Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 215828 times)

Offline SS91

• Members
  • Blessings 37
  • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
    • Sai Baba
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #600 on: May 18, 2012, 06:52:07 AM »
  • Publish

• "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #601 on: May 30, 2012, 06:05:16 PM »
  • Publish

• It is love for God that makes every task easy and liberates the soul from labour. No matter how much knowledge and understanding there may be in the intellect, accurate knowledge means knowledge which is completely filled with love. If there isn't love, then knowledge is dry.

Jai Sai Ram ! :D
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Vijayalakshmi KR

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #602 on: June 13, 2012, 02:15:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Omsrisairam,

Even i am doing the same(Sai Viradham)... Really its sounds powerfull... only two things we have to keep it in our mind (Faith & Patience)... Sure.. our father will help us.

I strongly belive in him. May baba bless all with richest happiness throughout our life.

Omsrisairam.

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #603 on: June 29, 2012, 09:20:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #604 on: July 04, 2012, 03:23:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • New Every Morning

“His compassion’s never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness”.

You may have done something last week or last month that you’re not particularly happy about, but the good news is you don’t have to carry that around with you. That’s part of what the Scripture means when it says that God’s mercies are new every morning. God’s mercy and forgiveness are available to you each and every day. His compassion’s never fail. That means that as soon as you call on Him and repent and change your ways, God pours out His compassion and forgiveness. Simply open your heart and receive it. You can have a new beginning every single day! Do you feel like there’s something between you and God right now? Take a moment and call on His faithfulness. Call on His mercy. Ask for His forgiveness. Don’t waste another moment in the past. Let Him refresh and restore your soul right now. Praise Him and thank Him for the work He is doing in your life and enjoy a fresh new beginning today!

A Prayer for Today

God, I don’t want to go through another day dragging the weight of the past. Thank You for opening the door of that prison and setting me free. Help me to claim and enjoy Your new mercies each day.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #605 on: July 05, 2012, 05:03:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Trust Him

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths”.

Do you need God’s direction in your life? Often times, the Lord will instruct your heart to do something that’s just the opposite of what your natural mind thinks you should do. It doesn’t make sense, but God’s principals are very different from the world’s principals. In the natural, it doesn’t make sense that if you are in need, you should give to someone-you should sow a seed. But you can trust God’s Word that says “what you sow, you shall reap.” You can trust that God’s system is set up for your good. His system is set up to prosper you and not harm you. He wants to give you a future and a hope. As you step out and trust God and obey His word-even when you don’t understand-He promises to direct your paths. He promises that your path will shine brighter and brighter every single day!

A Prayer for Today

Thank You, God, for directing my path today. Thank You for opening my heart to trust You today. Keep me close to You and teach me to hear Your voice so that I may please You all the days of my life.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #606 on: July 20, 2012, 04:42:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Blameless Heart

“For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him”.

Do you need God to move in your life today? The holy books says that God is actually looking to show Himself strong in the earth. He is looking for those who have a blameless heart toward Him. When you open your heart to God and ask Him to forgive you and cleanse you by His blood, then He gives you a blameless heart—then you are the person the Lord is looking to work through! When you understand the fact that God longs to work in your life, your faith will increase. Your hope will increase. And God’s work in your life will increase! Have confidence in this scripture today. Begin to thank God for giving you a clean and blameless heart. Thank Him for choosing to work in your life. As you thank and praise Him, look for His goodness and strength in your life. As you do, you will see God move in unexpected ways today and every day!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for the blood of Your's which cleanses my sins and gives me a blameless heart. Search my heart today and remove anything that isn’t pleasing to You. I open my heart to You and invite You to work in every area of my life. I bless You and thank You for Your faithfulness.

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #607 on: July 28, 2012, 02:40:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Karacharana Krn Itam Vaakkaayajam Karmajam Vaa,
    Shravananayanajam Vaa Maanasam Vaaparaadham,
    Vihitamavihitam Vaa Sarvametatkshamasva,
    Jaya Jaya Karunaabdhe Shriimahaadeva Shambho"

Offline varsha tripathi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #608 on: July 29, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram...

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #609 on: August 11, 2012, 01:22:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • NOTHING IS TOO SMALL

“And even the very hairs of your head are numbered” .

We hear all the time that nothing is too big for God. But have you ever thought that a problem was too small for God? Are there things in your life that you haven’t prayed about simply because you thought it didn’t matter to God? Every detail of your life is important to God. He knows the very number of hairs you have on your head! That’s pretty amazing to think about. If He keeps track of every hair that falls from your head, surely He cares about the things that you care about in your life. God wants to be involved in every area of your life—not just the big things, but the small things too. Don’t wait to pray until you have a major crisis. Talk to Him every day about everything. God wants to be involved in your mornings. He wants to be involved throughout your workday. He wants to be involved when you go to the grocery store. He wants to be involved in every area of your life. Open your heart and talk to Him about everything because nothing is too small for Him!

A Prayer for Today

God, thank you for loving me. Thank you for choosing me as Your child and for caring about every detail in my life. I open my heart to You and ask You to be involved in every area of my life today.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #610 on: August 18, 2012, 02:34:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • KNOW THE TRUTH

“Then you will experience for yourselves the truth, and the truth will free you” .

Have you experienced the Truth today? In the natural, we don’t normally think of truth as something we experience, but Baba said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.” Truth is the very essence of who God is. It’s empowering. It will make you free! Truth comes from the Word of God.

When you accept and believe God’s Word, something liberating happens on the inside of you. The lies of the enemy are broken in your life. You begin to experience freedom you never thought was possible! And there’s a difference between Truth and facts. The facts are what you see and the Truth is what God sees.

If you are feeling burdened and heavy about something today, ask God to show you His Truth about that situation. Study His Word until you find His promise for that area of your life. Meditate on His promises and declare His Truth in your life. As you declare God’s Truth you will experience the freedom He promised and live in victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

God, thank You for Your Truth which sets me free. Open my understanding to Your Word today so I may experience your liberty in every area of my life.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #611 on: August 21, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
  • Publish

• Love is the one treasure that multiplies by division. It is the one gift that grows bigger the more you take from it. It is the one business in which it pays to be an absolute spendthrift. You can give it away, throw it away, empty your pockets, shake the basket, turn the glass upside down, and tomorrow you will have more than ever.

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #612 on: August 27, 2012, 03:00:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Baba.

“...those who hope in me will not be disappointed.”
    (Isaiah 49:23, NIV)

What a powerful promise we have from Almighty God! When we put our hope in Him, we will never be disappointed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that things will always go our way. There may be temporary disappointments, but we will never be permanently disappointed. Somewhere down the road, God will cause it to all work out for our good. With God on your side, you will always end in victory.

Are you carrying frustration, worry or aggravation about something? That’s usually a clear sign that your hope is in the wrong place. If you hope in circumstances, it will deplete you of joy and peace. But when you turn those circumstances over to God, when you refuse to worry, when you refuse to allow the temporary things of this world to dictate your happiness, that’s when God can do a work in your life. When you trust in Him, He will make your crooked places straight; He will cause you to mount up with wings like the eagle.

Today, choose to put your hope in the Father; you won’t be disappointed. Trust Him because He is faithful. Find rest for your soul in knowing that He is good, and He has good things in store for your future.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba, today I give You every frustration, every aggravation, every difficulty. I release total control into Your loving and able hands. Speak to my heart and give me Your peace. Show me Your love as I place my hope in You.

Jai Sai Baba

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #613 on: August 30, 2012, 01:21:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Baba.

“Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him...”
    (Psalm 37:7, NKJV)

Are you struggling with trying to make a dream come to pass? Are you frustrated in a relationship, trying to make someone else change or live right? You may mean well, you may have good goals, but if you are trying to orchestrate things to happen your way, on your timetable, you are only going to frustrate yourself. At some point, you have to turn those circumstances over to God and trust that He has your best interest at heart.

How do you turn things over to God? Start by making the choice and declaring your resolve. Simply say, “Father, I choose to let You be God of this situation. I take my hands off. I trust You.” Then, choose to worship Him. Worship is one of the best ways to set your heart and mind in the right place. You can’t worry and worship at the same time! Worship is a sign that you are trusting God; worry is a sign that you are trying to control things.

Today, take the pressure off yourself and turn things over to God. Give Him control and let Him take your setbacks and turn them into comebacks. Remember, the God who holds the universe holds you in the palm of His hand. Trust Him and let God be God in every area of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Baba, today I choose to release every care and concern into Your loving hands. I refuse to worry and choose to trust. Fill me with Your peace. Show me Your ways as I surrender every area of my heart and life to You.

Jai Sai Baba.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #614 on: September 21, 2012, 01:15:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Perfectly Complete

“Be confident of this. He who began a good work in you will continue to perform it until it’s perfectly complete”.

Do you have dreams that have not yet come to pass? Are there promises that you are standing on in your health, finances, or relationships? Know this: God is a god of completion. He wants to finish what He’s started in your life. No matter how long you’ve been praying, don’t let the enemy tempt you into thinking that it’s never going to happen. Be encouraged today because God is called the Author and the Finisher of your faith. That means He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. Anything He begins, any dream He puts in your heart, He is well-able to finish. Stand strong on this promise. Be confident even when it looks like it’s not going to happen. No matter how long it takes, stay in faith and keep your hopes up because God has promised to finish the good work He’s started in your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank you for your promise to complete what you’ve started in my life. Thank you for your faithfulness and for showing me your goodness. Give me strength to stand strong so that I can experience your fulfillment in my life today. I love you.

Facebook Comments