Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help Me  (Read 25427 times)

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Re: Help Me
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 01:53:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friends,

I happen to come across the guruwar vrat. If at all anybody cud help me in explaining how do I follow the vrat. I am also keen on doing the vrat. My belief is that I will be blessed with baba's belssings and all my problems wud be solved. Pls friends I need your'll

jai jai sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 02:07:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, today I am feeling better and feel that I am learning what luv is. Baba I hope my husband forgives me for all my wrong deeds. When I look at my husband I feel ashamed of myself. Baba he is not talking to me properly which hurts me a lot baba but I know it is me who has brought him to this situation. Baba give me the strength and patience to control my emotions and not pressurise him with my feelings. Baba I did the mistake not once or twice but everytime and I failed to keep up to my emotions. Baba I need you baba help me baba. I can't stop crying baba. I get emotional in office also which has become very obvious to all my collegues. Baba you can control me baba, pls control me I don't want to hurt my husband anymore baba. Baba my husband used to tell me that he never wanted to see my tears but today he never looks at my tears to understand that I am crying.  Baba please help me, I need you baba.

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 03:03:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, I feel better when I write to you. Baba pls get all wild thoughts from my mind away baba. baba I have decided that I will do the 9 guruwar vrat. Bless me baba as only you can make my vrat possible. Baba as you know I don't have an access to mandir but baba I shall try to follow the vrat to my best. Pls bless throughout my vrat baba. You know what I want baba and I know you will fulfil it. I know baba I am very impatient but now I am trying my best to follow your path of 'shradha & saburi'. It may be very difficult for me baba intially but I want to overcome my being impatient and would need your help and guidance.

Baba I have lost my hunger and have stopped eating baba. Somewhat now I don't feel hungry and don't like looking and food or eating it. Baba pls be with me all the time and get over all the pains.

jai jai sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 04:26:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, again I am thinking too much. Pls help me get away all these thoughts baba. pls help my emotions baba, can't stop thinking. Baba pls help. Baba pls do some miracle so that I receive your UDI soon. Baba I feel your UDI can help me a lot baba.

jai jai sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 05:06:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Friends,

Baba has belssed me. I told baba that I had not don't feel like eating and in sometimes my collegue gets an apple for me to eat. Baba has blessed me and me will be with me always.

jai jai sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 05:33:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Sister,

It is the most painful part of the married life. These are very delicate topics and should be avoided as far as possible between the couple unless it is proved OR going beyond your control. But, now, you can not reverse what has happened. But, you can do still a better thing. Regaining his love which is going to be permanent. Just think that you are unmarried and staying with a very good friend so that the feeling of possessiveness and too much of attachment vanishes and you will start behaving like a real good friend. First take of your health then only you can make a eal attempt to set the things alright. This is only a passing cloud.This kind of gf relations will not last long. No lady would like to be a second wife to somebody OR stay just like that.She will push off the moment she finds a better one. And your treasure remains with you forever.

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 05:36:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Ram

Sorry, I typed wrongly
    I man take very good care of your health.

Baba bless this child with physical and mental health and get her husband's pure love back to her.

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 05:43:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Kavitaji,

Thanxs for your encourgaing words. Ur right these things shud be avoided but I guess it had to happen and its done. As you said be a good friend and think that you are not married, that's how I shall now do since now I want to get his lost luv and would definitely leave no stone unturned and try my best no matter how much I need to go through. I will first make him trust that I can be his good friend.

Thanxs once again for your prayers and pls do keep praying for me.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 06:30:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba pls bless with changing my attitude also speically talking bad about anyone. If I do something after talking I realise that I shud have not done it. Baba pls stop me from doing such thing.

JAI JAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 07:34:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA PLS BE WITH ME, TODAY WHEN MY HUSBAND COMES HOME FROM WORK HE SHUD BE CHEERFUL AND TALK TO ME BABA. BABA PLS BE WITH ME TODAY AND ALWAYS. BABA I KNOW I BOTHER U TOO MUCH, BUT I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET ME HAPPINESS.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SIA NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAIN NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 03:35:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear,
    its really very painful to read ur posts...But, this is all
    momentary. By Baba's grace, u will very soon enjoy lots of happiness
    in ur married life. Ur hubby will be urs forever.
    I pray to Baba to please solve ur problems imediately and bless u
    both with a very happy married life.
    Please take care of ur health...I know, when our heart is filled with sorrow, we dont feel like eating anything, but we have to eat to
    live and solve our problems. Happy days are ahead for u dear.
    Whenever u dont feel like eating,just offer something (fruit/lunch/..) to Baba and take it as Baba's prasad..U'll definitely feel like eating it.
    dont think abt the past...this will get u into more sorrow...
    whenever u get such thoughts, just divert them by doing SAI naam jap
    and read devotees' experiences with SAI...this will boost ur
    confidence and strengthen ur devotion towards Baba.
    Just think of ur hubby as ur friend and if he is not speaking to u
    properly, dont feel bad and instead take SAI's name.
    See SAI in ur hubby...I am sure Baba will definitely change him and
    ur hubby will love u whole-heartedly very soon.
    Baba, please bless ur loving child, solve her problems
    soon, give them lots and lots of happiness in their married life.
    Baba be with her and give her the courage and patience to face the situation and help them love each other.

These r the links for doing SAI's nav vrat.
    http://forum.shirdi-sai-baba.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11502
    http://www.starsai.com/sai-vrat-pooja.html
    http://saileelas.org/books/saivrata.htm

May Baba be with u and help u to complete the vrat successfully and answer ur prayers very soon.
    Baba bless you. Be happy.

JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!

-keerti
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 07:45:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • U can request for Baba's udi and photo at :
    mysaibaba20@yahoogroups.com
    But, U have to signup for this group.

Baba bless you.

-keerti
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 11:14:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Keertiji,

Thanx for encouraging me. I am finding it very difficult to accept that my hubby not talking to me and ignoring me but whenever I get upset I say sai jap so that I don't do anything foolish again. I pray to baba that he gives me the strength and patience to control my emotions and not breakdown. For past 2-3 days I have been concentrating only on baba.  

Thanxs again for the info on Vrat, I managed to get it yesterday. My concern is that I have been brought in a catholic fly and I am finindg the words very difficult but I have not given hope I am doing my best in reading it.  Since we are outside India in one of the middleeast country what do I do if I can't find anyone to share the prasad and also if I can't find the yellow flowers for offering. I read in one of the messages that If I cannot offer food to poor people on the 9th day then I cud collect somemoney for each thursday and offer it to church or some old age home and also I cud make paper flowers and paint them yellow. Pls tell me if that is OK. I don't want to do anything wrong since I am doing it for the 1st time I want to do it properly. Hope baba understands me and forgives me if anything goes wrong with my offering him the pooja.

Keertiji, pls pray for me I know I am asking too much from Baba but I hv full faith in baba and knw that only he can get me thru this difficult time in my life. My only hope is baba.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 02:00:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Keertiji,

Cud u help me with singing-up with yahoo group. I'd like to know which group do I have to join as I am getting confused.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 03:40:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, pls help me to come out of this complicated situation. Today my brother called to mention that he and our uncles want to visit us. Baba nothing is hidden from you, you are aware about everything happening in my life baba.  As you know baba my hubby doesn't like them and with them coming to meet us wud make our problems to increase more. Baba nobody in my fly knows about ou problems it is just btwn me and my husband that is going on. Help me baba, I have full faith in you baba that my prayers would be heard baba. You are the one who can get my life back to normal.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Facebook Comments