Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Babaji, pl help me to overcome this strange fear & bless me to rest in peace  (Read 24144 times)

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Sairam, Bless me & help me to overcome this struggle... i beg for your blessings.... help me babaji..... omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam,

Offline Aina

• Blessings 4
  • Anant koti bhramand nayak rajdhiraj yogiraj parbhrma satguru shri sainath maharaj ki jai
om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
:-) :-)

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Amma, do you hate me? pl bless me babaji.. i need your blessings.... can you forgive me babaji for all the mistakes that i did with knowingly or unknowingly...? Pl babaji.. help me ... i have no one otherthan you to help me... Pl babaji..

Omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam..

Pl bless & help me babaji.. i need to hold your hand for ever.. even after my death.. if i hold you, i may leave any time..   Pl babaji, you hold me, you will never leave me.... I need your blessings babaji... pl pl pl.. help me to overcome this -ve thoughts/bad thoughts... i dont want this evil to stay with me any more.. pl babaji, pl move away this devil from my life... pl babaji, i know you can defenitly vanish this devil.. i realy dont know why you are waiting... pl babaji, move away this devil from my life, from my soul, from this world.

Omsrisairam

Offline ShAivI

• Members
  • Blessings 56
  • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
OM SAI RAM !!!

BABA is always with you. HE never leaves HIS children when they
are in pain. HE knows your difficulties and will definitely help you
and  your family through the period of crisis. All you need to do is
not to panic or having negative thoughts BUT  keep chanting
BABA'S  sweet name.

To get rid of negative thoughts, try to recall all good things
happened in your life. Always be in touch with all the positive people
in your life and talk to them.

When alone, remember all the incidents where BABA helped you in
a miraculous way, or read such books where devotees shared their
miracles with BABA.

AND stay in faith that HE is with you and HE is guiding you.

Pl. REGISTER IN YOUR MIND CLEARLY THAT, like a LOVING MOTHER,
BABA keeps an equal eye on all HIS children.  HE is not limited
in HIS powers.

If possible try to do the following exercise:

(1) Chant BABA'S name whole heartedly, and, if possible,
do  parayan of Shri Sai Satcharitra  atleast one chapter everyday.
Always remember one thing, before you start reading Satcharitra 
do say in your heart " as soon as my reading gets over a miracle
will happen to me " Then see...........

(2) whenever you get free time, sit comfortably in a place where
you feel yourself happy and convenient. close your eyes and start
imagining that you are with BABA , talk to HIM and imagine that HE is
replying to all your questions, solving your worries, tensions - all  POSITIVELY.
and then, slowly slowly try to see yourself the way you want to be
in your life, a happy mother, a happy wife, a happy daughter in law,
a cheerful lady who is taking care of her children, husband and
other family members, elders......................

(3) PRAY TO BABA (OR YOUR ISHT DEVTAA,) 9 TIMES EVERYDAY FOR
FEW MINUTES LOOKING STRAIGHT IN HIS EYES TO END YOUR PROBLEMS,
IT WORKS MIRACULOUSLY AND VERY FAST. IT WORKS DEFINITELY
FOR GENUINE PROBLEMS.

Above all, stay calm even if you feel that things are not getting any better.
In fact, the truth is, BABA works the most when we feel it the least, keep
holding tightly HIS LOTUS FEET WITH FAITH AND PATIENCE.

ALWAYS stay connected with BABA..............

HAVE A BLESSED LIFE FILLED WITH LOVE, LIGHT, SHRADHDHA & SABURI !

Amma, do you hate me? pl bless me babaji.. i need your blessings.... can you forgive me babaji for all the mistakes that i did with knowingly or unknowingly...? Pl babaji.. help me ... i have no one otherthan you to help me... Pl babaji..

Omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam..

Pl bless & help me babaji.. i need to hold your hand for ever.. even after my death.. if i hold you, i may leave any time..   Pl babaji, you hold me, you will never leave me.... I need your blessings babaji... pl pl pl.. help me to overcome this -ve thoughts/bad thoughts... i dont want this evil to stay with me any more.. pl babaji, pl move away this devil from my life... pl babaji, i know you can defenitly vanish this devil.. i realy dont know why you are waiting... pl babaji, move away this devil from my life, from my soul, from this world.

Omsrisairam
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 07:45:07 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Sure Shaivi. Thank you so much for your prayer & guidance... definetly  i will try all the above.... Bala should hold my hand... my -ve thoughts & -ve thinking should vanish away... i am just dying daily...

Babaji, i am doing & chanting your name.. I am seeing your face Every day.. i am speakign with you every day... why you are not blessing me babaji... what mistake i did? pl babaji, pl forgive me... or give me punishment post my delivery, i am ready to take the pain,,, atleast my child will not suffer.... pl babaji.. pl help me babaji.. my heart is waiting for your blessing.... pl bless me , if you bless me, i can overcome this struggle.. your words will cure my problemss.... pl help me babaji... pl hold my hand & take me babaji.... left me up from this problem..babaji.....

omsrisairam..

Offline ShAivI

• Members
  • Blessings 56
  • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
OM SAI RAM,

VPSS JI, My request to you is - to start with - change your negative thoughts
even while posting in the forum and next, be strong and have faith.

Please try to have positive thoughts, being BABA's child you should have positive thoughts.  :)
HE is there with all HIS children and remember no BABA'S child is left out. Never feel alone.
BABA is always beside you, within you.

Just refrain yourself concentrating on unwanted things. concentrate ONLY on WHAT YOU WANT.
Feel BABA's presence and follow his path and nourish the nectar
of BABA's presence around you and things will automatically fall in place.

Yes, I can understand the hardship you must be facing, you may think just typing
it in words is easy BUT following the same is difficult.

VPSS JI, I have myself been an example and came out of so many hurdles / hardships
with the strong support OF MY GURU, BELOVED BABA - guiding me and holding my hand in HIS hand.
I have seen so many changes in me, when i had fallen at the lotus feet of BABA
and things got totally changed.

SO always feel his presence and i am sure you too will accept that you are a BLESSED CHILD OF BABA.

Let me clarify one more thing, chanting means, just remembering BABA all the time is what required,
it is not necessary to sit in a place and count in a rudraksha beads. Wherever you are whatever
you be doing just keep chanting BABA'S SWEET NAME, after sometime, you will automatically be doing this.
Read the nectar of BABA's leelas to build up your faith for HIM.

If  you are not a working woman, visit nearby BABA's Temple everyday.
On Thursdays, if allowed, organise OR Participate in GROUP PARAYAN / AKHAND NAAM JAAP at the Temple.
Meaning spend your free time with BABA. The positive and divine vibrations at BABA's Temple
itself is enough to make you physically, mentally and emotionally strong person.

BUT - What is required is COMPLETE SURRENDER TO BABA.
When you completely surrender yourself to BABA, BABA does wonders in life,
Just believe in BABA's name. BABA is your dhanvantri and your psychiatrist.
Just shoulder the problem unto thy "OUR BELOVED BABA" WITH BLIND FAITH
and BABA will take care of the rest.

SO CHEER UP  :) :) :) WOULD BE AMMA
  :) :) :)

MAY BABA BE WITH YOU ALWAYS,  MAKE YOU PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY STRONG PERSON
TO OVERCOME ALL STRUGGLES & PAINS & BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY WITH HEALTHY, HAPPY LONG LIFE !

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Thanks shaivi for your kind & moral advice... i wanted to say loudly & happily write in this forum that i am doing good.. but some -ve force not allowing me to do so.. ysdty i didt sleep even few mins becos of this unwanted & useless thought.. i am praying babaji.. i am chanting his name.. reading sai satcharita..still ... unable to get peace.. definitly babaji did miracles in my life.. just few months back, my grandmother (75 yrs old) was not well & suffered from health problem.. i did 9 weeks viradham for her.. at the end of the viratham, she recovered better & good.. i was given big thanks to babaji.. My first daughter was suffered from stomach pain, i did pooja.. its graduallly comes down... all is with the help & bless of babaji... but i dont know why he is waiting now to give me his blessing ... I just need mental peace... every one is saying that its has to come from me... i am also trying for that only.. I will get mental peace only few mins or few hrs.. again the stress will come.. again the mental pressure will come, again the -ve thoughts & bad thoughts will arise... I really dont know for what he is waiting... he definetly can help me & i am waiting for that ......

Babaji.. i am feeling little better right now i want to be the same atleast my delivery.. some -ve force asking me to go for DNC.. its not allowing me sit calm... pl make my soul get into peace.. pl bless me babaji... pl save me babaji.. you have dont n number of miracles.. pl do some miracle & change me.. i will also motivate me with the help of sai devottes & prayers... I will stay +ve Omsrisairam...

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Babaji, pl forgive my mistake & make my soul rest in peace.. pl babaji... i beg you babaji... pl babaji.. pl forgive my mistake did knowingly or unknowingly.. i guess now its killing me sitting inside.. pl help me babaji... save me babaji...

pl forgive my mistake... pl babaji...

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
appa.. pl bless me babaji.. i feel i am in the last stage...i have to live for my daughter.. pl help me to live for my daughter.. pl help me babaji ... i need your blessings... pl do miracles in my life.. pl babaji.. i feel i my life is gone almost 98% pl help me .. pl left me up babaji.. i beg you babaji..

Dear Sai devotees.. Pl pray for me.. i feel i wil die today.. pl help me.. pl pray to babaji to do miracles in my life.. kindly help me.. i am just standing in fire... pl pray for me pl pray for me... i am just dying...

Offline Aina

• Blessings 4
  • Anant koti bhramand nayak rajdhiraj yogiraj parbhrma satguru shri sainath maharaj ki jai
baba plzz bless her and save her frm all problms
jai sai ram
om sai namo namah
shri sai namo namah
jai jai sai namo namah
sudguru sai namo namah
sudguru shri sai nath maharaj ki jai

Offline Aina

• Blessings 4
jai sai ram
vpss ji In mantra and slokas section in this form there is shree sai raksha mantra posted by venci ji
keep chanting this mantra and baba's name
baba bless u
om sai ram

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Sure Aina, i will try that too... i have to come out of this struggle... i am struggling like standing in fire... thanks for your kind prayer.. pl keep praying for me...your prayers will do miracles in my life.. i believe that..

Appa... pl bless me pa.. you know very well.. all my problems... all my strugglings.. pl help me babaji.. you said that you will be standing beside me whatever i do..pl babaji.. pl help me...

Pl forgive my mistake.. babaji.. yesterday i realized my mistake... & i guess i am suffering for that only... pl babaji.. pl forgive my mistake.. or pl give the same sufferings post my delivery.. i am ready to take the pain.. my child in my womb is also suffering ... pl babaji...

It Is not possible to forgive my mistake babaji? YEs i have dont it.. but pl forgive me babaji.. i will not do it again... can you pl forgive me babaji..? i dont know whethr its a small or big mistake.. i understand that mistake is mistake... but this pain is killing me babaji...

I realised very badly.. i will never do any mistakes even in hearing, speech, dream in my life or even after end of my life.. pl forgive me babaji.. or pl punish me post my delivery... pl babaji... i beg you babaji... Give me peace.. Pl babaji.. Give me peace.....

Omsrisairam

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Appa, i feel better now .. thanks babaji for giving me your blessings...i feel that you have lefted me up..... pl hold my hand till my death even after my death... pl be with me babaji.. i should not get into any -ve thoughts, unwanted fear, bad thoughts.. pl be with me babaji.... you have done miracles in my life babaji.. pl bless me with peaceful sleep not only for today - till my life...  Pl bless all with peacefulness.... i have really understand the value of peace...  Pl babaji bless all with your graceful hand.... all evils will vanish badly.....

hi Sai devottes... Many thanks to all who prayed for me to get rid of this struggle.... Pl keep praying for me that i should not leave / go back to sick... i should always go with baba's way, which will defenitly gives me peace... Once again my heartful thanks to all who prayed for me....

Omsrisairam

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Appa, doctor says that its because of hormonal change/imbalance... i dont know wt hormones needs to be there.. Pl balance my hormoes.. i want to live peacefully.. even though i am feeling better, sometimes/many times this -ve/bad thoughts knocking the door... pl help me to vanish completly babaji... I beleive you will help me... pl hold my hand babaji... this evil should go away from me.. it is not making me even pray with you, speak with you.... I am confident in you babaji.. that you will cure me very soon..

Everything is for good.. even though i got this bad evil, its making me to realize my mistake & i am able to understand the pain of others... My inlaw supported me to get away from this strange.. I have understand her now... i am able to understand where i am standing.. i am able to understand how we need to go... i dont know, because of this, you asked me to come in this path?

whatever so, pl be with me babaji.. make my soul rest in peace... its wavering, roaming here & thr... pl give us peace.... pl hold my hand....

Omsrisairam, omsrisairam, omsrisairam.

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
Amma Bless me.. Pl hold my hand even after my death... bless me babaji..
Lokam samastham sukinav bhavanthu,
Omjai shiridi sai maharajki jai.

Pl vanish the devil inside me babaji & bless me....

Facebook Comments