Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba Please Help me  (Read 366 times)

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
Baba Please Help me
« on: January 17, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam
    baba i really dont know what to do..baba please help me baba..I beleive you baba i have strong faith in you..But, these situation makes be depressed..you know na baba i love pradeep..I cannot even think of marrying any one else other than pradeep...baba you know na baba he is very good person..even my parents cannot search guy like him to me..Only problem is we belong to different caste..Baba i beleive you baba please do some miracle so that my parents and my loves mom agree to our marriage and our marriage get fixed..please baba do something..you know na baba tomorrow my cousins marriage is there..she is younger to me..so my parents are really very forcing me to marry some other guy of same caste..they want me to take photo and send to that guys..but baba i dont want to take any photo.I dont want to meet any other guys because baba i have accepted him as my husband within my heart and I love him as my husband..I want my pradeep to be my husband..I want to get married to pradeep my taking my pranents and my loves moms permissions..I want their presence in our marriage and I want them to be happy..baba please do something baba atleast say me what shall I do to convience my parents..please baba please help me..Om Sairam

Facebook Comments