Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me....  (Read 449212 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Re: Help me....
« Reply #2910 on: June 21, 2019, 02:50:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing in my life.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2911 on: June 25, 2019, 01:24:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me so that I can help others. Please help my parents and allow them to find peace and happiness.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2912 on: June 27, 2019, 03:43:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to be positive and allow me so that I can understand and manage my thoughts and feelings. Please help me parents, be with them always and allow them to be happy and health.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2913 on: July 01, 2019, 04:49:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to manage my mind, thinking and feelings. Please allow me to see positivity in every situations. Please help my parents and bless the with health, peace and happiness. Please be with my parents and guide me them to make positive decisions.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2914 on: July 08, 2019, 04:56:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to think and feel in a positive manner and allow me to make the right decisions in my life which has positive impact to my future. Please bless my parents, be with them always and allow them to be happy and healthy and positive.

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2915 on: July 12, 2019, 12:38:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2916 on: July 22, 2019, 02:14:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please allow me to make the right decisions, be positive, think, act and feel in a manner which is be beneficial for my body and soul.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2917 on: July 23, 2019, 01:45:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me so that I can make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to act, think, feel, behave and speak in a positive, considerate, compassionate and kind manner. Please allow me to observe my  thoughts, behaviours, feelings and thinking. Please help me so that I can help others.
    Please help others who needs your help and support. Please help my parents, be with them always, bless them with health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2918 on: July 24, 2019, 01:53:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to be kind, considered, thoughtful, empathetic,  compassionate, generous and humble. Please stay with me always. Please be with my parents and bless them and guide them to do the right thing.  Please keep my parents happy and healthy.

Sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2919 on: July 25, 2019, 01:53:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can offer my help and support in need, be more empathetic, compassionate, considerate, kind, loving, generous, giving and humble. Please allow my parents to be happy and healthy. Please help my parents, guide them so they make the right decisions, support them and show tbem your kindness and bless them with health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2920 on: July 26, 2019, 02:00:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me so that I can act, fee, think and behave in a positive manner. Please help my parent, be with them always, guide them and allow them to be happy and healthy.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2921 on: July 29, 2019, 01:56:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please help me so that I can help others in need. Please help me to manage and be aware of my thoughts and feelings. Help me so that I can help others. Please bless my parents always, be with them, help them to make the right decisions, guide them so that they can focus on health and happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2922 on: July 30, 2019, 01:50:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions and do the right thing in my life. Please help me and allow me to be kind, compassionate, generous, authentic, humble and empathetic. Please help me so that I can help others in need. Please allow me to make the right decisions and do the right thing. Please allow me to manage my thoughts and feelings and be aware of them. Please help me so I can eliminate negative thoughts, feelings, people and objects from my life. Please help me so that I can develop my subconscious and be in touch with my intuition. Please help me to develop my confidence and self esteem. Please help my parents and allow them to be happy and healthy. Please guide my parents and be with them always.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2923 on: July 31, 2019, 01:50:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me so that I can help others. Please allow me to be kind, considerate, empathetic and generous.

Please be with my parents and bless them with health and happiness. Please bless my parents with inner peace and inner happiness.

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2924 on: August 01, 2019, 01:50:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sai baba,

Please help me to make the right decisions in my life. Please allow me to think, act, feel and behave in a positive manner. Please allow me to be aware of my  conscious and listen to my instincts. Please help me so that I do the right thing and develop my values and thoughts process. Please allow me to be at the right place at the right time. Please allow me to build connection and rapport with the positive, kind, generous and humble ppl. Please be with my parents and allow them to be healthy and happy. Please be with my parents and always and bless them with your kindness and guide them. 

Facebook Comments