Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449793 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2865 on: March 27, 2019, 02:09:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to kind, considerate, humble, compassionate, generous and confident human being. Please allow me to help others who needs it.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2866 on: March 28, 2019, 02:20:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help my parents, be with them and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2867 on: March 29, 2019, 02:13:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba,

Please help me and allow me to make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to have qualities I admire in people. Please help me to learn to love myself and others. Please allow me to br kind and considerate. Please be with my parents always and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline kamp_kamp

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #2868 on: March 29, 2019, 06:51:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM
    OM SHREE SAI RAMA AUM
    OM SHRE SAI RAMA AUM

OM SHREE SAI RAMA NAMAH SHIVAYA AUM

Om shreem shroum shree sai rama hreem hroum namah shivayaa shivaya namaha Aum aing sai maa hum sah: Om shreem hroum shree dram hreem hroum shree sai rama dattatreya hari govindaya namah shivaya hreem hroum shreem shroum aing sai maa sastha dum durgaye hum sah: hari govindaya namah shivaya hum hanumate bam bhairavaya sham veerbhadraya namo namaha Aum
    Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahe sat-chit-ananda dheemahi Tanno Sainathaya Prachodayaath  Om Hari  Om hrim hraum namah sivaya sivayaa namah aum Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Om Shreem Shraum Sai Maa
    gam  Ganapathi glaum aim hrim krim chamunde vicche sam  Shree Sai Rama Sarvanabhavaya saum Om Kreem  Bam kleem kalikaye bam Bhairvaya Aum Aim  Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum Hari Aum shrim shree Sai Rama  Venkateswara  shrim hreem hroum Guru Sai Dutta RajaRama Om Shree Sai Rama hreem hroum  namah Shivaya Shivayaa Namaha Om Aing Sai Maa Hum Sah : Om  hreem hroum shreem shroum Sai Maa Shastaa Om aing Sai Maa Hum Sah Aum ham Hanumate Rudramatke Hum phat

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2869 on: April 01, 2019, 01:13:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba please help me to do the right thing. Please help me so that I can help others.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2870 on: April 02, 2019, 01:02:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to do the right things. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy. Please help me so that I can make the right decisions in my life. Please help others need.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2871 on: April 03, 2019, 01:04:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and so the right thing. Please guide me and be with me always.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2872 on: April 04, 2019, 01:05:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and choices in my life. Please allow me to be mindful of my thoughts and feelings. Please help me to be kind, considerate, empathetic and compassionate and  humble to my self and others. Please help me so that I lead a positive and a happy life. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2873 on: April 05, 2019, 01:14:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and live by right choices. Please allow my decisions and choices are to be made from kind and compassionate heart. Please allow me to be humble and kind.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2874 on: April 08, 2019, 02:21:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make right decisions in my life. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, humble and respectful to everyone I interact with. Please allow me to be confident, shrewd and quick thinker. Please allow me to find the purpose of my life. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2875 on: April 09, 2019, 02:13:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba
    Please help me with my thoughts, feelings and allow me to make the positive choices in my life. Please help me to find life purpose. Please help me so that I can help others. Please be with my parents and allow them to make the right decisions. Please help my ma and eliminate her suffering. Please have strength to my dad and keep him positive and strong.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2876 on: April 10, 2019, 02:14:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please allow me to find life purpose and help me to make the right decisions and choices in my life. Please allow me to be kind, compassionate, empathetic, generous, helpful, shrewed, sharp, humble and a healthy person. Please help my parents and allow them to be healthy and happy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2877 on: April 11, 2019, 02:08:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to find the purpose of my life. Please help me to be kind, considerate, compassionate, humble, generous and act in a positive manner.

Please help my parents and keep them healthy and happy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2878 on: April 12, 2019, 02:18:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me make the right decisions and do the right thing in my life. Please allow me to be at the right time at the right place. Please help my parents to be healthy and happy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2879 on: April 15, 2019, 02:35:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments