Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: help me BABA,im begging you for the last time...im not able to live any longer  (Read 4557 times)

Offline bhavna

• Blessings 10
OM SAI RAM KELLY JI
olz plz dont give up..trust me baba loves all of us and is dre helping us
jus keep shraddha and saburi..plz.. i know eight yrs is a very long tym...but dis tym jus pray to sai without thinkin abt the future ...jus pray
 om sai ram

Offline nipul

• Blessings 7
Om Sai ram,
Hi there Kelly Ji, Just want say I admire your honesty.
You speak from the heart. Now lets get a few things out of the way.BACK STABBERS are not friends.
People that will not appreciate your help are BACK STABBERS.
Are we getting any where here? Kelly these people do not even deserve to share the same space as you, let alone talk to you. Yes it's true we will all have family disputes.we can choose our friends but not relatives.
Kelly, you are a loving, caring person.
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
You have already made friends in all corners of the earth.
This world needs people like you.
You have so much to offer to a lot of people.
Please give us the opportunity to breathe the same air as you.
People like you  are very rare in this cruel world of ours.
Please get up, stand straight, look in the mirror and walk through that door.
The world is your oyster.
Go, Go Go Go.
We are all right behind you.
Jai Sai Ram.
Nipul

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Nipulji is right Kellyji... just hold on... a little longer... one more moment, one more day, one more week, one more month... until someday you'll find the sun shinning bright on you and God showering you with loads of and loads and loads of accumulated love, life and happiness... Baba just wants you to hold on a lil longer. And we are all there to support you and be with you through this phase. Be strong... we are all with you. All od us!

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
hey well wisher
welcome back
how was mauritius
did u enjoy

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
:) Yes, Mauritius was good. Very peaceful. I did enjoy. I'm really scared of water. But decided to kill my fear there. I did snorkelling. Of course didnt swim. But went under water and saw the sea bed. It was beautiful. A whole new world. And went for the sub-marine. I didn't learn to swim, but am no more afraid of water. I went there really scared of even stepping into water and came back with a swim suit and enrolled myself for a swimming course!

Isn't that fun???

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
yeah it really seems to be
i love water
may be coz i am piscean
dont know swimming but not afraid of it
and slowly but gradually all fears are going out
i would love to go out of uk for some time now but in a place where there is no one around me
i cant see anyone and no one can see me
i dont have anybody to talk to or question me about anything at all
but abhi its not possible
busy at work
howw is everything else

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Things are fine. Missing him a lot. Esp Mauritis. He loves water too... We had too many post marriage plans... so... natural to think of him when I visit the same places. But am fine now. And hope and pray he's fine and happy too. Wish like crazy that he comes back. But Baba knows best for me. :) So doing my bit and left the rest to Him. Baba, you listening na... :) I know You are... You always do...

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Rajiv... you must, must, must go out for a short trip somewhere. Its a wonderful feeling to spend time with oneself and be oneself without having anyone to ask or answer!
I'd say pack ur bags and go now!

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
N guess what Rajiv... miracles do happen. U know... I always had this wish... I mean just for the past 2 years. In my life, at least once I want to read all the religious books I can. I knew with parents at home, can never get an opportunity. Guess what... at the hotel room... there were 2 - one in North Mauritius and one in South. In North Mauritius I got to read the Bible (Old Testament) and in South... The New Testament. Read all I could. Of course very little. But am glad God gave me the opportunity. It was such a beautiful co-incidence. Just when I needed it the most. :) God has His own ways right? He's always there... Always...

Thank You God... Thank You soooo much!

Offline Jaiguru

• Blessings 3
KELLY,
even i have waited for almost 8yrs and recently my wish got fulfilled,believe that during the suffering phase our karmas get cleared ,Baba is giving us an opportunity to get rid off our bad karmas....Theres always light at the end of the tunnel.....believe BABAJI...start reading Sai satcharitra and visit Shirdi once....u will get enough courage to tackle ur own problems...
GOD BLESS YOU,but please dont take any nasty decision of ending life etc...this life is precious given by God....
GOD LOVES YOU.......
Jaiguru!!!

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
DEAR JAGURU JI, A WARM WELCOME TO DWARKMAI. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRING POST , PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. OM SHRI SAINATHAYA NAMAHA.

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Kellyji... If only you'd share with us what your problem is maybe we could help. All we can do is pray for you now... For Baba to give you the courage to change what can be changed, the strength to accept what cannot and the wisdom to know the difference.

Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
wellwisher and everyone is right kelly..please have saburi..Baba will definitely fulfil ur wishes..just stay strong...

Wellwisher..u r back!!! Missed u...i ma glad u had a gud trip...god bless

om sai ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Hey... I missed all you guys too... :) am glad ure fine... and Bhavna too... Just praying things work out for you guys... everyone out here.

Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments