Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba please help me  (Read 961 times)

Offline shruthisairam

• Blessings 0
Baba please help me
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:26:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, you have always been there for me.. you have done many miracles in my life.
     I'm going through lot of pain.. I'm in the peak shani phase, my marriage is getting delayed, I lost my job and I feel bad for letting down my parents . I'm stuck in a bad situation . . I've forgotten happiness .. my grandparents are eager to see my marriage and I'm completely unsettled in life . I'm about to lose all hopes .. I feel suicidal and I feel I'm a loser..
    I want to make my parents hapoy .. please help me find a good job.. i was about to get my dream Job but somehow things aren't happening the way I want to.. I wanna bring them good name to my parents .. Kindly shower your blessings on me baba.. please get me a job and settle me with a good marriage.
    Om sai ram

Offline shruthisairam

• Blessings 0
    Re: Baba please help me
    « Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 07:34:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Amazing miracle today (Thursday,US time) . The CEO of my company came to me personally and said he wants me to stay.. I got my job back .. thanks a lot Baba :) I can't thank you enough for this miracle.. please continue to shower your blessings to your children .
    OM SAI RAM!

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    Re: Baba please help me
    « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 10:20:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai saibalaji

Facebook Comments