Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 204385 times)

Offline priyanka123

• Blessings 1
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #630 on: June 18, 2013, 04:41:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #631 on: June 18, 2013, 11:25:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • मुझको देदो थोड़ा प्यार, कर लो अर्ज़ी ये स्वीकार
    मेरी सुन ले तू अरदास, साईं मैं हूँ तेरा दास
    साईं सच्ची तू सरकार, कर दो मेरा बेड़ा पार
    मैं भी आया तेरे द्वार, लेके श्रृद्धा अपार

साईं साईं साईं साईं साईं साईं साईं साईं
    -- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #632 on: June 19, 2013, 04:10:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • A Lifetime of Favor

Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime…

Let this truth sink down into your spirit today: God’s favor is not for a season; it’s for a lifetime. How do we obtain God’s favor? Proverbs three tells us that when we honor His Word, when we obey His commands and walk in mercy and truth, that’s how we find favor in God’s sight. When we do our part, God will do His part.

Today, if you are believing God for something, maybe a turnaround in a relationship, career or your health, stand firm that God’s Word is true. When you put Him first place in your life, when you follow His commands, He promises to pour out His favor on you. When those thoughts try to tell you, “It’s not going to happen. It’s too good to be true.” Turn it around and say, “Father, I want to thank You for Your favor on my life, on my children, on my career, on my future. I am Your child, and I know it’s not temporary. It’s not seasonal. It doesn’t come and go. Thank you, God, for a lifetime of favor!”

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I choose to honor You in all I do. I choose to acknowledge Your ways. Thank You for pouring at Your favor and blessing on me as I boldly follow Your commands.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #633 on: July 03, 2013, 03:23:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Make Your Requests Known

…it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

As a father, there’s no one I’d rather bless than my own children. There’s no one I’d rather see increase and rise higher in life. It’s the same way with our heavenly Father. It gives Him pleasure to give His children His Kingdom. It brings a smile to His face.

If my own children never acted like I wanted to bless them and were always afraid to ask me for something, or acted like they were bothering me or intimidated, it would break my heart. I want them to be bold and come to me. I want them to ask for the desires of their hearts.

Today, know that God loves you with an everlasting love. He longs to be good to you. He wants you to come boldly to Him. He wants you to make your requests known. Trust that when you call on Him, He will answer. He will show you His love and lead you in everlasting life.

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Thank You for Your love. I know that it gives You pleasure to reveal Yourself to me. Have Your way in my life as I boldly come to You and make my requests known.

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #634 on: July 26, 2013, 02:07:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • ऊँ ग्राँ ग्रीं ग्रौं सः गुरूवेः नमः
    ऊँ श्री साईं गुरु महराज की जय हो
    -- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline mamoos

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #635 on: July 29, 2013, 09:18:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai bandus
    Please pray for my daughter who is going through a difficult period in life.  I pray that Baba bless her with good noble thoughts and right attitude.  Koti pranams to You Sainatha. Only You can save her.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #636 on: August 08, 2013, 01:37:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Is There Anything Too Hard?

“Is any thing too hard for the LORD? ...”

In Genesis, God promised Sarah that she was going to have a child. At first she didn’t believe it. She thought she was too old. She thought her time had passed. But do you know what God said to her? He simply asked, “Sarah, is there anything too hard for the Lord?” I believe God is saying the same thing to us today. “Is there anything too hard for Me?”

Do you think your dreams are too big for God to bring to pass? Do you think that a relationship is too far gone for God to restore it? Do you think you have to just live with sickness the rest of your life? Get a new vision today because there is nothing too hard for God! God is saying today, “I am all-powerful. I can turn any situation around.” It doesn’t matter what things look like in the natural, we serve a supernatural God. The Amplified version puts it this way, “Is there anything too wonderful for the Lord?”

The next time you think, “That’s just too good to be true,” remember, God wants to bless you beyond your wildest dreams. Take the limits off and dare to believe that He has wonderful things in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father, today I choose to trust You with my whole heart. I know there is nothing too hard for You. Help me to stand strong in faith and keep me close to You all the days of my life.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #637 on: August 22, 2013, 05:48:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Who Do You Agree With?

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 

The Scripture talks about how when any two of us agree, it shall be done. That’s a promise that when we stand in faith with another believer, God will do what He said. Well, I believe that principle is true even in the negative. When the enemy puts a thought in your mind, if you agree, then your agreement is what gives it the power to come to pass. But if you don’t agree, you turn it around.

The thought says, “Your children are going to get into trouble.” “No, I don’t agree. My children will be mighty in the land. My children will fulfill their destiny.” You’ve just stopped that fear from coming to pass. The thought says, “You’d better not go out today. You’re going to have an accident.” “No, I don’t agree. God has a hedge of protection around me; a bloodline that the enemy cannot cross.”

Here’s the key: don’t come into agreement with the fear. If you don’t agree, the only way it can come to pass is if God gives it permission. And if God does, you can rest assured it’s not going to work against you. It’s going to work for you. Today, pay attention to what you’re coming into agreement with and don’t agree with fear. Agree with His Word and embrace the good things He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today

Father, today I come into agreement with You. I choose to align my words, my thoughts and my actions with Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and light to my path. I will hide Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Offline birgitta

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #638 on: September 02, 2013, 03:53:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

To my dear Father Sai i am placing a prayer to help and guide my husband in his job (business) which has so many hurdles and obstacles. he is under immense pressure that i have no words to express and we are just trusting Sai to help us as always.

Sai Saranam

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #639 on: September 17, 2013, 12:34:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • According to Your Faith

“...According to your faith be it done to you.”

A lot of times when people have a need, they think that if God wanted to, He would just automatically meet it. But God didn’t say, according to your need be it unto you; He said, according to your faith. That’s why it’s so important to have an attitude of expectancy every single day. If we want God to move in our lives, we have to approach every day filled with faith and hope.

Scripture tells us in Romans that “faith comes by hearing the Word of God.” The more you meditate on the Word of God, the more your faith will grow and the more you will see Him working in your life.

Remember, God longs to bless you, and He’s given you everything you need to be successful in life. All things are possible to those who believe! Believe in His goodness today, believe His Word, and according to your faith, be it done for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing in my life today. I open my heart to You and trust that You have a good plan for me. Give me a heart filled with faith and hope to believe for every promise You have for me.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #640 on: October 28, 2013, 11:59:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Something Better in Store

“Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day .

Sometimes when things don’t turn out the way you thought; when they don’t happen on your timetable, it’s easy to get discouraged and feel like God has let you down. But, I believe that simply means that God has something better in store for you.

If you’ve been praying, obeying His commands and standing in faith but you didn’t get the answer yet, now is not the time to back down. When one door closes, God always has another door.

We have to remember that the enemy is the one who is trying to bring discouragement. He’s trying to get you focused on the closed door instead of the open door just ahead. Don’t fall for the trap! Keep moving forward. Keep praising God in the hallway. Stay in faith knowing that God has something better in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I trust You even when things don’t turn out the way I had planned. I know that You are working behind the scenes and bringing something better into my life .

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #641 on: November 14, 2013, 02:57:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Don’t Give it Up!

“A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”

Throughout life, there will always be something that will try to take our joy. If it’s not a grumpy sales person, it’s a family member aggravating you, traffic is backed up, your flight got delayed, or your spouse is taking too long! Don’t go the next 20 years allowing the same people and same circumstances to frustrate you. Change your approach. What’s upsetting you now doesn’t have to upset you anymore. You can choose to keep your cool and stay calm and steady. Remember, a relaxed attitude is going to lengthen your life. The next time you’re tempted to be upset, ask yourself, “Is this really worth me giving up my joy?”

If you’ll make this decision to not give away your joy, to live each day happy, God promises you’ll be strong, you’ll have better relationships and you’ll accomplish more. He says a joyful heart is good medicine! Hold on to your joy and move forward into the abundant life God has in store!

A Prayer for Today

Father, today I will hold on to joy! I choose to live each day with peace and happiness. I choose to rely on Your strength and Your Word which guides my every step. I love You and thank You for loving and directing me.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #642 on: December 10, 2013, 12:38:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Be Still

“Be still, and know that I am God...”

When God created Adam, He put him in the Garden of Eden, a very quiet, peaceful, tranquil place. That’s where God met him and spoke with him, in a place of peace.

Today’s life can be very noisy. If we allow it, all of us can live stressed, uptight, in a hurry and on edge. In the midst of the whirlwind of activity going on around us, we’ve got to learn to not let the busyness, the frustration and stress get on the inside of us. It may be hectic on the outside, but deep down in your spirit, you can be at rest because you know God has you in the palm of His hand.

Maybe you have been worried for a long time or stressed because a dream hasn’t come to pass or upset over a challenge you’re dealing with. Just like God met Adam at a place of peace, God is saying, “There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength and grace for everything you face.”

A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You for drawing me to the place of peace. I choose to be still. I choose to find rest in You. I choose to trust You knowing that my days are ordered by You .

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
    • ॐ साईं राम
    « Reply #643 on: April 20, 2014, 11:42:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

Deva bass man ko shanti do,,

Mere malik agar to man ki ichchha puri kar do ya firr man ko apani ichchha anusaar kar do..
    Charano me apani jahagh de do mere Baba.
    Om Sai Prabhu Shanti, Shanti, Shanti...

Offline kamp_kamp

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #644 on: April 21, 2014, 03:58:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    Om shreem shroum shree sai rama hreem hroum namah shivayaa shivaya namaha Aum aing sai maa hum sah: Om shreem hroum shree dram hreem hroum shree sai rama dattatreya hari govindaya namah shivaya hreem hroum shreem shroum aing sai maa sastha dum durgaye hum sah: hari govindaya namah shivaya hum hanumate bam bhairavaya sham veerbhadraya namo namaha Aum
    Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahe sat-chit-ananda dheemahi Tanno Sainathaya Prachodayaath  Om Hari  Om hrim hraum namah sivaya sivayaa namah aum Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Om Shreem Shraum Sai Maa
    gam  Ganapathi glaum aim hrim krim chamunde vicche sam  Shree Sai Rama Sarvanabhavaya saum Om Kreem  Bam kleem kalikaye bam Bhairvaya Aum Aim  Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum Hari Aum shrim shree Sai Rama  Venkateswara  shrim hreem hroum Guru Sai Dutta RajaRama Om Shree Sai Rama hreem hroum  namah Shivaya Shivayaa Namaha Om Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah : Om  hreem hroum shreem shroum Sai Maa Shastaa Om aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum ham Hanumate Rudramatke Hum phat

Facebook Comments