Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Dear Baba,plz save my father..sai brothers & sisters,plez pray for my dad  (Read 948 times)

Offline sharantosairam

• Blessings 1
Dear Baba,
You know what happened to my dad. He was diagnosed with Cancer and he had undergone a major surgery.now again he is having trouble. Doctors are suspecting new cancer in his lungs and we are asked to do biopsy. Please Baba, he cant undergo another pain cycle.. he had enough. please help my dad... please save my family. Please let him live for another 5 years so that he can see all of us living nicely. please shower blessings on my dad....i have heard of experiences that your Udi has cured many people diseases. please cure my dad and create a wonderful miracle in our lives. please save my dad. he is going for biopsy tom... please do miracles so that the biopsy results cancer negative. please help us baba.. pplease I beg you.. please i dont want my dad to suffer again. Please..i believe you more than any one.. Hope you shower your blessings

Om Sri Sai Ram
Om Sri Sachidhanandha Sadguru SaiNath Maharaj Ki Jai

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
  • saibhakt
baba please please bless and protect sharantosairams father

omsai

Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline cpatel

• Blessings 0
Baba please bless this family and their wishes. Please eliminate the pain that father is  going through....

take part in nine Vrat and attend a local Sai temple as much as you can Baba will be with you....

Sai Ram baba please help this family out...

Offline sharantosairam

• Blessings 1
Thank you all for the prayers, hope Baba blesses my dad and let him live long with good health and peace.

I just did my 7 days parayan and completed yesterday by going to Baba's temple. I felt very relaxed and relieved when I went to His place, His Holy Shrine.

Sure I will start my 9 vrat, hope Baba blesses all.

thanks to you again

Sharantosairam

Om Sri Sai Ram

Om Sri Sachidhanandha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
  • saibhakt
trust in baba and he will take care
omsai
Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline vanshi

• Blessings 3
  • Om Sai Namo Namah!Shri Sai Namo Namah!
Om sai ram!
Don't worry baba is with your father.he will good takecarer of your father.you just give all your worries in his lotus feet .
Baba plz plz bless his father.plz do miracle for him.

Facebook Comments