Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My Daughter's wedding  (Read 484 times)

Offline Rohit_UK

• Blessings 0
My Daughter's wedding
« on: August 29, 2014, 05:23:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Please please please please baba bless my daughter so that she can find her life partner now.
    She has struggled for close to 6 years to find a suitable match but nothing so far.
    She has seen a very large number of prospective grooms and received lots and lots of proposals but none of the proposals ever move beyond the introduction or the very first stage.
    She is getting very tired, losing her self esteem and her faith by being rejected so many many many times by prospective grroms.
    Please please please please bless her so that she too can find the happiness that we all deserve.
    We have shown her horescope to many astrologers, done lots of pooja and even sought blessings of devine persons. The only thing we keep haering is that it will happen soon. And inthat "happening soon" hope we have lost so much time. We are only humans and and get very disheartened by constant rejections and the hope that one day she will find her life partner. But that hope has eluded us for a very long time.
    So please please baba bless her so that she too can smile and start living her life.

Thank you very much

Offline VPSS

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    Re: My Daughter's wedding
    « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:40:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • hi sai devotee, request  your daughter to do Sai viradham (9 Weeks Viradham) or you can do it on behalf of her.. your wishes 100% will come true... do it with faith & patience.. our father blessings will come your way...Omsrisairam

Facebook Comments