Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life  (Read 66866 times)

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
Re: baba please bless me and solve this problem of my life
« Reply #330 on: May 14, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear aquafish, i truly understand your sincere feelings and i was also completely down yesterday . but what they say in the grantha's must be true that you cannot live one moment on this earth than what is allotted to you. all we can pray for is that his soul is with sai and sai is taking care of him up there.
    i feel guilty saying this , but at the stage vinesh was in , in incredible pain , maybe it is baba's way of relieving him of his pain. om sairam, jai sairam, jai jai sairam.

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #331 on: May 14, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • I know ganesh ji but it just hurts so much...There is so much pain around...I have been depressed abt my situation too yday so it just doubled everything....Yeah u r right!! But it still sucks!!!

Lets hope we hear some good soon...some miracle of baba happening to our dear friends in this dwarakmai.

om sai ram

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #332 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • lets share it all here
    whatever it is
    good
    or bad
    nothing good with me today
    thursday
    keeping fast too
    but

om sai ram

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #333 on: May 14, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • WELL SAID RAJIV. GOD BLESS. OM SAIRAM.

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #334 on: May 14, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks rajiv,

I know we share everything here...But I am saying its time baba gave us some good news!!! Good going u r fasting..I cant do that..I get more hungry..maybe i dont have that much patience..I wll go home and light a diya today!!

om sai ram

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #335 on: May 14, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • ya
    i just read ganeshji's post he has just started one
    what he has said is very true
    but ganesh ji i told you in my e mail that i have tried more than i can at times do myself just to put a smile or help some one
    this is i think second time i came to baba and asked something
    first time i did not get it
    so praying for the second time now all over again
     om sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #336 on: May 14, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • I wish we could all come together and bring about a miracle in at least one persons life... :)
    I soooo wish at least the job thingy works. Health is not something we can help but finding each other find jobs... maybe we can...
    Or maybe just collectively resolve to feed "x" number of people.
    At least we'll feel good about that as a family... maybe that would be some good news to some of us... ???

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #337 on: May 14, 2009, 10:35:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • there is this christian children's fund organisation. Being in the US, I cant find beggars or go to welfare places so easily..Living alone makes it unsafe too...So I sponsor an indian child in that organisation. Its around $24 per month which is not bad ..So right now I am sponsoring a 4yr old girl in India...This money is used for expenses and her family too...

But I want to go to a old age home and volunteer some help too...Will try to do it soon..

Om sairam

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #338 on: May 14, 2009, 10:49:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi aquafish,

This is exactly what i am trying to do go to old age home
    but problem is that i am on sticks and they wouldnt let me volunteer
    but lets see i am still trying to get through if i can
    but there is none near my house
    and i work for almost 14 hrs in a day that excludes 2 n a half hour of commuting
    finding it hard to do but really wish to
    yahan par bhi its very difficult to find beggars so sometime i just take loads of stuff and give it in gurudwara
    thats all i can do here
    good job aquafish
    may sai bless you

Om sai ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #339 on: May 14, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rajiv,

take rest..>Charity begins at home..take it literally..lol..first improve ur health, take care of it, maybe u can initially sponsor some money to some organisation online...if u have salvation army in london or goodwill, donate some old clothes..in churches u have soup kitchens, we cud volunteer there...but mera prob hai, ladki hoon so everyone is like no dont go alone and once i depend on others, its like i am forcing them to do it, so I cant do it...lets see...

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #340 on: May 14, 2009, 11:12:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • sorry to butt in friends, but i dont believe in charity to organizations . not naming any , i would simply like to say many of these have become like organizations
    and it is a question mark whether all the money we donate finds its way to the right place. i would opt for directly helping those in need. om sairam, jai sairam, jai jai sairam.

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #341 on: May 14, 2009, 11:18:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yeah tats true ganesh ji but tats something i can do for sure from here and need to start volunteering too...

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #342 on: May 14, 2009, 11:35:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • If you would wish to contribute, and do not mind an online contribution... here is an organization i can prob. vouch for ... try contributing here as and when i can ...

Mathru School for the Blind, Bangalore

(Its been started by a lady who suffered a personal tragedy, an accident that left her partly disabled, just as she was about to get married. Unfortunately the marriage broke down and her father passed away from grief ... however, Mukta did not bow down to these challenges that life threw at her ... she studied law .. is a practicing lawyer today ...  and she also started this school for the blind children ... and has been running it quite well since quite a few years.. quite a neatly kept place)

http://www.mathrublindschool.org/
    http://www.mathrublindschool.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=26

Some details on how you can donate -

http://www.mathrublindschool.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33:donation&catid=32:donation&Itemid=32

Om Sai Ram ...

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #343 on: May 14, 2009, 11:39:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear rr_ji, many tks. as usual your posts are well researched ,thought provoking and inspirational. om shri sainathaya namaha.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #344 on: May 14, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

thanks for throwing  some light about this website. Sai bless you. Really feel like doing something for the blind kids.Baba bless them all.

jaisairam

If you would wish to contribute, and do not mind an online contribution... here is an organization i can prob. vouch for ... try contributing here as and when i can ...

Mathru School for the Blind, Bangalore

(Its been started by a lady who suffered a personal tragedy, an accident that left her partly disabled, just as she was about to get married. Unfortunately the marriage broke down and her father passed away from grief ... however, Mukta did not bow down to these challenges that life threw at her ... she studied law .. is a practicing lawyer today ...  and she also started this school for the blind children ... and has been running it quite well since quite a few years.. quite a neatly kept place)

http://www.mathrublindschool.org/
    http://www.mathrublindschool.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=26

Some details on how you can donate -

http://www.mathrublindschool.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33:donation&catid=32:donation&Itemid=32

Om Sai Ram ...
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments