Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba Please Help me  (Read 707 times)

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
Baba Please Help me
« on: January 17, 2013, 03:19:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam
    baba i really dont know what to do..baba please help me baba..I believe you baba i have strong faith in you..But, these situation makes be depressed..you know na baba i love pradeep..I cannot even think of marrying any one else other than pradeep...baba you know na baba he is very good person..even my parents cannot search guy like him to me..Only problem is we belong to different caste..Baba i believe you baba please do some miracle so that my parents and my loves mom agree to our marriage and our marriage get fixed..please baba do something..you know na baba tomorrow my cousins marriage is there..she is younger to me..so my parents are really very forcing me to marry some other guy of same caste..they want me to take photo and send to that guys..but baba i dont want to take any photo.I dont want to meet any other guys because baba i have accepted him as my husband within my heart and I love him as my husband..I want my pradeep to be my husband..I want to get married to pradeep my taking my parents and my loves moms permissions..I want their presence in our marriage and I want them to be happy..baba please do something baba atleast say me what shall I do to convince my parents..please baba please help me..Om Sairam

Offline babu

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Baba Please Help me
    « Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:58:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba ....... Please help her....you can solve any problem in this  world. On Shri satchidananda sat gurum sai nath ki hai

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sairam
    Baba my mom showed my horoscope and they said itseems i should get married within may 2013.Else, no marriage. baba you know na that i love my pradeep very much and i cannot even think of marrying any others baba..instead of that it is better that i die..please baba help me in my marriage with pradeep..you know na baba pradeep loves me very much..when i said him that my mom not agreeing to marriage he asked me to forget him..but baba how can i forget him? he is my life baba? how can i leave without my life..please baba please do something that I get married with my love..please baba..I want my parents also to be happy during my marriage..please baba do any miracle so that my parents, my loves parents all agree and I get married to you my love..I have waited for 3 months..I feel like i am alone and no one is with me..please baba please do something so that my parents agree for our marriage and my love pradeep realize that he still loves me and make his mom also to agree for our marriage..please baba please make me get married to my love..I have faith in your baba..I beleive you baba..please hear my prayers.om sai ram

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 01:23:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba today is a blessed day..you did miracle in my life..baba i know you will listen to our prayers..Thank you baba..Om sairam

Offline yashdeep

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 09:20:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba i am loosing faith baba..my parents are still not agreeing..I have already hurt my parents by loving pradeep..I dont want them to hurt more so i want them to agree for my marriage...before i said about my love to my parents they were saying if you love any one then say me..we will get married to him..but dont run away and get married..Now, when i say them that I love pradeep why are they are not agreeing..baba only you can help me..s from few days i am very angry with u for not listening me..but baba i still beleive you baba.. please only you can help me..you know na baba that i cannot love any other guy than pradeep..please baba please do something so that I can get married to my love pradeep by taking my parents and pradeeps parents permission...

Facebook Comments