Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 343789 times)

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2910 on: June 20, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2911 on: June 21, 2019, 02:50:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing in my life.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2912 on: June 25, 2019, 01:24:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help my parents and allow them to find peace and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2913 on: June 27, 2019, 03:43:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to be positive and allow me so that I can understand and manage my thoughts and feelings. Please help me parents, be with them always and allow them to be happy and health.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2914 on: July 01, 2019, 04:49:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to manage my mind, thinking and feelings. Please allow me to see positivity in every situations. Please help my parents and bless the with health, peace and happiness. Please be with my parents and guide me them to make positive decisions.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2915 on: July 08, 2019, 04:56:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to think and feel in a positive manner and allow me to make the right decisions in my life which has positive impact to my future. Please bless my parents, be with them always and allow them to be happy and healthy and positive.

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2916 on: July 12, 2019, 12:38:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Facebook Comments