Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life  (Read 67917 times)

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
Re: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life
« Reply #645 on: June 22, 2009, 06:27:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram to everyone.

hwz evry1?? RR ji, Ganesh ji, WW ji, Aqua, Bhavna, n i hope Manmeet ji is fine too...she repld back to my post...

Ok guyzz i need your help...you have to ans 1 simple que....

whatz d diffrence b/w 'luv' n 'liking'.....how can 1 make out whether its just a liking or luv?

I'm asking dis que here, coz i think you all can give the best answer.

om sai ram

ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #646 on: June 22, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Liking is when the opposite person makes you feel special and wonderful and you're on top of the world when you're with that person.

Love is when you're prepared to even jump off the cliff or into the deepest valley just to see the opposite person smile, feel special and out and away from every form of pain. In love you feel the pain of the other much more than your own and are willing to even let go of the opposite person if your being with him or her could be the cause of his or her pain.

Liking is when you pray to God that the opposite persons problems are solved. Love is when you do everything in your capacity to see to it that the opposite person does not come across any problem.

Liking is when you always want that person to be around, maybe even for life. Love is when you wish that... that person gets the one he or she wishes to be around for the rest of his or her life.

Liking is compassion, kindness, goodness towards the other. Love is along with all of that selfless willing acceptance, sacrifice, compromise and change for the happiness of the other.

When you feel you wish you could just pray to God and take away all of the opposite persons problems and pain onto yourself so that he or she is always happy... that for sure is love! Thats what our parents feel for us right? That for sure is love.

Thats how I can best describe love.

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #647 on: June 22, 2009, 09:17:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Smgji, if you're in love, God bless you with his or her love for life.
    :) If you like someone, may God make you love only the one thats made for you n bless you with his or her love forever.
    God bless you with abundant flow of love Smgji...
    Om Sai Ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #648 on: June 22, 2009, 09:45:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • hey all,

sounds like fun..count me in..as long as fun is the word, i am there...

well the week has started again and i am tired....wierd ha..monday has just started and i feel like where is friday..lol...aur? hope everyone is doing good.

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #649 on: June 22, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • i am in for this math thing
    :) :) :)

Offline akansha

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #650 on: June 23, 2009, 01:22:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    hi bhavna how are u??

jai sai ram

Offline rani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #651 on: June 23, 2009, 01:39:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • babaji please help me. do some miracle. shoba ko apne ghar me rehe jaisa karo. sainath. bachon ki khatir sainath. please
    i beg u baba. i am feeling guilty for that sainath. muje nahin pata main kya karoon. main apne bachon ko unke pita ke saat dekhna chahthi thi buss. sainath please help me out. shoba ko ghar bula lo.

omsairam
    omsairam
    omsairam
    omsairam
    omsairam

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #652 on: June 23, 2009, 01:51:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • hey WW, thanx 4 d beautiful explanation....n no luv-shuv for me...i'm completely out of this life....n i even dont want 2 get into such kind of life...i'm happy the way i'm now....

I asked dis que on behalf of my freind.....dat's it.... :)

om sai ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #653 on: June 23, 2009, 01:54:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai plz help rani ji....

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #654 on: June 23, 2009, 02:46:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Raniji, be strong. Keep the faith strong. Its just a bad patch. Hold on. Things will be fine soon.
    Om Sai Ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #655 on: June 23, 2009, 12:48:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Rajiv,

have u heard " new divide" by linkin park? Its awesome and also listen to "three days grace"..its a band and they rock!! i will listen to Akon...heard abt him but never paid attentin to his songs:)..yeah tats what the best way...pass away the time...I have solitaire on my phone and i play tat all the time:)..
    take care and thanks again for being there friends!!

om sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #656 on: June 23, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Aqua, Rajiv, cheer up... you're both awesome people. Life has loads of love to offer you. We're all there always...
    God bless...
    Om Sai Ram

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #657 on: June 24, 2009, 12:20:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram well wisher ji
    i try my best but i know deep within i am weakening day by day
    just dont let it come on the face so that others around are not hurt seeing me like this
    it took me two years to actually accept that my mom is no longer with me
    i tend to bottle up things in within me a lot and dont talk about it to anyone at all
    aquafish ji u r in us right, you must have seen russell peters shows they are funny, u can laugh till you start crying listening to them
    give me your mail address i will send you a link from where you can download it if you dont mind
    i have finished watching all the seasons of two and a half men too, it comes in US as well i guess, see that its really funny
    ww ji aap bhi dijiye, ill send you as well
    my mail id is rajivcool80@hotmail.co.uk
    bhavna ji aap bhi ek test mail daal dijiye, i watch funny and crazy things like these or worlds most amazing videos types crazy things
    ganesh ji bahut din hue aap se baaat nahi hui may be i will call u in the night
    i will make sure my phone is charged and i have balance too coz our talk always finish when one of these two things happen :D
    om sai ram everybody
    and hey tomorrow is thursday so yippeee

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #658 on: June 24, 2009, 12:54:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • am feeling awful
    really low tdy
    thinhs at home goin from bad to worse
    mu mum too jus hates dis guy :(
    the only hope in my heart now is my trip to shirdi
    baba plz let it happen asap
    plz

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #659 on: June 24, 2009, 05:37:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rajiv, Bhavna... this ones for you.

Rajiv, I really feel you have not yet healed completely. I wish I could help. I cannot send my mail id since its my official and only mail id. I do not have access to any of these other sites unfortunately at office and you know I do not go online much on weekends when home. I suggest you get Reiki healing done for you Rajiv. You're a wonderful person. Mother's love cannot be replaced but please try and make a fresh start with all else in life. May I suggest you to learn and practise Reiki and EFT. Please do it. You owe it to yourself, your mum and those who love you. I know you don't like to read but just want to ask you to read one book - just one. I must admit I havent read it myself, but I know its on my todo list. Its - "You can heal Your Life" - Lousie Hay. Bhava, Aqua and everyone out here can read it too. Please do.

Bhavna, I understand what you're going through. Been thru the emotional mess it creates. I guess the key is to first decide amongst yourselves. Parents will come around eventually. You focus on your relationship with both your mom and him seperately. Dont add two n two to make it 5! Once you start seperating the two... and working on them bit by bit, things may look easier. Eg. My goal for today is to make mom smile and not have any argument with her. My goal for today is to make my guy feel good about himself and add to his happiness n peace. Maybe that should help.

Aqua... hows u? U have to be strong.

Facebook Comments