Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449487 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2700 on: July 23, 2018, 01:42:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me so that i make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, empathetic and helpful. Please help me and guide me so that i can help others in need. Please be with my parents always. Please help my parents so that they can be kind to each other and be happy.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2701 on: July 24, 2018, 01:41:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please bless me with inner peace and happiness. Please allow me to help others who are less fortunate than me. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, empathetic and generous. Please help my parents and keep them happy and healthy. Please guide me so that i can make the right decisions in my life.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2702 on: July 25, 2018, 01:46:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to think, feel and act in a positive manner. Please bless me with inner peace and happiness. Please allow me to see positivity in every situation. Please allow me so that i can be mindful about my thoughts, feelings and the way i act.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2703 on: July 26, 2018, 01:43:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please be with me always and allow me to make the right decisions. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2704 on: July 27, 2018, 01:46:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me so that i can help others in a selfless manner. Please help my parents, be with them, keep them happy and healthy always.

Sai baba please allow me to be confident in my own ability and deal with everything positively. Please guide me always, bless me with your kindness and allow me to be spiritual and kind.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2705 on: July 30, 2018, 01:43:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please guide me and bless me always. Please allow me to be kind, considerate and empathetic. Please allow me to forgive myself and others and move on. Please guide and bless my parents and keep them happy and healthy.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2706 on: July 31, 2018, 01:46:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me so that i make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that o can help others in need. Please help my parents, Please allow them to be happy and healthy. Please help those who needs your help and strength and miracles in their lives to survive. Please be with me always and allow me to let go of the things, feelings, thoughts and people that no longer brings positivity and happiness in my life. Please help me to do the right thing and be an empathetic, kind and considerate human beings.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2707 on: August 01, 2018, 01:45:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help my parents and keep them happy and healthy. Please guide my parents so they can make choices which allows them to be happy and healthy.

Sai baba, Please help me so that i can let go of the feelings that no longer serves me. Please allow me to make the right decisions in my life and do the right thing. Please allow me to make the right decisions which serves me in the long term. Sai baba please be with me always and guide and bless me.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2708 on: August 02, 2018, 01:44:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me to be a kinder and empathetic person. Please help me so that i can make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me so that i can control my thoughts and feelings and allow me to let go of negative people, feelings, thoughts  and objects in my life.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2709 on: August 03, 2018, 01:45:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me so that i can make the right decisions and choices in my life. Please allow me to think, feel, act and be positive, kind, empathetic and thoughtful in everything and everyone I am associated with. Please allow me to think independently and develop behaviour which would help me find my life purpose. Please be with my parents and keep them healthy and happy.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2710 on: August 06, 2018, 01:55:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,
    Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right things in my life. Please help my parents and bless them so that they are happy and healthy. Please allow me to let go of the negativity and allow me to embrace positivity. Please allow me to empathetic and kind. Please allow me to listen to my inner voice always and make decisions guided by my inner voice.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2711 on: August 07, 2018, 01:45:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me so that i can make the right decisions and choices in my life. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2712 on: August 08, 2018, 01:41:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please bless me with peace and happiness. Please allow me to be kind to myself and takecare of myself. Thank you for all I have. Please be with my parents and guide them so that they can be healthy and happy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2713 on: August 09, 2018, 01:46:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please help me so that i can make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that i can make the right decisions and do the right thing.

Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2714 on: August 10, 2018, 01:48:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

Please help me so that i make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Facebook Comments