Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life  (Read 66811 times)

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life
« on: March 27, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba we both love each other so much and we both love u, twice u gave us the chance to come to dwarkamai together then why are we not getting married? what is it that is stopping it from  happening....baba only your one ishara can solve all the problem..i have no idea whether  its his family or business which is the problem only u know the problem and can solve it..i am totally dependent on u...baba i know it was you who i met last year infront of my house then why this delay? its very difficult for me to accept someone else in my life now..baba please get me married to him baba please help me...help me sai nath help me everyday is becoming more difficult..there is so much pressure i will breakdown baba please help me

sai ram sai ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:30:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam.

Sai bless you soon.
    March directly to that wire-puller who is moving these toys of fleshy human bodies, who is keeping up this big show. In Him only you will find lasting happiness and perennial joy. Merge in Him by practicing daily meditation and japa.OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Bhavna,

Just give it time..sometimes baba works in ways we dont understand but in the end its for own good. Bless u and hope baba listnes to u soon..Om sai ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 02:24:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai Ram,

baba please help bhavna and solve her problems. Show her your one ishara which she's been asking for and let her get married to him.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 03:01:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear bhavna,

maybe baba is testing your true love for each other and ascertaining whether this is not just an infatuation. maybe the time has not come yet to marry.
    have patience and full faith in baba and he will show you the reason and also solve your problem for the better. om sairam.

Offline gitesh

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 04:53:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Faith ||Om Sai Ram|| Serenity

Offline gajanan bhakt

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba. please dont prove to the world that LOVE does not exist. please bless all those who are craving for LOVE in their lives. please dont ignore the prayers god.

is it necessary that all those who truly love , have to face so many difficulties. then y do u make 2 people meet. y do 2 persons belonging to different cities, religions , creed come together . y do they fall in love and y do u show us such beatiful dreams when u know that the dreams are going to shatter.
     baba u r like a mother to all of us. then how can a mother be so ignorant knowing that her child or her children need her the most.

please answer our prayers god. please bless us all

jai sai ram
    jai gajanan

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 03:32:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR GAJANAN BHAKT,
    YOUR PRAYERS ARE NOT IGNORED . AS YOU KNOW SAI HAS NOT ONE DEVOTEE BUT MILLIONS , YOU ARE IN QUEUE AND YOUR TIME WILL COME SOON.
    PLS DONT LOSE FAITH. OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI JAI SAIRAM.

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 04:37:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • On the point of millions of devotees of Sai Baba, and every one being in the queue .... here is an interesting incident to note.

It is narrated by Damodar Savalram Rasane, also knows as Damu Anna, who was a great devotee of Sai Baba while Baba graced Shirdi ...

This is what he has said (also mentioned in the Sai SatCharitra, chapter 25) ...

"  "Once when I sat at His Feet along with many others, I had two questions in my mind and He gave answers to both.

(1)   There are so many crowding to Sai Baba. Do they all get benefit from Him?

To this, He replied orally - "Look at the mango tree in blossom. If all the flowers brought fruit, what a splendid crop it would be. But do they? Most fall off (either as flowers or as unripe fruits) by wind etc. Very few remain".   "

The implication of Sai Baba's words is very clear ... if you are not a steadfast devotee of Sai Baba ... if your faith in Baba swings up and down with every small incident that happens ... then your branch will become weak and you will fall of the tree of grace and blessings that has been sprouted by Sai Baba ...

Try to be a strong devotee of Sai Baba ... and attach yourself strongly to the tree ... seek the nourishment that Sai provides ... and soon your devotion will bear fruit too ....

Also do not worry that there are millions of devotees .... all are looked after equally ... Sai has more than enough power to make sure all the devotees' prayers bear equally strong fruit ...

All he asks of us is Shraddha and Saburi ... Faith and Patience ... that is all ...

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 05:06:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear sir, excellent post. thank you.

Offline Amar_akshu

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!!!! JAI SAI RAM!!!!!!!!! EVerything will be fine !!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your faith

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 11:01:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks for giving me so much support...i will never ever leave the feet of my beloved sadguru sai ...if i have to be unhappy at the cost of other peoples happiness i will bear it no matter what...i am at the mercy of sai maharaj now...whatever he does will be for my best..if i have to marry some1 else no matter how unhappy it makes me i  will bear it maybe that is how i have to pay for my past bad karma....but there is only one person i love and want to be with him for the rest of my life..if sai wants it to happen i will be happy...

Offline shilpi_vjs

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hey I too faced the same situation...but got married to the person whom I loved the most after 5 long years....now we r happy with a child...you will also get the best from sai...

My suggestion is please find answer to ur question from Baba's Q&A book. Do as you get in the answer. Here I would like to quote my experience...

When I was in my Graduation Final year, I wanted to go for MCA in Campus. Then I asked the same to baba and opened a page in baba's Q&A book. There baba asked me to do baba parayanam 7times. I had exactly 7 months time to my Entrance exam for MCA. Without fail I completed parayanam 1ce per month. I got seat in campus and I am into an MNC right now.

so please get ur answer from baba and proceed....

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 02:57:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi shilpi thanks for this big favour..i will get this q n a book this thursday itself from the sai temple near my house
     i will follow it to the word ...
    thank u once again
    sai ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 09:03:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram bhavna,

If you want to buy a book go ahead, but you can also visit the following website in case you dont know about it, it will also help you out.

"http://www.yoursaibaba.com/". Its amazing and you will get ur ans 4m it 100%. I ask all my que here and get ali the ans. Try it if it helps you.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Facebook Comments