Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life  (Read 67216 times)

Offline alaknanda

• Blessings 4
Re: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life
« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2009, 10:13:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Faith is not something that you get overnight Bhavna ji ....I do not know very exactly how you might be feeling now.But at times even I had some doubts regarding babas leelas...but now suddenly I have faith in him and I know that because I have faith on myself.
    You know most importantly you must love yourself and have faith in yourself and let yourself free for Baba to take action.But I feel you have preconceived notions and certain demands .Just pray to Baba without any demand and conditions give him a chance to come near you.Let the invisible barrier vanish.
    Jai Sainath

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #316 on: May 11, 2009, 12:07:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram alaknanda ji
    yes i agree faith u get within seconds same thing happened with me also though i had been going to shirdi off and on soince i was a kid but my faith came wen dis guy left me before that also i use to mpray but to some other god..and sai says sabka malik ek....
    i think faith is something which grows and becomes stronger day by day
    sai has always asked for 2 things shraddha and saburi and i realized yesterday that tough i was praying so much there was no saburi
    i think it was sai s leela to have made me come within his orbit..else i never wud have had dis situtaion not arisen
    tdy also i went to sai temple and promised that i will give him his second pice that he always asks for that is SABURI
    OM SAI RAM

Offline Amar_akshu

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #317 on: May 11, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM..!!!!!!!!! shower your blessings

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #318 on: May 11, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    i will start another chaliya from 13.05.09
    dis tym it will be for my family here at dwarka mai
    om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #319 on: May 11, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • tats sweet of u bhavna..I need to do another saptah soon...But been so busy with work and stuff..need to start again...

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #320 on: May 11, 2009, 11:35:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna, its not that we dont have faith. Sometimes circumstances just make it fall weak... when we are too afraid to expect anything from life for the fear of being hurt when it doesn't happen. I'm in the same boat. I've stopped expecting things from life. But I've also surrendered. I'm going to live in my NOW... however it is, and leave the rest to God. I somewhere dont have the faith that he'll come back and my life will be on track again and even a single dream of mine will come true. But I have faith that whatever happens, I'm going to be fine. Even if none of my dreams ever come true or I never find back my normal self and get to know who I am today... I know God will give me the strength to be fine.

And as far as happiness is concerned, I know where I get my happiness from. Its my responsibility on a daily basis. So, I dont leave that or expect that from God. But I know... He's just going to let me be fine, strong and hold me thru all of this and more... I know someday He'll drag me out of this and whatever the outcome, I'll be fine.

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #321 on: May 12, 2009, 08:47:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram well wisher ji
    yes i know it was after reading one of ur posts only wen i realized that y am i so worried and y am i haggling this guy for no reason all dats happenin is him getting more n more irritated
    sai will carry me no matter wat so i am bound to be happy however things turn out to be and i also realized thst i have no saburi an the only two things sai has ever asked of us are shraddha and saburi :) :) :)
    now every time i wanna sms dis guy or sunao him for anything i jus remember sai and repeat the words thar i have to offer sai my second pice of saburi
    and den i feel all good
    om sai ram and thanks a lot to all of u aquafish, well wisher, ganeshji, rajiv, manmeet for helping me thru dis

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #322 on: May 12, 2009, 09:02:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna,

we are always here for u..dont worry...well saburi is something we need to have..coz nothing goes our way all the time at our own pace..it depends on the other person too....

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #323 on: May 12, 2009, 09:07:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi aquafish
    om sai ram
     i know wat u mean and i think that guys jus think on a very diff note..wre as we wud want to talk talk and talk abt one thing all da tym dey wud rather jus not talk abt dis at all...
    how have u been?????
    how are things at ur end?????
    another thursday is approaching hoping to hear abt anoder miracle from u :)
    om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #324 on: May 12, 2009, 09:29:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • haha lets hope so bhavna...

well the only miracle I want now is either marrying him in a temple here or his parents agreeing to us...the thing is guys dont want to talk abt it..they will do something abt it and if its not in their hands they get frustrated and show it on the person they think wont feel bad which is us but we r already so bugged that we make it worse..hahaha...nice way to put in na...

well lets see what happens..I am trying to be positive yaar...Trying not to overanalyse it and just waiting for baba to do somethinf...Praying and praying his parents agree and i get marrie dsoon to him....

how r u? Hope u r not working late hours again...eat on time..just coz u r upset dont let tat effect ur eating habits...take rest , eat well...om sai ram

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #325 on: May 13, 2009, 09:29:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello everyone
    om sai ram
    aquafish, akansha, well wisher, rajiv, ganeshji, manmeet,starter, smg, nipul and our lil vinesh
    jus wanned to tell all of u that i started my chaliya tdy for all of us
    and from all of us i am jus goin to offer sai 2 things dis tym shraddha and saburi
    i have already left eating non veg and i have made a pledge to sai too( cant disclose wat)
    i am sure each one of us will carrry on praying to our beloved sai to forgive our sins, and bless uswith love
    om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #326 on: May 13, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna,
    hope ur doing good..>may baba bless u always...thanks for doing the chaliya for us...take care

Om sai ram

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #327 on: May 13, 2009, 10:26:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi aquafish
    how u doin?
    all okay at ur end...how is ur gymmin goin?????
    u know wat i met dis guy at a gym and later found out that he is one of the partners in da gym :) :)
    uhhh even i went to da gym  tdy after a long break of 15 days but aahhhh i end up losinn wt wen i stop gymmin and gain wen i start :) :)
    did u speak to ur guy abt gettin married at a temple dre?????
    thursday tomo yipppeeee jus wait a miracle will sure happen
    om sai ram

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #328 on: May 13, 2009, 10:31:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • i jus jus got to know abt vinesh
    sai plz shower ur mercy sai
    plz be with nipul ji
    om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #329 on: May 14, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna..how r u? Hope u r doing gud

everyone...I am angry at baba...I am tired of praying to him...I see such young kids, babies suffering and baba doing nothing..I cant take it anymore..Why this injustice...what does he gain by all this?..so many of us r praying for his mercy....

I dnt know..I am really sad and upset abt what happened in the past 2 days...and now I hear another child suffering...why??why??? They r so young baba...why them...

Sorry if i offended anyone by saying I am angry at baba but thats how I feel, I consider him as my best friend and If my friend does something I dont like, I lash out and thats what I am doing now...U r not doing the right thing baba!!1 I am sorry but thats how I feel...Dont do anything for me...but please show me u exist  for us by doing good for that little girl!!!

Om sai ram!!!

Facebook Comments