Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help Me  (Read 25447 times)

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Re: Help Me
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 04:37:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, I am feeling very lonely baba. I keep chanting your name baba then after sometime I get distracted and start thinking about past. Help me baba, pls help me I need you. Baba it gets very difficult for me to know that my husband does not luv me. I try not to think about it but again and agin the thought comes to my mind and I get depressed. Baba I know you are there with me then why is it that I feel so lonely. baba pls forgive me if I have done anything wrong to anyone. I know baba I have been doing wrong things but always convinced myself saying that I was correct. baba today Iunderstnad that what every happens is for a reason. Must be the problem that is been created btwn me and my hubby is to know the reality of our relation. Baba if you have brought us till here together then pls take us till the end together. Baba pls forgive me once again and help me not to commit any mistakes or sins again anyone.

Baba I need you always besides me, pls do not let me alone. Baba when I came to you I did not realise what you were but today I understand what a chance I missed by not worshipping you the way I should have. I did not have faith in you. Forgive me baba, pls bless me and my hubby baba so that we both come to you baba. Baba for both of us coming together is possible only by you baba.  I need you baba, pls be with me. Today that I begin my 1st vrat baba I need you more. Bless me to compelete my vrat baba.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 07:57:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, I pls be with me while offering you pooja. Baba forgive me if I do anything wrong.

Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline kaushik1981

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #32 on: November 17, 2006, 02:34:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Please bless Sai Bhakth ji. Her husband must re-unite with her and the couple should live happily for the rest of their lives. Baba, Please shower your blessings on them and the people in this universe.

Om Sai Ram.

Praveen

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 12:31:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Praveenji,

Thank you for your prayers. It is indeed nice to know that so many people are praying for us.

Baba pls give me the strength and patience to get thru this phase of my life. Baba I hope that your udi reaches me soon.

Baba pls make a good human being. Forgive me of all my sins baba.

jai jai sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAi Ram

Baba ! pls help Sai Bhakt to come out of this situation rather pass through this examination.

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, pls send me your UDI baba.  Baba u knw everything that is happening with us. Baba all that is upsetting me baba but I have faith in you that things will workout perfectly for us. I know baba you are testing me on my faith and patience. Baba I have never been so relaxed as I find myself today and I know baba it is all becoz of you. You have been showing me the way when I think what I should be doing baba.  Thank you baba for being there with me, be with me always baba so that I do not have wrong thinking. Baba I always used to think wish all this would have not happened with me and wish it would have happened the other way round, baba at the same time you gave a thought in my mind that what if I went the other way round and I would have to go through the same situation as that I am going today then whom would I balmed, my parents. Why is that I am always ready to balme everyone but not face the challenge? Why is it so that I always so fault in other and not corrected myself?

Thank you baba for opening my eyes and showing me the right path. Baba pls give me give us a chance to revive our relations and learn from our mistakes. Baba pls forgive me for whatever I have done against anyone and help me not to commit anymore mistakes and hurt anyone as I have done in the past.

jai jai sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #36 on: November 19, 2006, 02:38:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Kavitaji,

Thank you for your kind prays.

Baba will get me thru this test of mine. I am now learning the meaning of shradha and saburi.

jai jai sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #37 on: November 19, 2006, 03:47:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, my husband's bitterness is hurting me a lot baba. I sometimes can't control my emotions baba. I feel like crying and breaking down but I don't want to put him with anymore guilt baba. Pls help me baba, you are the only one whom I can talk to baba there is nobdoy whom I can share my problem with baba. pls put an end to this situation baba. I know I am asking too much baba but it is really getting difficult for me baba to hide what I can't. Baba help me I know you will get me thru baba pls be with me.

Baba pls break the silence between us with some good note. Baba even if our silence break with something painful then it is better to be silent, but baba I need you to break the silence with some realisation. Baba sometimes I feel whatever my hubby told me was in a fit of anger as I have a feeling within myself that he does care for me. Baba I do not talk to him much becoz I don't want to hurt him more by talking as he may feel I am trying to be good and mend things, baba my realisation has been within myself and it is not just for a passing phase. Baba get me a way out and let us start with something positive for us.

jai sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sadguru sain namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #38 on: November 19, 2006, 05:58:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba, pls let me not have wild thoughts coming in my mind. I am trying my best baba but there are so many things that go round and round in my mind. Baba pls give a start to sort our problems baba. Baba I know I am pressurizing you too much baba I am sorry baba, pls baba give my mind rest baba.

jai sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #39 on: November 20, 2006, 10:34:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, thank you for being with me yesterday, baba I have been realising your presence in my life every moment. Baba, pls do some today that things should get sorted out btwn. us and there shud be no room for any compalints against one another. Baba u r the right judge and know what is going on ones mind and heart. Baba I may not have been able to pray to u yesterday properly but I have been remembering u throughtout in my heart and mind baba. Baba pls get us out thru this tough time baba and I am sure baba you knw what is going on in my hubby's mind. Baba I need not tell u what I am expecting for. Baba I have give myself to you and I knw you wud get me thru it.

jai jai sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    om  sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #40 on: November 20, 2006, 01:04:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, pls be with me today and alwaz. Baba I need u at all times baba. Baba pls get things working baba and help me to speak to right thing, pls put the right words in me baba. Baba I have done a lot of wrong things and have hurt a lot of people and never felt guilty about it. Baba today I realise that I was on wrong and hope that people hurt by me forgive me for all that I have done against them. Baba pls be with me today and alwaz
    baba pls be with me today and alwaz
    baba pls help me to speak the right thing baba
    baba pls get us thru this tough time baba

jai jai sai namo namah
    om sai namo namah
    sri sai namo namah
    sadguru sai namo namah

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 01:55:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • HELP ME BABA, BE WITH ME BABA
    HELP ME BABA, BE WITH ME BABA
    JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADUGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SIA NAMO NAMAH
    JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #42 on: November 20, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA
    BLESS ME BABA

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #43 on: November 20, 2006, 03:32:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA AFTER TALKING TO YOU I HAVE BEEN FEELING BETTER BABA. THE THOUGHTS THAT USED TO HAUNT ME HAS BEEN VANISHING SLOWLY. BABA I CUDN'T SAY THAT I DON'T THINK ABOUT IT AS U KNW SUCH THOGUHTS DON'T LEAVE U EASILY BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST. BABA TODAY IT MAY BE THE JUDGEMENT DAY FOR ME AND DAY THAT WE NEED TO MAKE A DECISION BUT WHO BETTER CUD KNOW WHAT WUD HAPPEN NEXT THEN U BABA. BABA I HAVE FAITH THAT U HAVE THOUGHT THE BEST FOR ME AND MY HUBBY. I KNW BABA I HV ALWAYZ BEEN IN HASTE TO KNW WHAT TOMORROW LIES FOR ME BUT THIS TIME I LEARNT THAT WE SHUD LEAVE THE PAST AND FUTURE TO ITS TIME AND LIVE THE PRESENT. BABA I AM LEFT TO U AND AS UR CHILD.

BABA ONLY THING I NEED TO ASK IS FORGIVENESS AS I KNW I HAVE DONE A LOT OF WRONG THINGS HURT MY HUBBY AT TIMES WHEN I SHUDN'T HV. BABA IF U CUD MAKE MY HUBBY REALISE THEN THERE IS ONE THING I NEED HIM TO UNDERSTAND IS I HAVE CHANGED FOR GOOD AND HOPE HE UNDERSTANDS AS I KNW I MAY HV HURT HIM BUT I ALSO LUV HIM LOTS FOR WHAT HE IS AND THE CHANGE IN ME TODAY IS NOT BECOZ I WANT HIM TO SYMPATHISE BUT IS WITHIN MYSELF.

BABA WHEN HE WANTED TO START WITH THE TOPIC I WAS SCARED AND DID NOT KNW HOW TO REACT AS I WAS AFRAID TO KNW WHAT HE HAS TO SAY AND CONCLUDE. BABA PLS HELP ME WITH THAT AS I LUV HIM AND HOPE THE LUV THAT HE ONCE HAD FOR ME WHICH HE CLAIMS HE DOES NOT HAVE ANYMORE COMES BACK. BABA LIFE MAY HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT AND I MAY HAVE BEEN VERY FOOLISH ON OCCASSIONS AS I NEVER HAD ANYONE TO GUIDE ME AND TELL ME WHERE I WAS WRONG AND WHAT I NEEDED TO DO. BUT TODAY BABA IT IS A VERY DIFFERENT THING, TODAY I KNW THAT I HAD TO CHANGE FOR GOOD WHICH I AM DOING AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO WITH UR BLESSINGINS.

BABA PLS BLESS US TODAY AND FOREVER AND SAVE OUR LUV AND MARRIAGE BABA. I BEG U BABA PLS LISTEN TO MY PRAYER.

JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
    SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Offline sai_bhakt

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #44 on: November 20, 2006, 03:50:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • HELP ME BABA I AM ASKING U TOO MUCH BUT BABA U R THE ONLY ONE WHOM I CAN TURN TO ASK FOR HELP. BABA BLESS ME, BABA BLESS ME, BABAB BLESS ME, BABA PLS BRING GOOD SOLUTION TODAY BABA. BABA I AM VERY TENSED AND CAN'T CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK. BABA I KNW U R WITH ME BUT AS A HUMAN BEING I AM VERY NERVOUS AND TENSED. BABA PLS BE WITH ME.

saibhakt
    saibhakt

Facebook Comments