Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please Baba take us back to what you gave us  (Read 924 times)

Offline faith_ash

• Blessings 0
Please Baba take us back to what you gave us
« on: December 03, 2013, 05:20:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dearest Baba,

Whatever you give us we should just be happy with. We have learnt our lesson by moving down here. Please Baba let us get our answer to go back home. Home where you are and where we can come and visit you happily. Our own house not a rented one.

Forgive us as parents for all that we have put our dear children through. We have all learnt our lesson. Forgive my daughter and make her schooling life just be perfect from now onwards. Let her also bring home the awards that she wants and works hard towards.

Thank you for putting food on the table, a roof over our heads and clothes on our bodies. Thank you for all the extra materialistic lifestyle you bestow upon us.

Jai Sai Ram
    Your Child
    Ashika

Offline faith_ash

• Blessings 0
    Re: Please Baba take us back to what you gave us
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 03:22:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • 3rd week of Sai Vrat. Thank you dearest Baba for answering our prayers. With your divine guidance all will go well. Everything will just happen easily. Our path back will be perfect as it is meant to happen. Have a blessed day everyone and if ever in mental turmoil always turn to our sweet Baba. 9 Thursday Vrat, 40 day sugar candy Pooja, reading Sai Satcharitra, Guru Charitra and The Supreme Master. However and whichever prayer is done Baba hears our sincere cries and answers it.

Giving up EGOISM is the most important lesson learnt in anyone's life. Sometimes we have ego unknowingly. Only time will make some of us aware of it.

Now Baba is the only one who knows what happened that night when our tyre burst and the policeman refuse to help us instead fined my husband. My baby was sick throwing up and crying. On the fateful night Baba was the only one who brought us to a motel and then helped us the next day to get back home. Today Baba You are the only one who can help us fight this case of discrimination.

Baba You are the only one who can help us in the lease agreement. Once we back home no more of all of this. Just back to normal. This year my family and I have paid off so much of our karma. It is unbelievable what we have endured and been through.

Just Baba saving us day by day. 2014 will be the best and every year thereafter will get better and better.

Jai Sai Ram
    Your Child Forever
    Ashika

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:38:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai

Offline Confusednseekinghelp

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • May god bless you.

Offline faith_ash

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Another stumbling block. Baba please help us get through all of this. The impossible is possible. I leave all my problems at Your Divine Feet. Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Pray and have faith! He is watching over us!

Offline faith_ash

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Finally good news! After weeks of praying and leaving my families lives in YOUR hands we have arrived back to our home. We are ready with Your blessings to start a clean slate a new year. Never give up if you know you are right! The biggest lesson that I have learnt and leave all up to our Dearest Baba. Jai Sai Ram

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 08:55:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Congrats!! :) happy for you. May his blessings be with you, always!

Facebook Comments