Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba, please save my marriage Baba please  (Read 62482 times)

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
  • ALLAH MALIK - OM SAI RAM
Baba, please save my marriage Baba please
« on: September 30, 2019, 09:20:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, You know very well how we have been fighting and you know the reason why too. Please make him be truthful, loyal and devoted to me, like I am to him.

Baba, please make this blatant lying of his and the nonsense he is lying about stop forever. Please remove, block, delete all the crappy people and thoughts that cause these fights, from our lives. I am not able to bear this mental and emotional torture, I am exhausted. You also know how, in anger, he almost hurt me physically last week. I am Your daughter, Baba, please don't forsake me. You promised to always be there for us, carry our burdens and to come running to save Your devotees. You promised to forever remove, block, delete all rubbish from our lives. Please help us Baba.

I keep thinking about You, Baba and praying to You constantly. Please protect me and save our marriage, Baba. You are the only Doer, Wire-Puller, Controller, Protector of us.

Om Sai Ram
    Sri Guru Datta Jai Guru Datta
    Sri Guru Datta Saranam Mama
    Baba bless us all,
    Om sai ram :)

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    Re: Baba, please save my marriage Baba please
    « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 09:36:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please make there be no tensions, Baba please. Till now it was job tension, now it is about him lying to me. Please Baba please ab reham karo. Please never leave us alone. Please always treat us like Your children, You alone can help us.

Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 08:31:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Please help Neelu Baba, she is in great pain.
    Saibalaji

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 10:37:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much for the prayers, Starter ji. Really thank you so much. May Sai Baba bless you and your family always. Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 10:40:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please Baba please listen to these prayers Baba. Always treat us like Your children. Please never leave us alone. Please always treat me like Your daughter. Baba, You promised to make him stop doing things like that. Please Baba please help me. Make him stop doing things I don’t like and make him stop lying to me. Please bless us to have a happy marriage, You know I have been, am and will be forever grateful to You.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 11:04:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please save our marriage Baba. You are the Sole Doer, Wire-Puller, Controller of everything. Please always treat us like Your children, never leave us alone.Please always treat me like Your daughter, never leave me alone.  Please remove, block, delete all crappy people and thoughts from our lives. Please Baba please make him stop doing things I don’t like and make him stop lying to me. Baba, You promised me that You will make him stop doing all that. Please bless us to have a happy marriage and be forever grateful to God together. Baba I have been, am and always will be grateful to You.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 10:48:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please save our marriage Baba. Please always treat us like Your children, never leave us alone. You are the Sole Doer, Wire-Puller, Protector, Controller of everything. Please remove, block, delete all crappy people and  thoughts from our lives. Baba, please make him stop doing things I don’t like and please make him stop lying to me. Baba, You promised that You will make him stop doing all that. Please always treat me like Your daughter, I have sought Your help, guidance and protection. Please never leave me alone, Baba. Please bless us to have a happy marriage and be forever grateful to God together. Baba, I have been, am and always will be grateful to You. Thank you Baba.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 12:26:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please save our marriage Baba. You are the Sole Doer, Wire-Puller, Controller of everything. Please always treat us like Your children, never leave us alone. Please always treat me like Your daughter, never leave me alone. Please remove, block, delete all crappy people and thoughts from our lives. Please Baba please make him stop doing things I don’t like and make him stop lying to me. Baba, You promised me that You will make him stop doing all that. Please bless us to have a happy marriage and be forever grateful to God togther. Baba I have been, am and always will be grateful to You.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 09:51:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please save our marriage Baba. You are the Sole Doer, Wire-Puller, Controller, Protector of everything. Please always treat us like Your children, never leave us alone. Please always treat me like Your daughter, never leave me alone. Please remove, block, delete all crappy people and thoughts from our lives. Please Baba please make him stop doing things I don’t like and make him stop lying to me. Baba, You promised me that You will make him stop doing all that. Please bless us to have a happy marriage and be forever grateful to God together. Baba I have been, am and always will be grateful to You.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 12:51:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please save our marriage. You are the Sole Doer, Wire-Puller, Controller, Protector of everything. Please always treat us like Your children, never leave us alone. Please always treat me like Your daughter, never leave me alone. Please remove, block, delete all crappy people and thoughts from our lives. Please Baba please make him stop doing things I don’t like and make him stop lying to me. Baba, You promised me that You will make him stop doing all that. Please bless us to have a happy marriage and be forever grateful to God together. Baba I have been, am and always will be grateful to You.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 12:40:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please save our marriage. You are the Sole Doer, Wire-Puller, Controller, Protector of everything. Please always treat us like Your children, never leave us alone. Please always treat me like Your daughter, never leave me alone. Please remove, block, delete all crappy people and thoughts from our lives. Please Baba please make him stop doing things I don’t like and make him stop lying to me. Baba, You promised me that You will make him stop doing all that. Please bless us to have a happy marriage and be forever grateful to God together. Baba I have been, am and always will be grateful to You.
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #11 on: October 16, 2019, 12:01:37 PM »
  • Publish
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #12 on: October 17, 2019, 12:51:36 PM »
  • Publish
    Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: October 18, 2019, 11:05:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #14 on: October 18, 2019, 12:10:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for praying for us, Admin. May Baba bless you and your family always. Om Sai Ram
    Baba bless us all,

Facebook Comments