a few days...reply to his messages but dont do it on ur own...

Be firm with urself first...I used to do that too..no patience, call him cry etc etc...i still do sometimes but trust me, u r the one who gets hurt in the end coz guys think different...they need time away from the problem unlike us , who want to talk it out...trust me when i say this..
    think to urself if u get panicky...its not a big deal...i will talk to him again but later when he wants to talk too...not now when he is in a bad mood...will u do that for me pleasE? atleast u will have peace of mind..

as wellwisher said dont get married or all tat stuff....right now u dont need it..u need some TIME OFF from everything....

Om sai ram

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #307 on: May 11, 2009, 08:57:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi bhavnaji,

I think aquafish and well wisher are right, take some time out for your self and give some space for some time, try it for 15 days if not more and see how it works then but in this frame of mind dont get married,  it will not only make you feel uncomfortable but even the other person, i will tell you honestly my dad asked me to get married after all this has happened but i told him very clearly i wouldnt for as long as i want as i am not in a frame of mind and he understood. I infact pushed my younger brother into marriage so that even he is happy that one son of mine has got married and we are already looking for good proposals, i dont know what i did by taking this decision but i thought if not me atleast my family will feel happy about this.

Just wanted to share my personal experience with you bhavna ji.

May sai bless you with all the happiness.

Om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #308 on: May 11, 2009, 09:00:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rajiv,

U r right!!1 I am happt for u and see that u are taking things in their stride.!!baba will soon hear u and do good to all of us...I am praying for us!!!

Om sai ram!!

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #309 on: May 11, 2009, 09:10:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi aquafish,

Good to see your reply instantly means you are online, Well i am just trying to take an easy way only as i dont have to rush for anything, and bhavna ji when i initially joined the forum i was i think almost in the same situation as you are but now i am trying it has been more than a  month we spoke but i do pray to sai everyday, atleast things are not looking good for you you say na, bhavna ji mujhe to pata bhi nahin hai how things are at her place and all but i have made up my mind for one thing, manmeet ji said i think in one post that if some one is meant for some one nothing in universe can stop it happening, so i am just waiting,
    kal mangalvaar hai will go to temple and pray for you all, and bhavna ji aapne bola tha na k blood dena is very good i did but thoda sa hi aaya then it stopped probably i turned and the needle came out so i am still allowed to give more, i plan to go this week sometime as it takes some time to heal but i am thinking of going with m y right hand this time i just want to coz i have thought about it and i will do it now

I hope you are fine and believe me ganesh ji is a class apart, had he and rr_saibakht not spoken to me personally on messenger and e mails i would have gone mad, hats off to you sir, may be this was the way of sai baba to help me, and i have just accepted it.

Love you all and love you sai

will keep praying to you till my last breath now no matter what happens

Om sai ram

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #310 on: May 11, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello everyone and om sai ram
    aquafish and rajiv
    thanks a lot
    i am jus doi dat i will have to keep saburi no matter wat i pray to sai and still forget the basic that is saburi
    yes i am doin dat answering his calls and replyin to his sms
    nothing more
    i will not worry abt my future its sai headache not mine
    om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #311 on: May 11, 2009, 09:38:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna and rajiv,

gud job...keep doing what ur doing and soon baba will help us out...all I can do is pray for all of us and work this out..as u said, its baba's headache...his parents are baba devotees and they go to shirdi every year while i went to shirdi once in all...So they shud know what baba preached about love and religion and caste...I hope baba makes them see the truth!I just wish that they agree to our marriage , then my parents can have peace of mind too...

U guys take care and continue having saburi..

Om sai ram..

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #312 on: May 11, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • aquafish
    i have a small request for u
    please for heavens sake dont vanish like u did for the last 2 days
    i really like talkin to all of u everyday
    om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #313 on: May 11, 2009, 10:09:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • heehe sorry Bhavna...My internet was down and sometimes weekends I dont have time to check my messages..but really try hard to message regularly...sorry abt tat..I am here for u if u want to talk...take care...

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #314 on: May 11, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • I randomly asked a question " will i marry him?" on the q and A section and it said dotn worry baba is here and read 4th chapter in bhagvad gita..so i just found the chapter 4 online and read it..tuk me 5minutes...it was gud read...

Facebook Comments