Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 204440 times)

Offline nitin_super

• Blessings 10
  • ॐ साईं राम
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #645 on: April 22, 2014, 11:07:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Shri Sai Jay Jay Sai
    Om Sai Shri Sai Jay Jay Sai

Om Shri Sai Nathay Namha
    -- BABA, Bless all of your devotees. Calling your poor nitin from the valley of sorrow...!

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #646 on: May 16, 2014, 04:25:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Say of the Lord

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

Your words have tremendous power. No matter what you may be facing today, the words of your mouth can help set the course for your victory or set the course for defeat. You decide by what you say. When you wake up with an attitude of faith and expectancy and declare God’s Word, you will be strengthened and empowered by His Spirit. But at the same time, if you go around talking about your problems or talking about defeat, it drains your faith and sets your focus in the wrong direction.

That’s why it’s so important today and every day to take inventory of what you are saying. When challenges and obstacles arise, declare that God is your refuge and strength. Declare His Word. Declare that He is for you. Keep the weeds out of your heart by letting go of bitterness and choosing to forgive. Stay in step with God with your words and actions and receive His strength and power to be all He’s called you to be.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your Word which is refreshing water to my soul. I choose today to say what You say. I choose to meditate on Your Word. Keep me close to You always.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline srivi

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #647 on: May 30, 2014, 03:26:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • surrendering to ur lotus feet saibaba....

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #648 on: May 30, 2014, 05:53:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • That You May Be Healed

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Relationships are so important in the eyes of God. As His children, He desires that we live in unity and stay connected with one another. When we are transparent and pray for each other, something supernatural takes place. We open the door to God’s abundant blessing and healing in our lives. When we walk in love and unity, our prayers become more effective, and His power is released in and through us.

Living in peace and unity doesn’t mean you have to agree with everyone around you all the time. It means you look for common ground. It means you reach out to others; you pray for them and help meet their needs. When we put the needs of others first, God will make sure our own needs are abundantly supplied. Follow God’s commands and pray for one another so that you may be healed!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, thank You for revealing Your truth to my heart. I choose to obey Your Word. I choose to pray for others and live in peace and unity, knowing that it will open the door for Your healing .

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #649 on: June 09, 2014, 04:24:25 AM »
  • Publish

• Don't Settle For Good Enough

“For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you…”

Too many people today have settled for “good enough.” They’ve lost their passion and just sort of go through the motions of everyday life. At one time, they had a big dream. They were excited about the future, but they hit some bumps along the way. Something didn’t happen on their timetable. Now they’ve gotten discouraged, thinking that it’s never going to happen. They accept it as their lot in life.

Don’t let that be you! Just because you haven’t seen what God promised come to pass doesn’t mean that it’s not going to happen. Don’t make the mistake of settling for good enough! Good enough is not your destiny. You are a child of the Most High God. You have seeds of greatness on the inside. You were created to excel, to live an abundant life! It’s not over until God says it’s over. Start believing again. Start dreaming again. Start pursuing what God put in your heart. Stir up the fire within you and don’t settle for good enough!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

Father, today I declare that I will not settle for good enough. I will stir up the dreams, passion and flame within me. Lead me in Your path of truth as I press on toward the promises You have in store for me .

Offline vasai

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #650 on: August 06, 2014, 02:55:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sairam Om sairam Om sairam  Om sairam Om sairam

Offline shilpa kanojiya

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #651 on: August 06, 2014, 05:24:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai ram....

Jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..
    Jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..
    jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..
    Jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram... jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..
    jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..  jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..
    Jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..  jai sai ram.. jai sai ram..

Om sai ram...

Offline priyanka_goel

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #652 on: August 22, 2014, 03:09:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram
    om sai ram

Offline shilpa kanojiya

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #653 on: August 25, 2014, 02:00:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram..
    Jai sai ram, jai sai ram, Jai sai ram, Jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram,
    Jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram,
    Jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram,
    jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram,
    jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram, jai sai ram,

sachidanand satguru sainath maharaj ki jai...

Offline sis

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #654 on: November 16, 2014, 01:47:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba ji daya karo please! Om sai ram!

Offline yogitasingh

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #655 on: November 18, 2014, 01:57:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram
                          Thanks  everybody for the nice and blessful   wordings . I  just  want  to say that

SAI   AAPKI  KRIPA  SE  SAB  KAAM   HO RHA  HAI
                            KRTE  HO  TUM  SAB   BABA  MERA  NAAM  HO   RHA  HAI  !!!!!!

JAI SAI RAM     

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #656 on: November 26, 2014, 04:30:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Dear Kabir ji,

With Baba's grace, you will get answers to all the questions gradually. Since this forum discourages members from sharing email ids, the rules may not permit me to ask for your email address. However, I'll try to give you a method that works for me to forgive people:

Sit in a meditative posture, with eyes closed, preferably in front of Baba's picture. Recall the face of the person who harmed or hurt you. Repeat mentally, "I forgive you". Or else, just say "I forgive you, ----(add the person's name here)". Say it again and again. Say it till you cannot say it any more. Try to do this exercise for as many people as you have to. Sit everyday for a few minutes to do this. And, above all, do this for all that you need to forgive yourself for. Write all down in a journal. Go through the list one by one, and say repeatedly in your mind, "I forgive myself for.......". Say it again and again, till you feel the burden lifting off your heart and soul. Through the mental repetitions, we program our subconscious to forgive. If not repeated mentally, the words of forgiveness remain at a superficial level. And, deep down, the resentments and bitterness remain. Try this method, and let me know how you feel.

About surrender, it comes gradually. Baba takes us through many stages to make us surrender completely. There is  really no short cut method to it. But to begin with, pray to Baba everyday to help you reach a stage of total surrender. In fact, all we need is His grace to help us relinquish our will and ownership to His Will and Mastery. I pray that Baba guides you on the path of surrender. And, I will be happy to be of any service while you walk the path.

Om Sai Baba.

is me kis ka nam aad karna humne jis ko heart kiya hai uska ya hamey koun heart kiya uska nam plz tel me

Offline bhuvana j s

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #657 on: February 18, 2015, 02:57:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

bless me plz baba

Offline shilpa kanojiya

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #658 on: February 18, 2015, 04:51:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai sai ram..
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram....
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram....
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram..
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram...
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram..
    Jai sai ram...
    Om sai ram..
    Jai sai ram....

Sachidanand satguru sai nath yogiraj maharaj ki jai...

Offline birgitta

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #659 on: May 05, 2015, 09:19:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

DEAR DRASHTAJI I UNDERSTAND YOUR WORDS ARE STRAIGHT FROM SAI HIMSELF FOR ALL OF US IN VARIOUS TROUBLES AND WORRIES; YOUR WORDS ARE JUST STRENGTHENING OUR WEAKER MINDS. MAY WE UNDERSTAND MORE AND MORE OF HIS LOVE AND INCREASE OUR FAITH ONLY WHEN WE ARE FACING OUR TROUBLES. OUR FATHER WILL NEVER LEAVE US ALONE. HE IS SO MERCIFUL KIND LOVING AND PATIENCE EVEN WITH US WHO DO MANY THINGS AND DEEDS THAT HE WILL NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO DO.

WHEN WE HUMAN BEINGS PREFER ONLY GOOD THINGS, WILL NOT OUR ETERNAL HOLY FATHER SEE FOR ONLY GOODNESS IN US. HIS REFLECTION ATLEAST A LITTLE FROM US HIS KIDS. MAY SAI BE WITH US AND ENRICH US WITH PURE THOUGHTS AND LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.

DRASTHAJI THANKING YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR WORDS HERE AND THE DWARAKAMAI GROUP FOR PULLING ME INTO THIS DIVINE FORUM.

SAI SARANAM GURUVE SARANAM

Facebook Comments