Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..  (Read 207892 times)

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
  • Blessings 21
  • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
Re: DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYER..
« Reply #555 on: January 17, 2012, 12:06:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • His Power at Work

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us…”

God is able to do more than you could ever ask or imagine! But notice that this verse says it’s according to the power that is at work within you. How does God’s power work within you? God’s power works in you when you are walking in love. God’s power is at work in you when you choose to forgive those who have wronged you. God’s power is at work in you when you bow before Him with a humble heart. He is at work in you when you are serving others by putting their needs above your own. Remember, God wants to move on your behalf. He loves to bless you! Choose today to let God’s power work in and through you! As you allow Him to work in your life, He promises blessing beyond your wildest dreams! He will do immeasurably more than you can ask or imagine. He’ll cause you to live the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, thank You for choosing to bless me. I invite You to work in my life today. Show me how to walk in Your love so that Your power will flow through me today.

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM!!

"नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #556 on: January 19, 2012, 03:21:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Change Your Mind

“Repent (think differently; change your mind, regretting your sins and changing your conduct), for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”

Do you have behaviors in your life that you want to stop? Maybe it’s a habit, a bad attitude, or even negative thoughts. No matter what you may want to change in your life, you have to start by changing your mind. You have to change your thinking so that your thoughts are in line with God’s thoughts. When you repent and make a decision to follow God in every area of your life, you open the door for His supernatural power to work. When you take control of your thought life, you are cooperating with that power that is at work in you. Remember, your life will go in the direction of your thoughts. You can’t just allow any old thought or image to play in your mind. You have to choose right thoughts. The easiest way to change your thoughts is by speaking God’s Word. When you say “orange”, you probably won’t start thinking about an apple. In the same way, when you confess the Word of God, which says you are more than a conqueror, it will drive those negative, defeated thoughts away! Change your mind today by changing your words. As you think thoughts of faith and victory, you will move forward into the abundant life, He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, today I choose to take captive every thought that is contrary to Your will. I repent for anything in my life that is displeasing to You. Empower me today by Your spirit so that I can bring honor to You.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #557 on: January 20, 2012, 05:06:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Baba.

Finding Strength

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint"
    (Isaiah 40:31, NIV).

Do you need your strength renewed today? The scripture tells us that when we hope in the Lord, that's exactly what will happen—our strength will be renewed. If you've grown weary and tired, overwhelmed by the cares of this world, it's a clear sign that you need to change what you're putting your hope in. Are you putting your hope in your job? The government? The economy? Another person? Those are all things that will change. But when you hope in the Lord, you are investing in the Rock of Ages! He never changes! He is the only solid foundation for your soul.

Today, find strength by simply putting your hope in Him. Start by declaring out loud, "God, I place my hope in You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes in my life. I choose to rest in You." Then, feed your hope and faith by meditating daily on the scriptures. As you renew your mind with the Word of God, you'll find strength, you'll find hope, and you'll find His victory all the days of your life!

Prayer for Today:

Father, thank You for renewing my strength as I put my hope in You. I declare today that I love You and trust You. I know that You are working behind the scenes in my life. Fill me with Your peace and joy as I wait on You.

Om Sai Baba.

Source: Joel Osteen Ministries.

Thanks Sunitha for this wonderful message.

Baba bless you always. good to see your email

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #558 on: January 23, 2012, 01:57:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Walk Through

“Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me” .

Do you ever feel like you are walking through the valley of the shadow of death? During the tough times, it’s easy to get to discouraged. I love what it says in the verse, “though I walk through…” No matter what you are facing today, know this: you are not alone, and you are just walking through. You don’t have to stop and live in the tough times. They are only temporary. I encourage you today; don’t allow fear to paralyze you in the middle of “the valley of the shadow of death.” Remember, God is with you. He is walking beside you. He is strengthening you. He is making a way of escape for you. He is lining up people and situations to bring you out of that tough place into a place of strength and victory. Don’t give up! Press on and walk through! Begin to get a vision of your life on the other side. See yourself more loving, more faithful, stronger and more blessed than ever before. As you keep moving forward and walking through, you will get to the other side and experience the victory God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for walking with me even in the hard times. I trust that You are taking me through my circumstances to a place of victory and strength.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #559 on: January 26, 2012, 11:53:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • The Prince of Peace

“…and His name shall be called…the Prince of Peace”.

Aren’t you glad God is our Prince of Peace? He rules our hearts with peace. He gives us peace that passes understanding—which means we can have peace when it doesn’t make sense. We can have peace in the midst of the storm. We can have peace in the midnight hour. We can have peace when gas prices go up and the housing market goes down. We can have constant peace because we are connected to the true source of peace! Do you need more peace in your life? Call on the Prince of Peace. Give Him your burdens and cares. The SSC says that His yoke is easy, and His burden is light. When we are working and living the way God intends—full of peace and joy—we are carrying His “light” burden. We are working with His “easy” yoke. Don’t carry the worries and stresses of this life! Call on the Prince of Peace, and He’ll take you places that you’ve never dreamed. His peace will open doors for you that No one can shut! Walk in His peace, and you will walk in the life of victory the Lord has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for peace that guides and protects me. I choose Your Word today which says that I can walk and live in Your peace. Thank You for being the Prince of Peace in my life today.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #560 on: February 01, 2012, 03:10:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • He Delights In Your Prosperity

“Let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His children” .

God desires that you be blessed and prosperous. He desires that you be so blessed that you can turn around and be a blessing everywhere you go! He wants you to have so much peace, so much joy, so much victory that when other people get around you it spills over onto them! In the book of Psalms, David said, “My cup runs over.” He was overflowing with the anointing—the tangible, effective power of God. Don’t let yourself have a barely-get-by-mentality. Baba came so that you can live an abundant life! That means an abundance of joy, an abundance of peace, an abundance of health, an abundance of finances. You may not see it right now, and maybe you haven’t experienced it in the past, but don’t get complacent and just settle for where you are. Get a vision for your future! Get a vision for increase! Get a vision for abundance!” God delights to see you prosperous and successful. When you choose to think God’s thoughts and choose God’s way, you’ll see that increase and victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Father in Heaven, thank you for delighting in my prosperity. Thank You for the blessings You have in store for me. Help my thoughts to be agreeable to Your will. Help me develop a vision for the abundant life You have in store so that I can be a blessing to those around me.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #561 on: February 08, 2012, 01:18:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Appointed Favor

“For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, taking paths which He prepared ahead of time, that we should walk in them, living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live” .

God has already prepared paths for you to take in your future! When God laid out the plan for your life, He lined up the right people, the right circumstances, and the right breaks. In your future, He’s already released favor, supernatural opportunities, and divine connections. The breaks you need in life have already been preordained to come across your path. If you will stay in faith and go out each day and be a person of excellence, you’ll walk into these appointments of favor. It will be just as if you stumbled into God’s blessings! When you really understand this principal, you’ll begin to get excited about every single day! You’ll have a spring in your step as you think about what blessing is coming next! It could be today. It could be tomorrow. It could be next week. Keep expecting. Keep believing. Stay focused on the fact that God has already released into your future everything you need to fulfill your destiny. Start declaring seasons of increase over your life. Declare that the favor is on you and opportunities are coming. As you do, you’ll move forward into the favor and blessing God has ordered for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for setting up a good life for me. Thank You for ordering good things for my future. Help me to understand Your goodness more so that I can trust You and follow Your path for me all the days of my life.

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #562 on: February 15, 2012, 01:21:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Blessings In Sleep

“He gives blessing to His beloved in sleep” .

The Lord longs to pour out blessings on you constantly—even when you sleep! Many people today struggle with sleeping at night. They stay awake or get poor sleep because they are constantly focused on their problems and worrying about tomorrow. But that’s not God’s plan for you! He wants you to enjoy your sleep as a time of blessing and refreshing. Understand that God has His hand on your life even in the midnight hour. He wants to speak to your heart and restore your dreams. He is taking care of those things that concern you. When you cast your cares on Him and trust Him to work out every detail of your life, you’ll be able to enjoy that sweet sleep that He has promised. Make the decision today to enjoy the blessing of the Lord as you sleep tonight. Say a prayer before you go to bed and cast your cares on Him. As you allow the Lord to bless and refresh you in sleep, you’ll see a tremendous change in your waking hours. You’ll be more invigorated, more alert, and full of the blessing of the Lord in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your promise of blessing. I ask that You teach me to receive that blessing even while I sleep. I cast my cares on You and trust that You are working behind the scenes in my life. Thank You for watching over me and protecting me. Thank You for refreshing me as I sleep tonight.

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #563 on: February 16, 2012, 02:18:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Babaji,

Please be with me. I need u ..i need ur strenght..everyday iam fighting with ma worries and fears..iam asking for help babaji...improve our condition. Mom n dad respect, honour , dignity i surrender at ur feets...come babaji now and help ur children....babaji iam incomplete without u...help ur daughter....

Mercy on ur family babaji

waiting for your answer babaji..plz reply

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #564 on: February 16, 2012, 02:29:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSairam Megha

Baba sai , is always wid you , jst you have to end the fears and worries which is haunted yourself , Megha till you will not make yourself strong , you can't give the support to yur parents , firstly try to be strong , dn't think of the time which you and your family has faced , live in present and try to make your future better with positive thinking, grab positive energry and down let negativity thoughts make to low...

Pray to baba to hold you and give you the strength to fight with whatever situation come in front of you , whether is good or bad.....And will try to meet you soon .Take care and keep smiling always that what Baba wants from yurside..

Baba Bless!!
    Sai Samarth........Shraddha Saburi

Dear Babaji,

Please be with me. I need u ..i need ur strenght..everyday iam fighting with ma worries and fears..iam asking for help babaji...improve our condition. Mom n dad respect, honour , dignity i surrender at ur feets...come babaji now and help ur children....babaji iam incomplete without u...help ur daughter....

Mercy on ur family babaji

waiting for your answer babaji..plz reply

Offline rajashreea

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #565 on: February 17, 2012, 03:25:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

I have been facing a lot of health problems which is really disturbing my peace of mind and my life in total. I found that it is Kantaka Sani for me as per astrology .Kindly Help me Baba What should I do ....I am doing abhishek every morning and always chanting your name only.  Help me Baba Jai Sai Ram

Offline ssai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #566 on: February 17, 2012, 11:59:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

I am really thankful to everyone , who post encouraging words of lord here .. Its like a lamp in the darkest hour .
    It has given me a new hope and I found my way . I wait everyday to read this blog .

Om sai ,shree sai , jai jai sai ..

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #567 on: February 18, 2012, 12:22:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • OmSairam Ssai ji,

Thankyu for your kind words , its just baba who guides we are just the medium...

Baba  Bless!!
    Sai Samarth........Shraddha Saburi
    Om Sai Ram

I am really thankful to everyone , who post encouraging words of lord here .. Its like a lamp in the darkest hour .
    It has given me a new hope and I found my way . I wait everyday to read this blog .

Om sai ,shree sai , jai jai sai ..

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #568 on: February 18, 2012, 12:25:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • The Lord Is With You

“Be bold, be strong, for the Lord is with you”.

No matter what today has in store, as a believer, you can approach the day with boldness and confidence. Why? Because the Lord is with you, and in Him is everything you need in this life. That means that if you need provision for something today, provision is with you. If you need wisdom today, wisdom is with you. If you need strength, joy, or peace today, it’s with you. You can be confident today knowing that all of your needs are supplied spiritually, physically, and emotionally because the Lord is with you. And best of all, He’s promised never to leave you. Don’t let lies from the enemy or pressure from the world keep you from taking hold of everything the Lord has for you. Open your heart by faith and receive whatever you need today. Step out in boldness and strength because the Lord is with you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me today. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You for being closer to me than the air I breathe. I receive Your promises today in faith and confidence. I cast all of my cares on You and set my heart on You today.

Offline kamp_kamp

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #569 on: February 18, 2012, 12:53:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • THANKU FOR THE POST ABOVE

AUM SHREE SAI RAMA
    Om shreem shroum shree sai rama hreem hroum namah shivayaa shivaya namaha Aum aing sai maa hum sah: Om shreem hroum shree dram hreem hroum shree sai rama dattatreya hari govindaya namah shivaya hreem hroum shreem shroum aing sai maa sastha dum durgaye hum sah: hari govindaya namah shivaya hum hanumate bam bhairavaya sham veerbhadraya namo namaha Aum
    Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahe sat-chit-ananda dheemahi Tanno Sainathaya Prachodayaath  Om Hari  Om hrim hraum namah sivaya sivayaa namah aum Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Om Shreem Shraum Sai Maa
    gam  Ganapathi glaum aim hrim krim chamunde vicche sam  Shree Sai Rama Sarvanabhavaya saum Om Kreem  Bam kleem kalikaye bam Bhairvaya Aum Aim  Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum Hari Aum shrim shree Sai Rama  Venkateswara  shrim hreem hroum Guru Sai Dutta RajaRama Om Shree Sai Rama hreem hroum  namah Shivaya Shivayaa Namaha Om Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah : Om  hreem hroum shreem shroum Sai Maa Shastaa Om aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum ham Hanumate Rudramatke Hum phat

Facebook Comments