Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 469798 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #1020 on: October 30, 2011, 12:46:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Adira and Tanu_12 Jee, thank you for your prayers, may Sai's blessings be with you always.

Dear Sai Baba,

I am feeling very restless and down baba. Please help me get through this phase of life. Allow me to be a better person you want me to be. Allow me to be the best at everything. Baba, you know what is good for me, please bless me something with gives me permanenet peace and happiness. Sai baba, I hate feeling the way I am feeling right now. Please give me the strength to deal with this and move on with my life.

Thank you baba for everything.

Love you laods.
    Om Sai RAM Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai RAm Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sa Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om SAi Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram

Offline sateesh

• Blessings 0
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #1021 on: October 31, 2011, 12:18:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

Baba help ur child and take care of her.
    GURUBHIYO NAMAHA:

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1022 on: November 13, 2011, 12:40:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

Hope you are well sai, thank you for everything sai.Please bless me with your love and kindness and show me the right path to take in life...baba you know everything mmy past, present and future, sp please sai bless me with somthing which gives me peace and lifetime of happiness. Sai baba, accept my humble prayers sai, be my guru and help me make the right decisions in my life. Baba I have read it somewhere that we live by the decisions we make in this life and having your help and blessings in my decision making would really be very helpful. Baba also, please help all of my friends baba...especially single girls and bless them with a suitable partners baba. Thank you baba for everything,

Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1023 on: November 15, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba

Please help and bless all.

Thank you baba for everything you have done for me and still working behind the scenes. Baba please help and bless all of my single friends with a life partner baba...thank you baba....you know what is right for me baba, so bless me with the things that gives me permanenet peace and happiness...thank you baba...feeling very low and down...please bless me.

Thank you sai for everything.
    Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1024 on: November 18, 2011, 03:49:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

Thank you for everything you have done and still doing for me sai. Please be with me always, guide and protect me. Sai you know what is good for me, so bless me with things which gives me permanent peace and the happiness. Help me accept the things the way it is and let me move on and live a happy and healthy life. 

Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1025 on: November 27, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba.

Please help me sai with everything. Be with me, bless and guide me always, guide me to make the right decision in my life....thank you sai for everything

Om Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1026 on: November 28, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help and support all sai. Thank you for everything you have done for me and still working on it I am and always will be very grateful to you sai. Thank you sai for everything.

Om Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1027 on: November 29, 2011, 04:03:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba

Please help me focus, remove my worries, help me be the right person you want me to be and help me make the right decision. Baba you know what is good for me so please bless me with something which gives me inner peace and happiness. Thank you baba for everything.

Please help all my single friends to find their soul mate and be happy. Thank You Sai for always being there for me and listening to me.

Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai RAM Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram

Offline DKV

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1028 on: December 06, 2011, 12:46:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sweta,

I just happened to read your posts; most of it is in 2009. It's December 2011 now and we are moving into a new year very soon. I do hope with baba's blessings and your inner faith, you have moved on in life. I too had a very difficult time and nothing was working for me until i surrendered to shri sai baba for help and with his blessings and guidance I have come a long way and things are much better. It will be so with you too. Baba will never disappoint anyone. I don't know why I felt like replying to your post out of so many others, but here it is.

om sai ram jai sai ram
    om sai ram jai sai ram
    om sai ram jai sai ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1029 on: December 06, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear DKV,

Thank you for your wonderful and encourging post. I am very thankful to you for sharing your thoughts and experience. Due to Sai Baba's blessings and grace I am in a much better place now. Still need sai baba always in my life and don't ever want to forget what he has done for me. 

Sai baba, please help me make the right decisions in my life, baba please be my guru and guide me. I surrendar my heart, body, mind and soul to you...all of my worries are yours sai..please be with me always.

Thank you sai for everything. I am in  your debt always. Please accept my prayers.

Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai RAM om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram 

Offline saburi1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #1030 on: December 08, 2011, 11:27:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI NATH...

BABAJI PLZ POUR UR BLESSING ON UR FAMILY AND HELP US TO BE BEST DAUGHTER N SON OF URS..WE SURRENDER OUR FAITH AT UR FEETS, WE BELIEVE U N HOLDING UR HANDS , WE R SURE THAT WE WILL BE BLESSSED WID ETERNAL BLISS, PEACE N GUD HEALTH.. YOU ALWAYS ARRANGE WORLDY THINGS FOR US SO THAT WE SHUD NT BE DERIVED OF ANYTHINGS..FROM MY PARENTS SIDE N MINE , I BOW TO U AND ASK U TO PARDON UR CHILDREN FOR WRONG DEEDS.. CONSCIOUSLY OR UNCONSCIOUSLY WE AT TYMS HURT FEELINGS OF OTHERS OR HARM SUMONES DREAMS, I WID FOLDED HANDS ASK FOR PARDON...HELP ME IN BCOMING GUD HUMAN FIRST N HELP MA PARENTS TO HAVE GUD HEALTH N PEACE OF MING...MY FEAR N ANXIETY , I SURRENDER IT AT UR LOTUS FEET...BABAJI U IN THIS KALYUGI AGE, HAD COME TO UPLIFT MANKIND, HELPING SUFFERERS, MADE US UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF KARUNA, SABURI, FAITH....BABAJI , SUPERLORD HELP US N MAKE UR DAUGHTER LIFE PEACEFUL.. I WANT TO MOVE ON...HELP ME IN CARRYING MY LIFE GRACEFULLY...FINACIAL CONSTRAINTS R TEMPORARY...I KW U WILL SOON SHOWER UR LUV ON MY FMLY N SOON WE WILL BE FINANCIALLY SOUND...MY EXPENSES ON MARRIAGE , U WILL ARRANGE FOR SURE..U WILL SELECT MA BRIDAL WEAR, CLOTHS, JEWELLARY, N WILL NEVER LET UR FAMILY DOWN IN THIS SOCIETY...MY DAD N MOM REPUTATION, HEALTH , BHAIYA'S HONOUR U WILL MAINTAIN GRACEFULLY...RAHUL IS PUTTING HIS ENTIRE SALARY ON CONSTRUCTING HIS HOUSE...HE IS SHORT OF MONEY..OUR DREAM HOUSE LIES IN UR HANDS...SO DAT AFTER MARRIAGE WE CAN ASK OUR FRIENDS N RELATIVES TO VISIT OUR HOUSE...BUT BEFORE THAT UR ROOM SHUD BE NICE N WELL CONSTRUCTED..PUTTING ALL MY WORRIES AT UR FEETS, I HV INNATE TRUST DAT U WILL SOON GOING TO EASE OUR TENSIONS...BABAJI P.HD THESIS R STILL PENDING..I WISH IF I COULD COMPLETE IT BEFORE JUNE..SO DAT BEFORE MARRIAGE I SHUD COMPLETE MY P.HD.. IT SHUD BE APPROVED BY MA GUIDE N PANEL MEMBERS..ALL LIES IN UR HANDS BABAJI..UR MA PLANNER OF MA LIFE..DO WHAT U THINK IS BEST FOR ME..I HV SURRENDER MA LIFE BABAJI...HELP US...
    UR DAUGHTER
    MEGHA

Offline anita anjali

• Blessings 0
    • Baba always with us...
    « Reply #1031 on: December 13, 2011, 12:39:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

baba bless you soon dear

dontworry

everything will be all right

dekhna sab teek hoga

jai sai ram
    Om sai, Only shirdi sai :)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1032 on: December 14, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

Thank you for everything sai. Please help and bless those in need and help me be a better person. Sai baba you know what is good for me so please bless me with something which gives me permanent and peace and happiness. Thank you sai for everything

Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1033 on: December 15, 2011, 03:42:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

Thank you for everything you have done for me and still doing for me Sai.

Please help me make the right decisions, act in a way which you approve and appreciate and help me be a good person.

Thank you baba for everything, I am in your debt always.

Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram OM Sai Ram OM Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #1034 on: December 21, 2011, 05:01:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai,

Please help and bless all. SAI BABA please bless my single friends with a suitable partner and a soul mate sai

Sai baba, help me make the right decision and do the right thing in life,

Please forgive my sins and allow me to be a better person.

Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments