Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: help me...  (Read 551 times)

Offline gaya86

• Blessings 0
  • Shirdi Sai Baba
help me...
« on: September 10, 2014, 08:56:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • I don't know where to begin... too many failures and rejections in my life... I am not sure what I should learn from them.... I know everyone has problems in their life.. atleast they have ppl who support them around them... I have my mom and my fiancĂ©... my mom is not feeling well so I am scared to shared things with her... I don't want my bad news to further depress her... my fiancĂ© is away for studies.. he will be back next year... I ask god to give me strength to get through this stage in my life... I feel like the constant failures and rejections is pushing me into depression... not able to focus... feeling sad always... also self-pity that I cant share my problem with anyone...  oh Sai Baba I don't know why I got sudden feeling to pray to you... please help me get through this problem... also guide me on what I should learn from these problems... as I keep on getting  failures... are you trying to tell me something.. I am not sure Baba... please help me guide through this problem.... :(

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    Re: help me...
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:49:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam omsairam omsairam

Facebook Comments