Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 207079 times)

Offline shova

• Blessings 14
  • MY BABY SAIMA
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #495 on: September 25, 2011, 01:00:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM SAI SHYAM SAI RAM SAI SHYAM
    SAI RAM SAI SHYAM SAI RAM SAI SHYAM
    SAI RAM SAI SHYAM SAI RAM SAI SHYAM
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #496 on: September 25, 2011, 07:22:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

OM SAI RAM

OM SAI RAM

OM SAI RAM

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:25:01 AM by Devbani »

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #497 on: September 25, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Fulfilling the Law of Christ

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ

It pleases God when we live in peace and unity; when we love and serve others and put their needs above our own. The bible says we are fulfilling the law of Christ when we carry each other’s burdens, when we pray for them and when we are supportive in their time of need. There are many ways to reach out to people and help carry their burdens. Just by giving an encouraging word or smile, you can help lighten the load for someone. When you pray and intercede for others in their day of difficulty, you are helping carry their burdens. Maybe there are other ways to help the people around you. Maybe you can pay for someone’s groceries, or give someone cash at the gas pump. Anytime you help others and reach out to them, it’s as if you are directly lending a hand to God.

Remember, in God’s kingdom what you sow, you shall reap. When you help others, God promises to repay you. He’ll make sure that people reach out to you in your time of need as well so that you can live in victory and blessing all the days of your life. 

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I want to fulfill Your law of love by serving and helping others. Show me how to be a blessing to the people around me so that I can help carry their burdens.
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #498 on: September 26, 2011, 12:27:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Fulfilling the Law of Christ

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ

It pleases God when we live in peace and unity; when we love and serve others and put their needs above our own. The bible says we are fulfilling the law of Christ when we carry each other’s burdens, when we pray for them and when we are supportive in their time of need. There are many ways to reach out to people and help carry their burdens. Just by giving an encouraging word or smile, you can help lighten the load for someone. When you pray and intercede for others in their day of difficulty, you are helping carry their burdens. Maybe there are other ways to help the people around you. Maybe you can pay for someone’s groceries, or give someone cash at the gas pump. Anytime you help others and reach out to them, it’s as if you are directly lending a hand to God.

Remember, in God’s kingdom what you sow, you shall reap. When you help others, God promises to repay you. He’ll make sure that people reach out to you in your time of need as well so that you can live in victory and blessing all the days of your life. 

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I want to fulfill Your law of love by serving and helping others. Show me how to be a blessing to the people around me so that I can help carry their burdens.

amen

Oh Lord hold my heart!

amen

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #499 on: September 26, 2011, 12:30:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • whenever you give a feast so invite a lame, crippled & blind first, because they can never give you return. This is counted in the eyes of God.

Oh God bless us all

om sai ram

om sai ram

om sai ram

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #500 on: September 27, 2011, 12:01:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Answer the Door

“…Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning”

When you wake up each morning, God sends you a special delivery of joy. It’s like it comes knocking at the door of your heart every day. The problem is that some people never answer the door. It’s right there, month after month, year after year saying, “Come on! Let me in! You can be happy! You can cheer up! You can enjoy your life!” The way to answer the door is to get up and choose an attitude of faith and expectancy by declaring that “today is going to be a good day.” When you start the day like that, you are choosing to receive the gift of joy that God sent to you.

Today, make up your mind to answer the door to joy! Get up every morning and say, “Father, thank You for another beautiful day. I’m going to be happy. I’m going to enjoy this day because You are faithful. I’m going to brighten someone else’s life. I am choosing to receive Your gift of joy and passing it on to others because I love You, and I know that I am called for Your purposes!”

Prayer for Today:

Baba Sai, thank You for the gift of joy every single morning. I choose right now to set my focus and heart on You. Help me, by Your Holy Spirit, to put You first each and every day so that I can know Your love and joy in everything I do ..

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #501 on: September 27, 2011, 01:08:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Lovely Piya

Really a morning is a beautiful blessing to feel the magic of Lord that yes still you have some thing.

Om sai ram

om sai ram

om sai ram

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    • Om Shri SaiNathaya Namah
    « Reply #502 on: September 27, 2011, 02:25:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Piyagolu ji,

It's a lovely pragaraph you have posted..and its so very true..
    As Baba says "jISKE DIL MEIN JAISA BHAV..USKO WAISA ANUBHAV"..its just like that..
    You feel you are happy you will be...No one can upset you other than you yourself.

Om Shri Sainathaya Namah

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #503 on: September 28, 2011, 12:09:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Be Full of It

“These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full”

Baba came to give you joy and joy to the full! When your joy is full, it can be seen by others. Joy is supposed to be displayed. As believers, we should have a smile on our face and a spring in our step. We should be kind and friendly. We should be fun to be around. We should be full of His supernatural joy!

Have you allowed the pressures of life to push you down? Have you been more focused on your circumstances than on your God? If you’re not enjoying your life or relationships, it’s time to refocus and tap into the full joy within. It’s time to draw the line in the sand and say, “That’s it. I’m not going to live another day negative, discouraged, sour or grumpy. I’m going to put a smile on my face. I’m going to let my joy be seen so I can brighten somebody else’s day. I’m going to live my life happy and full of joy!”

Friend, when you take that step of faith and choose to trust God with your future, something changes on the inside. Your feelings will soon line up. Your faith will tap into His supernatural joy. And when you tap into joy, you tap into His strength and victory so you can live the full, abundant life He has prepared for you!

Prayer for Today:

Baba Sai, thank You for the gift of joy. Thank You for lavishing Your love and grace on me. Fill me with Your power, strength and virtue so that my joy will overflow and be a blessing everywhere I go ..

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #504 on: September 28, 2011, 01:16:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Positive thinking is a blessing I think, so many time I felt thought turn table according to the wish of time.

I want to pray only sis

Baba bless me with such strength that I can turn all negativity in a positive direction.

amen

Thanks Piya

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #505 on: September 29, 2011, 02:20:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Put On The Full Armor Of God

“Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places”

God has equipped us to stand and fight every battle we will face in life. we are to put on the whole armor of God—everything that He has equipped us with. The armor tells a lot about how we are to fight our battles. If you study the armor of God, you’ll find that it only mentions things that cover the front of us. It talks about wearing the breastplate of righteousness which covers our chest, our heart. It talks about having our loins girt about with truth; it tells us to put on the helmet of salvation, and to protect our steps with the shoes of peace. Then it mentions the shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit.

But notice, interestingly enough, not one piece of that armor covers our back. Why is that? It’s because God never intended for us to be running from the enemy. If you’re running from adversity, then you’re leaving yourself wide open to the enemy. But if you’ll put on the whole armor of God and stand on His Word, you’ll move forward into the victory God has already prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for equipping me to overcome every challenge and obstacle I will ever face in life. I choose to put on the whole armor so that I can stand in victory the way You intend.

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #506 on: September 29, 2011, 02:54:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Put On The Full Armor Of God

“Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places”

God has equipped us to stand and fight every battle we will face in life. we are to put on the whole armor of God—everything that He has equipped us with. The armor tells a lot about how we are to fight our battles. If you study the armor of God, you’ll find that it only mentions things that cover the front of us. It talks about wearing the breastplate of righteousness which covers our chest, our heart. It talks about having our loins girt about with truth; it tells us to put on the helmet of salvation, and to protect our steps with the shoes of peace. Then it mentions the shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit.

But notice, interestingly enough, not one piece of that armor covers our back. Why is that? It’s because God never intended for us to be running from the enemy. If you’re running from adversity, then you’re leaving yourself wide open to the enemy. But if you’ll put on the whole armor of God and stand on His Word, you’ll move forward into the victory God has already prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for equipping me to overcome every challenge and obstacle I will ever face in life. I choose to put on the whole armor so that I can stand in victory the way You intend.

amen

thanks piya for lovely article.

Baba please give us some smiling moments coz every soldier deserve rest and victory too. Endless fight is not

good na :)

amen
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:57:02 AM by Devbani »

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #507 on: September 29, 2011, 11:44:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Set Your Day

“Set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth”

Have you ever been laying in bed in the morning and out of nowhere you’re reminded of all the mistakes you made yesterday and all the problems you have in your future? That’s the enemy trying to set your mind for a negative, defeated, lousy day, but you don’t have to fall into that trap.

The Scripture says, “Set your mind and keep it set on the higher things.” This tells us that we have to be proactive. We have to stay on the offensive. When you get up in the morning, have the attitude that , “This is another day the Lord has made! No matter how I feel, no matter what the economy looks like, no matter what the medical report says, I am choosing to rejoice. I am choosing to be happy this day.” You know what you’re really saying? You’re saying, “I’m not going to let other people steal my joy today. I’m not going to let disappointments and setbacks discourage me. I’m not going to focus on my problems and my mistakes. I’m making up my mind to embrace everything the Lord has in store for me!”

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, I choose to set my day by setting my mind on things above. I choose to shake off the cares of yesterday and focus on everything You have in store for me.

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #508 on: September 30, 2011, 12:45:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Set Your Day

“Set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth”

Have you ever been laying in bed in the morning and out of nowhere you’re reminded of all the mistakes you made yesterday and all the problems you have in your future? That’s the enemy trying to set your mind for a negative, defeated, lousy day, but you don’t have to fall into that trap.

The Scripture says, “Set your mind and keep it set on the higher things.” This tells us that we have to be proactive. We have to stay on the offensive. When you get up in the morning, have the attitude that , “This is another day the Lord has made! No matter how I feel, no matter what the economy looks like, no matter what the medical report says, I am choosing to rejoice. I am choosing to be happy this day.” You know what you’re really saying? You’re saying, “I’m not going to let other people steal my joy today. I’m not going to let disappointments and setbacks discourage me. I’m not going to focus on my problems and my mistakes. I’m making up my mind to embrace everything the Lord has in store for me!”

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, I choose to set my day by setting my mind on things above. I choose to shake off the cares of yesterday and focus on everything You have in store for me.

I'll follow......

thanks sis

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #509 on: October 01, 2011, 12:50:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • I learned by my personal feel.

Pain has no cast creed & culture.

It affect us all same, we should try to be sympathetic for them

those are suffering.

Special by tongue....by behave never hurt them.

It increase the pain.

om sai ram

Facebook Comments