Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help Me  (Read 25544 times)

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Help Me
« on: November 13, 2006, 02:31:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba,

I have been suffering for the last 2 yrs now. Baba I can't elaborate what my pain is as nothing is hidden from you I know that though I am from a different religion you know everything what is happeing in ones life. Baba I don't want to loose what I have as I love him the most but whatever happened to me has destroyed my trust in him. I have stopped trusting him and doubt him every minute of the day. Please baba I only want you to help me come out of this pain and make my marriage a happy married life. Baba for the past 2 years I have thought very bad for my husband and I can't imagine that I could think such thing. Please help me baba to get my love back in him and also he being faithful to me. We loved eachother and got married after a lot of hardship and his past now has been haunting me day and night. I can't live my life baba. Help us to get over all this baba and his past never to come between us. Pls let that the past live her life and go away from us. I know I have been cursing her day and night and I can't stop it. Pls baba I don't want to be evil becoz I feel I have been punished for what I have done. Baba whatever happened was not my fault I never ditched anyone but I know I knew everything and I got into it. I only pray to you baba help me out of it I will go mad of kill myself as I can't take it anymore. Also, pls let my husband change for good baba as he is a very different person to me but I have accepted him the way he is but I will not accept any third person between us. I better die then to do so. Pls baba I need your help, please get us out of it and live a happy married life.

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Help Me
    « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 12:24:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba,

Please help me my husband told me yesterday that he doesn't luv me as he did before and he feels this relationship is not taking us anywhere. Baba my world has shattered I had no clue how to react to what he said and only kept crying and asked him where did I go wrong and he said nowhere. Baba if life is so bad then I don't want to live. I brought my family into great pain when I got married to my husband and now after they get to know the reality of my relationship with him then they would not be able to take it hence better to finish a life that will bring agony in so many peoples life. I know baba life is percious and we should live the fullest but I don't think I would be able to carry on with this life after so much happening

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 12:55:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba,

After so much pain I have lost hope and asked my husband to give me time to take a decision. Baba I want to free him of all the pain that he is going through therefore pls take me with you so that he does not have to think about me and live his life happily. Baba pls........... tk me with u............. this is only thing I can do for him to get him away from his pain.

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline asha nair

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 01:42:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sister,

OM SAI RAM...sister,i strongly feel every relation ;ve to b worked out.especially when it comes to marital life..b a good friend to ur husband..talk to him,share his feelings,try to understand whats going wrong...think how to improve the situation...u'll find a solution...pray earnestly...BABA'll answer ur prayers.

Life is very precious...dont waste it.

May BABA bless u..

asha

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friend,

I have been speaking to my husband about it and tried sharing his feelings but he has been very strong in what he wants and says that he wants to live a happy life with his ex-gf which is getting painful for me. I don't know how to get out of it and feel the only solution is to end my life. I know that life is percious and I too want to live it with my husband but I see no way he can understand. I can only wish that baba helps me out of this difficult times. My husband cannot think anything besides his ex and feels he will be happy with her than with me. Pls pray that baba gets me out of this difficult time.

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline Milly

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Baba,
    Baba iss sansar me hamare jane aur anjane me kya kuch ho jatahei,kya Baba usko roka nehin ja sakta,aap uss ghatna ko rok nehin sakte Baba?kyun itna dukh deteho bichari ladki ko,kyun uski saadi kisi aur ke saath kardia Baba,apko bhi ye to maloom hoga ke future me kitna problem hoga,phir kyun yeh hone dia Baba,please Baba bichari ko thoda manme santi dijiye,lauta dijiye uska pyaar,lauta dijiye woh khusi,agar woh dono chahte he to,saadi karke bhi unmarried jaisi hei woh Baba.Khusu dijiye Baba usko.

My Dear,Baba will deff.listen ur all problems,discuss with ur husband & also ur belover,u 3person discuss with each other,& the problem will be solved,pray always Om Sai Ram,take Baba's Udi,& read a little daily Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Baba please uski dukh haran kar lijiye Baba.

Om Sai Ram

OM SRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

SRI SACHIDANANDA SADGURU SAI NATH MAHARAJ KI JAI.

waiting ur reply very soon Baba.

Rashmi Mohapatra.
    Rashmi Mohapatra.

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 02:49:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friend,

I spoke couple of minutes back to my hubby he says that we can start as friends but there is no luv btwn us and I shud not force him as he knows himself well. Sai Baba has given a start to my relationship, hope he gets me thru and get my hubby luv me the same way as he used to. I also pray that his ex-gf gets someone in life and she settle down with him. I know at times I have been doubting him very much for which he felt suffocated but I was only insecure with his strange behaviour. Pls friends pray for me that baba revives my married life and get my hubby's luv back for me.

Jai Sainath

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline piju

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 03:36:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friend,

I would just say that give time to your husband and dont pressurize him too much. If you will get after him, he might get further away from you. If your love was / is true, you will certainly be together again. Dont press him too hard. All relationships need time. I pray baba grants you the patience to go through this terrible time.

Please dont think of taking any extreme steps. Baba is with us always. At times, we feel that things are going against us, but baba is doing a lot, which we cannot see at that moment, and realise much later.

Have faith in him.

Your friend

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 03:51:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanx friend, I feel baba is with me. I have been constantly speaking to my hubby and he says that we can be friends but it is better we get seperated sooner rather than stay together and get into more pain. He said he would not be able to give me the happiness of what a wife expects for but I told him I have no expectation from him and want to be his friend to understand him. I now understand that my doubting him makes him feel that he does not luv me hence I shall today onwards stop thinking that he is my husband and treat him as a friend who can speak his heart out to another friend. Friends, pls be with me and pray for me. I trust baba will get me out of this situation and hope he gives me the patients to take this pain.

Jai sainath

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 06:04:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friends,

I'd like to thank you all for all the support u guys have extended. My reqeust to all of you is to keep praying for me and my husband. I am sure your prays will work miracles for me and my marriage could be saved.  After sharing my problems ón the forum I realsied to be so relaxed since there was nobody whom I cud share my problem with anyone.

Baba you are the one who can get me out of all this mess.  Today morning as I got up I felt its time for my life to come to an end as I cud not see any way out. But after getting reply from asha I got a relief and thought to myself that asha and all others have come to me as sai's messengers.

Friends pls pray for me get me thru this difficult phase of my life.

Om sai namo namah, jai sai nao namah, sri sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 06:10:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friends,

If anyone knows how cud I get saibaba's UDI then pls do guide me. I stay in Dubai and want someone to give me some UDI.

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline amitpathela

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 07:14:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM ,

you may visit this link :

http://www.saidhamsola.org/freeprasad.htm

may be it could help you .
    May SAI BABA end all your marital problems .... par ek cheez hamesha yaad rakihye ... jo hamari marzi se ho woh uttam aur jo hamari marzi ke bina ho who aur bhi acha ... kyonki usme sai ki marzi hoti hai ....

har raat ke baad ek subah zarur aati hai .

i will pray to sai ke aapki problems ka jaldi se koi solution nikal jaaye .

OM SAI RAM .

Amit

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 11:08:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanxs for your prayer. What I cudn't understand in my 1 1/2 yr of marriage baba has made me understand in one day.  Its all in the mind that has caused so much of strain in my marriage. If I hadn't been very pushy and doubtful things wud have not come to this stage, guess I never understood that luv cannot be forced but need to come naturally. It is impossible for me to be like a stranger with my husband but I am trying my best. Baba please get this doubt out of my mind and let me look at life in a different angel. I luv my husband a lot and cannot imagine of him being away from me, hence I feel very insecure. Baba only you can help me through this phase of my life, pls baba give me the patience and the strength. Bless me and my husband baba. Baba I have a strong feeling that with your UDI our problems would be solved and we can live like normal husband and wife. Baba pls bless us with your udi baba.

Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline asha nair

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 11:35:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Sister,its nice to hear from u...give ur husband unconditional love..bury the past...start a new life.

May BABA bless u!!

asha

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 01:02:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanxs! sister, you all have been a great strength to me. Baba had sent your'll to guide me. I hope I regain the lost luv of my husband. I grateful to all of you for praying for me, a stranger, whom ur'll have not know but I guess its all becoz of baba that I have new friends now who will help me get out of this difficult time.

Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Facebook Comments